Talkdesk as a VOIP

March 31, 2022
Talkdesk is used as the main telephony to support customers for the company. This addresses the communication and support to all our …

March 31, 2022
I use Talkdesk on a daily basis to contact my clients and receive inbound calls. The only problem that occurs is that sometimes it cancels …

Reason to choose Talkdesk

March 06, 2022
We use a Talkdesk in our company mainly to communicate with our stakeholders such as couriers, restaurants, and customers. Also, we …

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2022

Contact sales team

Contact Center Software

Workforce Optimization (WFO)

What is Talkdesk?

Talkdesk® is a global customer experience provider for customer-obsessed companies. Their contact center solution provides a way for businesses and customers to engage with one another. Talkdesk's goal is to support businesses everywhere to deliver better customer experiences through any channel, and drive higher customer satisfaction, cost savings and profitability. Talkdesk CX Cloud™ is an end-to-end customer experience solution that aims to combine enterprise scale with consumer simplicity. Talkdesk boasts 1,800 companies around the world, including IBM, Acxiom, Trivago, and Fujitsu as partners with Talkdesk who deliver a better way to great customer experience.

Talkdesk Features

Contact Center Software Features

• Supported: Agent dashboard
  • Supported: Validate callers
  • Supported: Outbound response
  • Supported: Call forwarding
  • Supported: Click-to-call (CTC)
  • Supported: Warm transfer
  • Supported: Predictive dialing
  • Supported: Interactive voice response
  • Supported: REST APIs
  • Supported: Call scripts
  • Supported: Call tracking
  • Supported: Multichannel integration
  • Supported: CRM software integration
  • Supported: Automatic speech recognition (ASR)
  • Supported: Natural language processing for IVR

• Supported: Customer surveys
  • Supported: Customer interaction analytics

Omnichannel support Features

• Supported: Email
  • Supported: Voice (phone)
  • Supported: VoIP

• Supported: Intelligent call routing
  • Supported: Chatbots
  • Supported: AI assistance for live agents

Talkdesk Video

Talkdesk provides a better way for organizations to unlock the promise and potential of great customer experience. Experience. A better way.

Talkdesk Integrations

Talkdesk Competitors

Talkdesk Technical Details

What is Talkdesk?

Talkdesk is a cloud-based contact center platform with voice, digital channel, and workforce engagement management capabilities. Talkdesk’s key features are its customizable user interface, built-in AI automation, and its integration with numerous CRM and helpdesk applications.

What is Talkdesk's best feature?

Reviewers rate Recording highest, with a score of 9.4.

Who uses Talkdesk?

The most common users of Talkdesk are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

We first used 3cx within Amazon workspaces. But had a lot of trouble with connection fails constantly. This resulted in [looking] for something different. Talkdesk was the best solution for us because of the user-friendly interfaces and easy implementation. We also read a lot of reviews of Talkdesk and they were all very positive.
Tyler Neuwirth | TrustRadius Reviewer
So much more flexibility with Talkdesk when it comes to setting up flows and how I can move members around with seat changes. Then couple that in with the Studio Academy where I can learn how to best use the product and help onboard my team = SOLD! : )

I've used many call center options in the past and Talkdesk is easily been my favorite thus far!
We were unable to easily access call metrics using WM. Since the switch to Talkdesk, we have not had to struggle with our reporting at all. All the information we need is readily available and can be exported. We are also able to modify the metrics that we need and have them compiled in different ways. The information on Talkdesk is modifiable and makes it easy for us to get the numbers that we need at the end of the day.
I honestly do not remember what program we had prior to Talkdesk. That in itself says a lot. It was nothing compared to what Talkdesk is capable of. I do remember it being limited as to the different options that were available. I truly believe the move to using Talkdesk was an immense improvement to what we had.
February 26, 2022

Simple but potent.

Each platform is robust in its feature set. Where Talkdesk crept above all these is in the following areas: ease of use, easy to configure, easy to maintain, easy to integrate yet robust out-of-the-box feature set. Expanding our staffing in order to optimize or maintain the call center platform wasn't an option. We needed something potent, with the potential to grow with us, that was also simple. I found that each of the others was more complex, to varying degrees, and would have required more effort on the user and admin sides.
First of all, I'd like to point out that the Talkdesk app is working without any issues and the call quality is better than the other competitors I listed. Reporting is similar with Aircall but superior to cloud talk. Coaching was used with Aircall and was on par with Talkdesk, have not used it with cloud talk so can't really compare them. Stability is also on the side of Talkdesk and Aircall. So from my experience, Aircall and Talkdesk are really good but Talkdesk has an edge!
  • Five9
I didn't select Talkdesk, the company did, I had no choice but to embrace it, I think Five9 is somewhat better because it is 100% web-based and it is really simple to manipulate agent groups, and data exports. TD can improve on that, Team Leader licenses are very limited.
I firmly believe that working together on this two makes our work extremely efficient. As working [simultaneously] it really improved our quality and we started giving better customer experience. The only thing that needs a bit of improvement is the time it takes to start. It takes more than a couple of minutes to start.
I have used Stella Connect in the past and found that honestly, TalkDesk has definitely worked better for me overall. TalkDesk has so many more features and important aspects to it that make it the app to go to. Honestly, the customer support, efficiency, and simplicity of the app make day-to-day use so delightful!