Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Tallyfy, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- $500 Per organizationOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Tallyfy is designed to eliminate flowcharts and aims to focus on enabling anyone to do and track any process in the easiest possible way. This solution enables users to track the status of many processes going on at the same time - within a real-time dashboard. Examples of repeatable processes include client onboarding, customer success, guided sales and compliance checks.
The vendor’s value proposition is that their solution collects valuable data about the effectiveness and efficiency of processes which allows their customers to improve their processes using real data from user activity that is impossible or difficult to collect via email, spreadsheets or paper-based recording.
- Supported: Process designer
- Supported: Business rules engine
- Supported: SOA support
- Supported: Process player
- Supported: Form builder
- Supported: Model execution
- Supported: Social collaboration tools
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: Content management
- Supported: Real-time process tracking
- Supported: Process improvement analytics
- Supported: Integration to 500+ cloud apps
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||70%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
|Mobile Application||Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||All countries|
|Supported Languages||All languages|
- Easily to collect data to serve any number of purposes.
- We use it to collect data about our clients and to collect the data necessary to customize the contract and the customer experience.
- Tallyfy Webhooks then allow us to push that data out to other platforms, etc, so I've been able to create a solution that completes the document and sends it out for electronic signature with the click of a button... once the data has been collected.
- Create drop-downs, radio selections, checkboxes, short and long text paragraphs, etc. Even uploading documents and saving them directly to your favorite cloud storage, such as Drive or Dropbox.
- Manage the process from one team member to the next, depending on responsibility.
- I'd like more control over the view. For example, some way to condense the view so that more data can be seen at once. Currently, in my opinion, it is just a little too large or blown up, but this may be a petty request.