TeamRaiser is used by our Philanthropy team to manage a Do It Yourself (DIY) fundraising website. This allows our supporters to host their own online fundraising activities, such as in celebration of a special occasion or related to a sporting or corporate event.
- Allows supporters to independently fundraise.
- Simple website design that can be adapted for a DIY website.
- Allows for easy updates and changes.
- Too many options so it can be hard to navigate.
- Requires a deeper HTML understanding to really get the most out of it.
- Would be better if the interface was similar to other original Blackbaud products.
Read Kimberley Côté's full review
TeamRaiser is well suited for peer-to-peer fundraising activities, such as large pledge-based events like walks and runs or DIY fundraisers of many different types.