TeacherEase is used as our student management system in our district. The office uses it to keep track of student info and attendance. Teachers use it for attendance, lunch count, and gradebooks. Its also used to communicate with parents.
- Attendence -Teachers enter attendace or students check in, Office personel processes the attendence.
- Gradebook - Teachers are able to keep track of student grades and post to the report cards.
- Parent communication- parents are able to see students grades in real time, teachers are able to message parents with ease.
- Reports : are often difficult to figure out what report to run to get the information needed.
- Posting grades : are sometimes confusing could be done in fewer steps.
- Synching with other programs such as Google Classroom. This feature is difficult to use.
TeacherEase is very user friendly for teachers to enter grades. It is more simplified and fewer steps than most student management programs. Other teachers find no problems following a few simple steps to enter grades. Other programs have multiple steps with multiple screens to complete the task of entering grades.