TargetProcess Reviews

July 06, 2020

On Target!

We use TargetProcess across our entire organization. We currently use it for requirements and bug tracking but are starting to expand into marketing requirements and the help desk. We will soon be tying it into a CRM and will use it for our entire product life cycle. More than anything we were looking for a tool that does almost everything and this fits the bill.
  • Basic flexibility out of the box is a big advantage for a small company without resources to customize, as is needed for some of the larger competitors.
  • The support is second to none. They've even written custom TP queries to get me what I want.
  • They have managed to cover all the basics of product development in one product, in particular, the inclusion of customer support (although limited) is a big selling point for a small company.
  • I don't like the view concept versus just doing search queries to see what you want.
  • The basic test process stuff is there, but they are missing things like re-use of steps and iteration tracking.
  • The lack of adding and customizing entities is probably the biggest miss, but I understand this is in the works.
I've customized large ALM solutions before to get what TargetProcess offers out of the box. It is a great tool for companies that lack resources to dedicate a person to customization, or just those that don't want to. It is not appropriate for a company that has specific needs that require customization, like tracking requirements to tests in a written format as required by certain certifications, like FDA.
June 30, 2020

Experience of TargetProcess on a Number of Projects

TargetProcess is the tool we use to organize and track our work. We work in a highly Agile environment and TargetProcess supports our workflow very well. Particular strengths of TargetProcess are:

• that it is highly customizable so individuals can build views that give them the information that they want,
  • the rapid development of new features by the team,
  • the responsiveness of the support team.
However, the ability to customize views does come with a learning curve and it helps to have someone providing some standard views so that the team can always use these to have a shared understanding of the project's work.
  • Level of customization of views.
  • Well supported with new releases.
  • Responsive support team.
  • The customization of views can mean that different people are viewing data differently but setting up standard views helps.
TargetProcess is well suited to Agile development teams from small to large teams. It is perhaps less well suited to work that is more rigid such as art production for a video game.
Martha Batruny | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 28, 2019

An extraordinary and comprehensive project management tool

TargetProcess is a wonderful product which is frequently used by the whole organization. Powerful visualization of my workflow is no more than a blessing because it allows me to have a perfect distraction-free overview of my projects. Moreover, the ability of this software to drill down or scale-up is quite astonishing in order to get details from each and every level of the hierarchy in just a few minutes. Moreover, the timeline feature is making my activities and time tracking abilities more enhanced and effective as well.
  • It enables me to consolidate silos of data into a useful pattern without any hesitation.
  • Web-based administrators of this application allow me to do field level mapping in a significant way.
  • It lets us use graphical and custom reports to pinpoint certain trends and also am able to forecast performance.
  • Every feature in this amazing application is of unique importance and also quite friendly in nature that doesn’t consume a lot of time and energy as well.
  • For me, there is nothing to take care of in this specific application only sometimes it shows errors while updating but that’s not a big deal.
TargetProcess is absolutely a wonderful product. I would really like to suggest it to my colleagues because it is a huge helper in daily workflow and also amazing enough to carry on my projects. Moreover, the affordability of the product is the most useful feature that enables me to work on it and also helps me in order to improve the collaboration power among my teammates.
Read Martha Batruny's full review

About TargetProcess

TargetProcess is an Agile portfolio management tool to help users adopt and scale agile across your enterprise, best for medium to large-sized companies. Users can apply SAFe, LeSS or implement another framework to achieve business agility and see value flow through the organization. With Targetprocess users can аlign business outcome objectives with upcoming deliverables and the backlog of work using OKRs and conduct remote Program Increment (PI) Planning for the teams.
The vendor states that TargetProcess is recognized in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Agile Enterprise Planning Tools.

TargetProcess Competitors