Talkdesk Reviews

Madison Loftus | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 25, 2019

Talkdesk is amazing!

Talksdesk is used for our customer service and sales/marketing department. We use Talkdesk to communicate with our customers. Talkdesk allows us to communicate any issues the customer may be experiencing whether it be the garments do not fit properly, the customer having issues with accessing our website, or general questions from customers.
  • Talkdesk provides clear communication between the agent and the customer. It is easy to hear exactly what the customer is saying and vise vera.
  • Talkdesk connects with Zendesk which helps in easily identify who is calling.
  • Status updates make it easy to see where my coworkers are at; may that be on a call, finishing up a call or on a break.
  • Rarely, calls are dropped. Typically, this issue occurs when the weather is acting up.
  • Rarely, there is a lag on either the customer's end or the agent's end.
  • Sometimes the time it takes for the call to connect to Zendesk takes a minute longer than I prefer.
The customer calls in with an issue regarding the sizing of their suit. The customer calls in and we can handle the fit issue right away.
Read Madison Loftus's full review
Lydia E | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 22, 2019

Talkdesk makes managing customer service agents simple!

TalkDesk is being used by our operations team to communicate with our customers round the clock. It allows us to maintain a constant open line of communication with the people using our product.
  • Allows you to monitor metrics that are important to your business.
  • Provides customisable reports for easy and regular tracking.
  • Great clarity on live ongoing calls.
  • I would like to be able to see when an agent was set to which status without having to pull the data, rather than just what proportion of the hour they were set to each status. The individual graphs that show that an agent was set to (e.g.) available for 20 minutes during 9-10am are useful but I want to know WHEN they were available.
  • Being able to search a phone number in TalkDesk to see when the last calls were made would be really useful.
  • Would be useful if the live reporting screen displayed how long each agent had been set to each status, without having to expand the box and cover all the other metrics.
Talkdesk is well suited for communicating with a large volume of customers and it is great for managing a team of customer service agents.
Read Lydia E's full review
Tunji Amushan | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 21, 2019

Talkdesk Performances

Talkdesk is used across the whole organization and predominantly used to make contact with our customers and keep an audit trail of calls.
  • Logging calls made.
  • Keeping track of calls in the wait list and timing.
  • And ease of creating reports.
  • Finding specific calls in the future.
  • Creating more complex reports.
  • Auditing phone calls.
Very well suited to fully concentrate on the customer while the call is ongoing and then the ability to go back and listen to the calls again for missing points. However this strength becomes a weakness when 24 hours has passed, it becomes incredibly difficult to source out specific calls after the fact.
Read Tunji Amushan's full review
Liza Seltzer | TrustRadius Reviewer

TalkYES!

Talkdesk is used by our agents to answer incoming calls to our support center. Talkdesk is also used to make outbound calls to clients and conduct three-way calls, if necessary. It is easy to answer calls and to complete warm transfers and cold transfers. The application allows us to keep track and record the calls if needed.
  • Recordings of the calls
  • Being able to warm transfer or blind transfer
  • Sometimes there can be issues with the connection
  • Sometimes you need to reboot but it's a simple fix
It's very well suited to deal with high volume calls but also for everyday use as well. We use it for our support team which can get up to 50 calls per day per person and as well in our strategy department which can use it to click-to-call quickly to address people's needs.
Read Liza Seltzer's full review
Ralph Casafrancisco | TrustRadius Reviewer

Great call quality and easy to deploy for System Admins

We use Talkdesk for our call center support team to call customers and receive calls from customers. It allows us to easily take calls from our computers without the need of a physical desk phone to make our calls. It is used by several of our customer-facing departments but not the whole company.
  • Regular updates to the app
  • Great sound quality
  • Easy to deploy for System Administrators
  • Updates are almost invisible to the users. Very short downtime when an update needs to be installed
  • Occaisonally issues with mic quality even though I can hear the other user just fine. Hang up and redial tends to fix the issue. Unsure if the bad connection is on Talkdesk or the customer's connection.
Talkdesk works well in a call center environment. Allows users to call from their computers and a physical phone is not required. This saves on costs and allows our users to use any type of headphones they wish, even if it is not the ones that we provide.
Read Ralph Casafrancisco's full review
Monique Abrams | TrustRadius Reviewer

Great Product!

