TargetProcess is a visual project portfolio management software built for teams of any size. TargetProcess provides graphical reports, kanban boards, analytics dashboards, and other critical PPM tools.An extraordinary and comprehensive project management toolTargetProcess is a wonderful product which is frequently used by the whole organization. Powerful visualization of my workflow is no more than a blessing because it allows me to have a perfect distraction-free overview of my projects. Moreover, the ability of this software to drill down or scale-up is quite astonishing in order to get details from each and every level of the hierarchy in just a few minutes. Moreover, the timeline feature is making my activities and time tracking abilities more enhanced and effective as well.,It enables me to consolidate silos of data into a useful pattern without any hesitation. Web-based administrators of this application allow me to do field level mapping in a significant way. It lets us use graphical and custom reports to pinpoint certain trends and also am able to forecast performance.,Every feature in this amazing application is of unique importance and also quite friendly in nature that doesn’t consume a lot of time and energy as well. For me, there is nothing to take care of in this specific application only sometimes it shows errors while updating but that’s not a big deal.,9,TargetProcess is my all-time favorite project management software that enables me to work collaboratively and also enthusiastically with my colleagues. Before its invention, emails were difficult to handle in the past but now to make connections better I only trust this application because it’s a good intuitive to work in the form of group. It provides me a quite useful view that facilitates my working in a way that I can create a customized view of all my ongoing projects.,JIRA Software,10,Asana, Avast Business Antivirus, Egnyte, Mavenlink, Avaza
TargetProcess

TargetProcess Reviews

TargetProcess

Do you work for this company?

Filter 4 vetted TargetProcess reviews and ratings

Martha Batruny profile photo
  • It enables me to consolidate silos of data into a useful pattern without any hesitation.
  • Web-based administrators of this application allow me to do field level mapping in a significant way.
  • It lets us use graphical and custom reports to pinpoint certain trends and also am able to forecast performance.
  • Every feature in this amazing application is of unique importance and also quite friendly in nature that doesn’t consume a lot of time and energy as well.
  • For me, there is nothing to take care of in this specific application only sometimes it shows errors while updating but that’s not a big deal.
TargetProcess is absolutely a wonderful product. I would really like to suggest it to my colleagues because it is a huge helper in daily workflow and also amazing enough to carry on my projects. Moreover, the affordability of the product is the most useful feature that enables me to work on it and also helps me in order to improve the collaboration power among my teammates.
Read Martha Batruny's full review