Reviews (1-6 of 6)
- Relationship links. In data management in predictive consumer behavior, there are many variables that may affect whether a customer may come back. In Oil & Gas these "One-Time Customers" aren't really one time but often different companies that buy through each other. Having customers like these is difficult because it becomes near impossible to keep track of their needs. Tealium change this by spotting similar buying patterns as well as similar locations and times for buying.
- Mobility and connected devices is one of Tealium AudienceStream's major strong points. No longer are people tied to a computer to receive feedback, but we can pull up necessary analytics on-the-go during a meeting, to see things in real time. There is nothing stronger than this, it keeps employees engaged and it minimizes the burden of having to go in and manually look for a data file.
- Intuitive Dashboard. While this point may seem superficial, there are many softwares that are absolutely powerful in data analytics but completely botch the user interface and dashboard. There is no second guessing or "I wonder what this button does" type of thought processes when you use AudienceStream. It is a program that feels natural to use with intuitive colors and graphs.
- The live events feature in Tealium seems rather lacking, there seems to be a heavy emphasis on user engagement when there needs to be a wide variety of filters for that dashboard. Particularly geographic data.
- Data Governance is a priority for my clients in this moment, Tealium AudienceStream helps you with that.
- Find the right people in the first party data and stop the waste of money on the excess of frequently attacking the same people with advertising already expired.
- Trace a better customer journey with online and offline interaction.
- A lot of connections with different tools and an easy API.
- AudienceStream allows me to expand on the data I'm already capturing about my visitors to the website, taking the data points and combining them to create and assign new definitions ("badges") to my visitors, which then allows me to enhance their experience with my company.
- The APIs within AudienceStream expand the reach of all the data we collect and the new definitions we create - we are no longer limited to only using this data on our site directly, instead we can pass this information effortlessly through to other tools to increase the relevance of our other marketing efforts, be they email, retargeting, paid search, or even our call center and retail stores through a connection to our CRM system.
- Audience Discovery within AudienceStream immediately provides insights to the folks on my website in real time, and also allows for historic views. I can slice the data in any way I choose to watch as visitors move through my site, gaining or losing badges as they perform various actions. I can then drill down into any group of visitors for the smallest of details, and use that to create new badges to use.
- The tools Tealium provides, such as AudienceStream Trace, allow me to feel 100% confident that the tagging and defining I'm doing is correct, and working as expected.
- Tealium's customer service is AMAZING - an entire team supports both your technical and strategic needs, and provides tools such as customer communities to help with learning.
- We are using AudienceStream with offline data to help identify and improve online experiences for our visitors, and build out more robust personas - once uploaded into AudienceStream, the visitor stream is monitored for a period of time and when a match is found, the data we uploaded is assigned to that match, allowing for more relevant interactions with them. We find that period of time to be relatively short, given our customers buying patterns.
- Within the AudienceStream interface we have the ability to create attributes - taking the information we know about the visitor and assigning it within AudienceStream to allow us to act on it in some way. This is incredibly easy, thus we have a very large amount of attributes available, to the point where it can be overwhelming to understand what is mapped to what. I'd love to see some sort of visual representation of how things tie together, above and beyond the labeling that is currently available.
- The dashboard, which is the main view presented upon login to AudienceStream, has some great snapshot reports which would be valuable to share - however there is no way to share them currently.
- It is integrated in our site seamlessly since it runs off of our tealium data layer
- Easy integration with our target testing platform
- The interface. I know the tool is not meant for reporting, but the ability to do more data discovery would be very helpful while trying to make segments.
- The tool is so new that the documentation is limited. I am a learn on my own type of person so the more documentation the better.
- Visitor device stitching, provided the client has some sort of login.
- Email scraping/aggregation for Cart/Product Page Abandonment campaigns with our ESP.
- Creating granular set of audience targets using our first-party data and ability to take action on these audiences for Display, Email, Social and Mobile.
- Training should be improved. Given that AudienceStream is a very robust tool, organizations will need to hire a tech-savvy/developer-type resources to administer the tool.
- Including Audience Templates, similar to how Google Analytics provides templated reports and segments. For example, I would create audience templates based on following categories: Prospecting Display, Retargeting, Cart/Browser Abandonment, Personalization, etc.
- This would allow companies onboarding the tool to quickly create audiences based on pre-built templates and start testing vs. struggling to figure out the tool first.
- AudienceStream does a great job of taking data from multiple sources and combines it with out a ton of work. Some other platforms require a lot of data sanitization before we can use it, Audience Stream is smart enough to get the job done with out a lot of work
- AudienceStream is a complicated tool. There are places where it would be nice to be able to do some simple tasks with out having to go through so many hoops.
- The reports showing how much data that has been shared with partners could use more features. The dashboards are cool, but details are better.
- Currently, the connectors only give details about what is going on with a tag if the tag is broken. It would be nice to see that detail for tags that are working as expected.
Audience Stream is a great tool, but sits in a funny place where many data or IT teams think they can build it them selves.
If a company has a lot of data and a lot of partners to share data with, Audience Stream is the tool to use. It streamlines everything and allows you to create custom audiences and share the same users across all platforms.
Audience Stream is not so great if you only have 1 or 2 partners or audiences you are targeting.
Tealium AudienceStream Scorecard Summary
About Tealium AudienceStream
Tealium AudienceStream Technical Details