Talkdesk is being used across the organization but primarily for sales since it is essential to our daily tasks. It helps us make high volume dials each day by using a "click to dial" function and it integrates seamlessly with Salesforce. This is helpful for reps to see all their call notes in their Salesforce lead. It's also great for being able to listen in on live calls to help coach new reps or give advice.
  • It makes dialing a fast process.
  • It makes it easy to listen back to calls to learn and improve our sales methods.
  • It makes it easy to help new employees with their calls.
  • There is sometimes a lag when switching between web and widget mode.
It's great for teams that need to make high volume dials since there is a click to dial function and we're able to integrate call information with Salesforce. It's also helpful to listen in on calls for coaching purposes or to give feedback. I can't think of a situation where it would not be at least somewhat helpful when making dials.
Read Monique Abrams's full review
Taylor Minnis | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 18, 2019

Accurate logging and offers great support

Talkdesk is being used in all avenues of innRoad. It helps to avoid human error when employees are speaking with customers. I am on the Sales team and my process is sometimes rushed so I rely on Talkdesk to go back and listen to my calls to be sure I did not miss important details.
  • Clear call recordings.
  • Accurate logging.
  • Great customer service.
  • I can't think of anything.
  • We've been happy with the product.
Talkdesk is well suited to the Sales department. There are many layers in the sales process and it's easy to let important details slip through the cracks. Talkdesk helps to avoid this by accurately logging and recording a call.

I do not think phone interviews should be recorded through Talkdesk for confidentiality reasons.
Read Taylor Minnis's full review
Jose Rodas | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 12, 2019

Great platform

Easy to use and very user-friendly. It is also very organized and makes my daily tasks much easier. I have been using it for a year now and have no complaints. It is glitchy at times but simply resetting the app makes it work perfectly again.
  • Organized.
  • Simple to use.
  • User friendly.
  • Glitches.
  • Customer service could be better.
  • Lacking options.
I work for an online car sales company so primarily I am on the phones assisting customers and it is nice having all the numbers organized and also able to hear the calls or retract the numbers of calls for that day. Very user-friendly and very easy to use.
Read Jose Rodas's full review
Sanaz Salmassi | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 12, 2019

Pros and Cons of Talkdesk

Talkdesk is being used by our customer service department. We have our customers calling in for support, technical tips, loan application status, member-related questions, etc. We also dial out to potential applicants by using the "Dial Out" feature which is incredibly helpful. By being able to do this we reach so many new members.
  • Organizes your stats/calls. These come in handy during review time and when you need to refer back to a call for quality assurance.
  • Gives you the option between web mode and widget mode. User is able to decide which mode is more convenient for them.
  • On your home screen it shows you the service level which helps to determine when to implement some changes for availability for incoming calls.
  • When your status is set for "Available" and you switch to "Dial Out," after you end a call, it puts your status as "Available" again. This glitch has been going on for months.
  • The disposition feature sometimes is unavailable which makes it hard to categorize the type of call you had.
  • Sometimes the sound quality between widget mode and web mode can differ.
Talkdesk is great for making hundreds of outbound calls a day. It's incredibly easy and fast and you can get a lot done in an 8-hour workday. Talkdesk at times becomes unreliable when there is an outage meaning our customers are unable to reach us. There was a time where an outage was almost 2 hours.
Read Sanaz Salmassi's full review
Steve Samuel | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 01, 2019

