Talkdesk as a VOIP

March 31, 2022
Talkdesk is used as the main telephony to support customers for the company. This addresses the communication and support to all our …

March 31, 2022
I use Talkdesk on a daily basis to contact my clients and receive inbound calls. The only problem that occurs is that sometimes it cancels …

Reason to choose Talkdesk

March 06, 2022
We use a Talkdesk in our company mainly to communicate with our stakeholders such as couriers, restaurants, and customers. Also, we …

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2022

Contact sales team

Contact Center Software

Workforce Optimization (WFO)

What is Talkdesk?

Talkdesk® is a global customer experience provider for customer-obsessed companies. Their contact center solution provides a way for businesses and customers to engage with one another. Talkdesk's goal is to support businesses everywhere to deliver better customer experiences through any channel, and drive higher customer satisfaction, cost savings and profitability. Talkdesk CX Cloud™ is an end-to-end customer experience solution that aims to combine enterprise scale with consumer simplicity. Talkdesk boasts 1,800 companies around the world, including IBM, Acxiom, Trivago, and Fujitsu as partners with Talkdesk who deliver a better way to great customer experience.

Talkdesk Features

Contact Center Software Features

• Supported: Agent dashboard
  • Supported: Validate callers
  • Supported: Outbound response
  • Supported: Call forwarding
  • Supported: Click-to-call (CTC)
  • Supported: Warm transfer
  • Supported: Predictive dialing
  • Supported: Interactive voice response
  • Supported: REST APIs
  • Supported: Call scripts
  • Supported: Call tracking
  • Supported: Multichannel integration
  • Supported: CRM software integration
  • Supported: Automatic speech recognition (ASR)
  • Supported: Natural language processing for IVR

• Supported: Customer surveys
  • Supported: Customer interaction analytics

Omnichannel support Features

• Supported: Email
  • Supported: Voice (phone)
  • Supported: VoIP

• Supported: Intelligent call routing
  • Supported: Chatbots
  • Supported: AI assistance for live agents

Talkdesk Video

Talkdesk provides a better way for organizations to unlock the promise and potential of great customer experience. Experience. A better way.

Talkdesk Integrations

Talkdesk Competitors

Talkdesk Technical Details

What is Talkdesk?

Talkdesk is a cloud-based contact center platform with voice, digital channel, and workforce engagement management capabilities. Talkdesk’s key features are its customizable user interface, built-in AI automation, and its integration with numerous CRM and helpdesk applications.

What is Talkdesk's best feature?

Reviewers rate Recording highest, with a score of 9.4.

Who uses Talkdesk?

The most common users of Talkdesk are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

Talkdesk's overall usability is very good, of course, there are always things that could be improved and that is why I rated it as a nine and not a ten. It is intuitive, and a good tool to track team adherence to schedule, pick times, agents performance, and also customer satisfaction.
Talkdesk has been helpful in allowing our agents to conduct their jobs in an efficient way by utilizing the phone systems. We are able to transfer calls easily to other agents or ring groups. This is a feature I use daily, and I couldn't imagine having a nationwide company without this service.
Talkdesk is very user-friendly. We got very positive reactions from our call center [employees]. They are very happy with this software because it is easy to use for them at home. Also the admin dashboard is very easy to use for me and my colleagues. The interface is very clear.
Tyler Neuwirth | TrustRadius Reviewer
The largest hangup comes when building out the Studio / Flows.. If it was more drag + drop on an open plane, compared to the current auto-creation, where all I have to do is connect the boxes, it be a solid 10!

As mentioned before, showing a jumbled up flow to an executive team, simply because of the build complexity, makes it that much harder to attain approval. I find myself apologizing for the organized chaos in the beginning of my meetings and that's pretty unacceptable for a product we pay a good amount to use.
Very easy to use! The analytics are tied into Looker so that took some time to learn as our whole organization started to adopt Looker for our Data Warehouse too as well. The easy-to-use onboarding with the Talkdesk provided training is so great! The whole team can learn how to use the product very seamlessly.
Talkdesk is seamless. Very easy to use and self-explanatory. Once shown how to navigate the web app and caliber, there is no need for a review of the information. I was a part of the initial purchase decision for Talkdesk and its usability was one of the main reasons for our purchase.

Vanessa Fland | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am not giving 10 points cause I am not familiar with all of its functions. The application works fine for me. I am an agent and it’s very User friendly to me. I wouldn't want to work with another application since Talkdesk makes work very easy and has good customer service.
Chris Sanzone | TrustRadius Reviewer
It checks all the boxes as to what you need from a provider. It integrates easily with a system and it's easy to use. The click-to-dial feature is such a time saver that it will increase the efficiency of any role. It's also a clean design and can be used with any phone device, like a headset.
Kyle Dusi | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've been using Talkdesk for 4 years now and I feel like it's only getting better at this point. Less people complaining about the sound quality, faster to restart if there is ever issues. Just an intuitive, user friendly platform. It would be very hard for me to leave Talkdesk at this point, I don't know if a substitute could match the quality
Talkdesk is easy to use as it's not a complicated process to get used to it. The team member can see their previous call list and can self-evaluate themselves. It's an easier tool to communicate within and outside organizations. It has an option to download the call record and also overall performance in a PDF file to evaluate the performance level of the company.
This program is extremely user-friendly!! You are able to change settings to personalize the dashboard as to what you want visible. Changing those settings is also very easily done and as often as you want. I appreciate the Service Level percentage. It gives us a goal and something to aim for and improve during our shift. This also allows the workforce to challenge each other in getting the service level raised, this, in turn, raises the productivity of your workforce.
Ken Cohen | TrustRadius Reviewer
In our company, our profit margin is less than 8%. We can’t afford to spend a dollar without a positive ROI. Talkdesk has been the best ROI over the past two years since we implemented it.
February 26, 2022

Simple but potent.

Like any other platform, one has to get used to the layout and language used. The benefit we have experienced with Talkdesk is that the layout and overall flow of the platform are intuitive, which reduces the complexity of the training element. The administrative side is rather intuitive and accessible to the layman administrator who may have a reasonable amount of ACD experience.
From my experience, having used a few different platforms before Talkdesk, it's one of the best available on the market. It offers a lot of useful tools, from reporting to great call recordings and live coaching (which is my favorite tool). Using live coaching you can listen to the conversation agent is having with a customer and you can guide the agent on how to handle the conversation, which is really helpful for everyone! As I mentioned before, it's a really good tool but there is room for improvement, some features need a bit more work, reporting, for example, is decent but could be more intuitive and detailed, Chrome extension, which is used for outbound calls could be better as well.
I like that it is mostly web-based, having to download the call bar to make phone calls makes it more difficult for the user. Dispositioning phone calls is a real downer, TD has only one lvl dispositions so it is hard to categorize phone calls especially when you have multi-skill reps.
This is an amazing application for a company that is still working remotely. This gives us more accessibility to reach our international customers. Talkdesk helps me better to understand any background noises while on call. From a management point of view, it gave us better control over monitoring our customer's feedback for our customer policies and implementations.
December 25, 2021

TalkDesk review

It is a useful platform for our company and important decisions are made using the reports generated from TalkDesk. I personally appreciate the flexibility it gives us to be able to see agent productivity, report on it, and make accurate decisions.
December 22, 2021

Talk Desk!

I gave this rating because I feel that [Talkdesk] is a great company and concept overall. I have had my ups and downs with it working properly but it had helped us do very important work. We have a better system in place overall because of the features [Talkdesk] offers.