TeamViewer Reviews

Oscar Avelar | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 15, 2019

TeamViewer, a good choice everyone knows.

Likelihood to Renew

It is about license scheme. The problem is when the version approach to end of life and the version becomes unavailable, and upgrades are not valid. You have to pay extra for upgrade and in some instances, it becomes a better option to buy a new license.
Read Oscar Avelar's full review
March 25, 2019

Teamviewer is great!

Likelihood to Renew

Teamviewer is a great tool and it helps in many ways for any companies. I highly recommend this product for pretty much anyone. It is an all in one solution can assist with many aspects of business and is well worth the money for what it can do to help achieve flexibility and mobility.
Justin Kuhlman | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 23, 2015

Kuhltech Computers Loves TeamViewer

Likelihood to Renew

As long as I continue to provide remote support for my clients, it's a no brainier. For what I pay out, I probably make it back tenfold in the ability to provide remote support from wherever and whenever. Not to mention the saved gas money for a fix that only takes 5 minutes but it takes you 20 minutes to get there. As my business continues to grow, and I support more and more clients, my need for TeamViewer will only grow.
Read Justin Kuhlman's full review
Jordan Paquette | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 26, 2014

TeamViewer - The One Stop Shop for Remote Access

Likelihood to Renew

We will continue to use this software because it is a great solution to our remote access needs both on our network domestically and internationally as well as outside of our network with customers and business partners. I haven't found another remote access software that would meets our needs at the same standard that TeamViewer does.
Read Jordan Paquette's full review
Mike Robinson | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 04, 2014

Great remote assistant software becomes great web conferencing software

Likelihood to Renew

The product continues to improve in functionality. Unless TeamViewer becomes more "pushy" for some of their secondary products or they change their licensing strategy, I actually expect we will continue to utilize TeamViewer more.
Read Mike Robinson's full review
Ben Guyton | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 31, 2014

Access Your Resorces Better

Likelihood to Renew

Because my focus is more on access than management, TeamViewer still incorporates everything that I am looking for in a remote access solution. A value add is the management features, even though they are not as well developed as other competitors they still are pretty good in regards to my original goals.
Read Ben Guyton's full review
Amanda Wan | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 28, 2014

TeamViewer is our Service Desk's secret weapon.

Likelihood to Renew

Current adoption and impression of TeamViewer is high in our company so at this time I don't see us changing to a different solution unless a) we lose supportability or compatibility due to expiration or change of OS, or b) we adopt another solution for a different business need that happens to do what TeamViewer does and it makes fiscal sense to drop TeamViewer to use a product that solves more than one need.
Read Amanda Wan's full review
Kevin Medeiros | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 17, 2014

Remote support titan is expensive, but worth it.

Likelihood to Renew

The pricing of TeamViewer would be my only concern when renewing usage of it, but aside from that the product itself fits all the needs I have in a remote connection program. I specifically like it's cross platform capability, it's portability in helping customers using TeamViewer's Quick Support app and it's remote applications also come in handy when using tablets and smartphones.
Read Kevin Medeiros's full review
Matthew Needham | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 07, 2014

Easiest way to take control without saying, "MOVE!"

Likelihood to Renew

If it were my decision then I would definitely upgrade to the newer version. The chance of AD integration would be an added bonus to an already great product. The issue that I run into, which is also a plus, is the licensing model for TeamViewer. There isn't a monthly subscription like some of the other programs. You can keep using the version you bought indefinitely, so when a new version comes out you really have to make an overly compelling case that this next version is REQUIRED in order for you to continue using the product. Otherwise your boss tells you to wait for the next version, then we'll see about upgrading.
Read Matthew Needham's full review

Screen sharing (160)
9.2
File transfer (151)
Instant message (141)
Secure remote access with Smart Card authentication (62)
Access to sleeping/powered-off computers (98)
Over-the-Internet remote session (154)
Initiate remote control from mobile (129)
Remote management of servers & workstations (131)
Remote Active Directory® management (72)
Centralized management dashboard (95)
Session record (98)
Annotations (81)
Monitoring and Alerts (89)
Multi-platform remote control (124)

About TeamViewer

TeamViewer aims to empower users to connect anything, anywhere, anytime. The company says its solution offers secure remote access, support, control and collaboration capabilities for online endpoints of any kind. The vendor says TeamViewer has been activated on more than 1.7 billion devices and serves at least 40 million concurrent connections at any time. Founded in 2005, the company employs more than 700 people in offices across Germany, the United States, Japan and Australia.

TeamViewer Integrations

TeamViewer Competitors

GoToAssist Remote Support, SolarWinds Dameware Remote Support (DRS), BeyondTrust Remote Support (formerly Bomgar)

TeamViewer Technical Details