Talkdesk is a reliable application

Talkdesk is used by our agents to answer incoming calls to our support center. Talkdesk is also used to make outbound calls to clients and conduct three-way calls, if necessary. It is great for keeping track of calls and maintaining call histories and case histories. It is easy to answer calls and to complete warm transfers and cold transfers. The application allows us to revisit the calls if needed.
  • Talkdesk integrates well into other applications that we use to keep track of calls for our clients.
  • Talkdesk allows us to revisit the calls and histories, in case we run into any recurring issues, or have any questions about specific calls.
  • Talkdesk is an easy app to understand and navigate.
  • When a user is placed on hold, and then brought into a conversation, there is not a way to place the user back on hold.
  • There are instances when it may be necessary to place the user on hold again, but there is not a way currently to accomplish that, without having to end the call and initiate another call.
It is easy to answer calls and to complete warm transfers and cold transfers. Obviously it helps to keep track of call history and allows us to revisit the calls if needed. When a user is placed on hold, and then brought into a conversation, there is not a way to place the user back on hold. There are instances when it may be necessary to place the user on hold again, but there is not a way currently to accomplish that, without having to end the call and initiate another call.
Read Steve Samuel's full review
Megan Gallagher | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 01, 2019

Nothing Better!

Talkdesk has been great for across our whole company as we receive a high volume calls each day, and we need to communicate with our other office in India. The call logging helps to keep everyone in the loop on case details and also keeps everyone accountable which is excellent. The call logging system is also an excellent training tool for new team members.
  • The call logging is an excellent training tool and its easy to forward transcripts to other departments if need be.
  • I really like that Talkdesk allows me to use my phone when I step away from my desk because it's connected to the internet and not an actual phone line.
  • Talkdesk is incredibly easy to use and very straightforward. I was able to start using Talkdesk right away and haven't run into any issues since.
  • Sometimes there are connectivity issues and when the internet is down, Talkdesk is too, which halts our business operations.
  • Rarely, but sometimes we have audio issues, but that's to be expected from time to time with all audio services.
We use Talkdesk every day, mainly for inbound calls and it works great. I especially love how reliable it is when routing calls to my cell phone, never had any issues with it. They also have a great support team! When an issue comes up (which rarely happens) I've emailed and called and they always are quick and responsive to fix the issue.
Read Megan Gallagher's full review
Sean Wallenburg | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 21, 2019

Simple Service for Everyone

The intent with Talkdesk with this organization is just simplicity in general. It's so simple to read all the big numbers on the call bar for all outgoing calls. It's so simple to learn the mechanics of how to transfer a call or put a customer on hold. Not just for a user standards but for a managerial standards it's simple as well. I enjoy the mechanics of how this program tracks every call and every status a customer rep may be in so we can track progress with how we're doing and how we can improve our stats. This makes it easy to judge how to achieve the benchmark service level we need to achieve.
  • Easy and accurate statistic tracking which points to how we can make improvements.
  • Easy button functions for the point and clickers on the call bar.
  • It does well at keeping real time service level to let us know how to achieve a better level or how to shift our customer reps.
  • There are a lot of updates, I see one at least once every couple weeks. I get the importance of them to improve the service but they can be a little annoying.
  • It'd be a little bit easier to transfer calls. Every time I need to re route my call, I always feel nervous that I'm going to disconnect from the calling party. Also transferring calls blind to say (A supervisor) Isn't always reliable as when I blind transfer, sometimes the supervisor doesn't get the call and it leaves me to rush into After call work because it puts me right back into available, which is a problem because I still have to note my case with the last person I talked to.
  • Maybe have an option where you can take out statuses that a customer rep should never have the option to be in.
One example of a scenario where it's fantastic and boded well is when I heard a representative having a hard time with a call. I listened in on the call afterward and it was so easy to find where I was able to empathize with the rep and instruct on how to handle a difficult situation like that a bit better next time. The real-time on this program is very helpful and quite sophisticated.
Read Sean Wallenburg's full review
Bryan Wheeler | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 10, 2019

Love TalkDesk

We use TalkDesk to track our day to day effectiveness on answering calls and helping us track our agent statuses. We use the daily reports to help drive up number of calls offered and to drive after call work done. This has let us become more effective and helped drive up GP.
  • The the reports I can create to track daily status.
  • The the real-time dashboard
  • Love being able to listen to calls right from TalkDesk
  • Just would really like to be able to customize more reports
The real time dashboard is awesome. It is so great to be able to see what my reps are doing in real time. This helps me manage the queues better and to be able to see how meeting and other offline activities hurt the service levels. I also love that I can track real time after call work.
Read Bryan Wheeler's full review
Jeff Bakkensen | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 03, 2019

Talkdesk is a great product!

We use Talkdesk for our sales, service and success teams, basically anyone who is in regular contact with our customers. We use Talkdesk's Salesforce integration to cut down on time per dial and ensure that calls are recorded on the correct account. We also use Talkdesk's reporting and recording features for use in training.
  • Ease of use
  • Call quality
  • Integrations
  • I use the product on Wi-Fi, and sometimes call quality can suffer because of unreliable internet access.
I would recommend Talkdesk for anyone in a customer facing role.
Read Jeff Bakkensen's full review
Baily Boaz | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 21, 2019

Makes my day easier!

We use Talkdesk to talk to our customers. It is nice to have it connected to Salesforce; that way we can select who we are speaking to, right from the call itself.
  • Connects to Salesforce.
  • I can log my calls right on Talkdesk.
  • No double logging!
  • Random sound error bugs.
It's perfect for talking to customers and logging conversations. It's also good for transferring between other colleagues/teams in my company.
Read Baily Boaz's full review
Ian Suber | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 19, 2019

Talkdesk for SDR Teams

It's used by my department. For SDRs, it helped us track call recordings, localize dialing, speed up the dialing process, and log Salesforce tasks.
  • It's great for recording calls for trainings
  • It's great for logging tasks in Salesforce and saving time
  • It's great for speeding up the dialing process
  • Backend admin could have been easier to use and configure when initially it was setup
Talkdesk is good for managing SDR teams who want to increase the connect ratio and increase workflow speed.
Read Ian Suber's full review
Harriet Curry | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 19, 2019

Talkdesk! What is says on the tin and more!

It is used for departments that need to speak to clients via the phone. Mainly customer service/operations. However, if other departments need the platform, they can gain access.
  • Statistics
  • Call recordings
  • Feedback
  • Customer service
  • Modern display
The call recording feature is really easy to use should a company need to speak to clients/customers on a regular basis. Not so suited for companies who are not so customer focused.
Read Harriet Curry's full review
Darcey Pollard | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 16, 2019

Excellent product with good features, would recommend.

Talkdesk is a great product that is used within our Operations team, as well as amongst the wider company.
A fantastic system for all.
  • Reporting/analysis of calls - easily digestible/simple to view.
  • Metrics present to reflect average wait time/count of calls/CSAT etc - very apparent on the Talkdesk home screen. It enables the team to see what targets they're working towards and how far they're off of them.
  • Ability to download agent-specific calls (outside of a huge spreadsheet) with every call made in an X-day period.
Extremely appropriate for operations/customer call centre teams
It is less appropriate for very small teams who will receive the ad hoc inbound call (involves constantly being connected so that a call is not missed).
Read Darcey Pollard's full review
Michelle Penix | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 15, 2019

Easy product to use!

We use Talkdesk through the entire customer service department in order to efficiently and accurately assist members and applicants.
  • Easy to use.
  • Straightforward.
  • Efficient.
  • Not as customizable.
  • Will crash occasionally.
  • Sometimes will not sync up with the internet efficiently.
Provides numbers and/or names quickly within the program so that we can efficiently assist members and applicants in a timely manner. Transferring calls is easy as well, we are able to transfer to other departments with no delay.
Read Michelle Penix's full review
Blake McLain | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 14, 2019

Easy and intuitive to use

Talkdesk is being used by our support team to answer incoming calls and provide outgoing calls. It connects us with customers as well as our other software including Salesforce.
  • Easy and intuitive to use.
  • Seamless integration with Salesforce.
  • Great call monitoring features.
  • Great call quality.
  • Can be buggy at times.
Talkdesk is greatly suited for communicating with customers, as it is fantastic and easy to use.
Read Blake McLain's full review
Carmen Ramirez | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 14, 2019

Overall a good experience!

It is mainly used by our Member Success Department. It solves an issue in regards to space as we don't need physical phones on our desks.
  • I really like how easy it is to transfer calls on Talk Desk.
  • You can see how many people are logged in and how many customers are in the queue.
  • To dial out is also very easy as you can copy and paste into the phone number field.
  • Bugs are usually fixed quickly however it can be extremely disruptive to business needs & communication.
  • I would like it if it had a caller ID feature.
  • Widget mode can be very glitchy.
I really like Talkdesk for phone teams. I think it would also be useful even if someone's primary job is not phone related so you don't have to use a physical phone.
Read Carmen Ramirez's full review
Mathew Flores | TrustRadius Reviewer

Reliable and efficient

Talkdesk is being used across the whole organization and makes it easy to keep in contact with customers.
  • Efficient.
  • Organized.
  • User-friendly.
  • Crashing.
  • Plug-ins.
  • Fetching data.
Talkdesk is great for interacting with customers.
Read Mathew Flores's full review
Chris Sanchez | TrustRadius Reviewer

Great Tool

We use Talkdesk as our conduit for receiving and making calls for our in-house customer service call center. It works great and solves all the problems we had as we scaled up our business and call center team. It works great with Salesforce because you can click the phone numbers and it will automatically call them.
  • Click to call.
  • Fast.
  • Simple.
  • Has some bugs.
  • No customization.
Talkdesk is a great option for small, growing businesses, to large enterprises.
Read Chris Sanchez's full review
Joanna Valencia | TrustRadius Reviewer

Easy Breezy!

We use Talkdesk to get in contact with our customers!
  • Call quality is great!
  • Reporting is a breeze.
  • Stats are readily and easily available.
  • I really like how Talkdesk is designed. I have not found anything I think needs improvement.
We use Talkdesk as the primary source of contact with our customers. We can also review previous calls made to ensure we are providing top-notch service.
Read Joanna Valencia's full review
Raven Vargas | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 13, 2019

Amazing asset to a large office

I work in a financial company and when it comes to our customers we have multiple teams that use Talkdesk and it is so easy to transfer people to other teams so we can assist them. Making and receiving calls is fairly simple.
  • Seeing service levels.
  • Categorizing who is available or away.
Talkdesk is well suited in a place where there is a high volume of calls. My department is one of the largest ones in our company and receiving and making calls is every easy.
Read Raven Vargas's full review

Agent dashboard (163)
Validate callers (142)
Outbound response (146)
Call forwarding (141)
Click-to-call (CTC) (140)
Warm transfer (159)
Predictive dialing (79)
Interactive voice response (97)
REST APIs (89)
Call scripts (73)
Call tracking (152)
Multichannel integration (110)
CRM software integration (141)
Inbound call routing (145)
Omnichannel inbound routing (102)
Recording (162)
9.2
Quality management (149)
Call analytics (152)
Historical reporting (152)
Live reporting (148)
Customer surveys (87)
Customer interaction analytics (96)

About Talkdesk

Talkdesk Enterprise Cloud Contact Center aims to enable companies to make customer experience their competitive advantage. According to the vendor, Talkdesk easily adapts to the evolving needs of sales and support teams and their end-customers, resulting in increased customer satisfaction, productivity and cost savings. Over 1,400 innovative enterprises around the world, including Discovery Education and Peloton, rely on Talkdesk to power their customer interactions.

Talkdesk Features

Has featureCall scripts
Has featureCall tracking
Has featureMultichannel integration
Has featureCRM software integration
Has featureAutomatic speech recognition (ASR)
Has featureNatural language processing for IVR
Has featureCommunications forecasting
Has featureMobile applications
Predictive Analytics Features
Has featureIntelligent call routing
Has featureChatbots
Has featureAI assistance for live agents

Talkdesk Integrations

Zendesk, Slack, Olark, Contactually, by Compass, Nimble, Shopify, Freshdesk, Front, Help Scout, Kustomer, Intercom, Pipedrive, OnePageCRM, Salesforce, Google, Infusionsoft, Zoho, Big Commerce

Talkdesk Competitors