TeamViewer

Great All-In-One solution only if you use it all

May 05, 2022

Quickly connect to remote computers

April 29, 2022

Good tool for desktop accessing

April 11, 2022

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2022
TrustRadius Best of Award, Best Of Relationship 2022
TrustRadius Best of Award, Best Of Value 2022
TrustRadius Best of Award, Best Of Feature Set 2022

Screen sharing (280)

Over-the-Internet remote session (276)

File transfer (265)

1 user, up to 200 managed devices

Premium

50 users, up to 300 managed devices

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.teamviewer.com/en-us/buy-now

Remote Administration

What is TeamViewer?

The TeamViewer suite of remote connectivity, augmented reality, IT management, and customer-first engagement solutions empowers you to connect to any device to support anyone, any process, or anything — from anywhere, anytime. The company says its solution offers secure remote access, support, control and collaboration capabilities for online endpoints of any kind. The vendor says TeamViewer has been activated on more than 2.5 billion devices and serves at least 40 million concurrent connections at any time.

TeamViewer Features

TeamViewer Competitors

TeamViewer Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android

What is TeamViewer?

TeamViewer provides software for both remote management and online collaborations. With TeamViewer, users have access to fully integrated online conference solutions for audio and video communication, including interactive screen sharing and remote access features.

What is TeamViewer's best feature?

Reviewers rate Screen sharing highest, with a score of 9.1.

Who uses TeamViewer?

The most common users of TeamViewer are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

Ankit Kumar | TrustRadius Reviewer
I'm using TeamViewer for many years, but during the lockdowns during the pandemic peak days, we all were mandated to work from home. Now, we are having most of our files on our office PC and then TeamViewer played a vital role, it allowed accessing the office systems via our laptop or mobile remotely.
Juan Felipe Maillane Tabares | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use TeamViewer to perform deployment tasks on application servers remotely, I also use it to control my computer remotely and perform code reviews, ticket management, connect through VPN networks, check application logs, do error handling and perform devops and infrastructure tasks.
TeamViewer is a well known name in the field of remote desktop. One can easily access another PC or Laptop using TeamViewer at their Mobile or other PC. We primarily use TeamViewer to work from home, I use to access my office PC using my Laptop or vice-versa. I also like thier additional services, like TeamViewer Meetings, remote printing, file sharing, etc.
Earlier it was difficult to us to resolve any pc related query over phone. It was time consuming activity, especially for those users who have no technical knowledge. With TeamViewer we able to get remote access of user system, which help us to resolve queries faster. Once user shared screen it is easier to us to resolve their queries more quickly. i.e. Printer installation, Program Installation etc.
We used TeamViewer as a remote desktop access to get support users with the different solutions they're using. It was deployed across all departments to speed up issues resolution and more importantly, allow agents to get better reproducible examples of what is not working as well as the environment variables.
Steve Lollar | TrustRadius Reviewer
TeamViewer is currently our remote support solution to manage endpoint computers and really helps us with our remote workforce. It allows us to connect and view the user's screen, and makes troubleshooting easy. All that's needed is a network connection, so this is a game-changer for us. We can also use TeamViewer to transfer files.
TeamViewer and Tensor provide remote tools that enable support staff to quickly start sessions, elevate permissions, and fix issues. We use this to regularly connect to faculty and staff in order to ease the issues that come with being separated by physical distance. Clearly stating the purpose of the remote session tends to alleviate any concerns with the person with who you are controlling their computer. Works with many different operating systems on and off the corporate networks.
Rafay Khan | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am using TeamViewer for the following purposes in my organization:
1. Providing customer technical support to our clients.
2. Solving backend server problems.
3. Sharing files from one device to another through remote connection.
4. Discussions will be held sometimes before start working on different projects.
5. It would be great If TeamViewer has an option of managing board or simulation to show up technical analysis to our clients.
6. Online sessions of training would be done through this application.
7. User-friendly environment of this application helps our employees a lot.
Wayne Ragusa | TrustRadius Reviewer
TeamViewer was and is used as a backup form of remote access for our remote users. the reason we have TeamViewer is that we have a lot of users who are not on our Primary network. this allows us to support them wherever they are. It is easy enough for my Engineers to use
Mohammad Mashmoushi | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a systems administrator, I must ensure that all our employees' computers are running the compulsory programs at our company & perform driver installations & firmware updates whenever necessary. That's where TeamViewer comes to play. I'm now able to quickly connect to the user's machine & perform the necessary operations remotely & conveniently. Considering that I no longer need to physically be in front of the user's computer for resolving software issues, I'd say TeamViewer has saved me a ton of time & effort.
Rakhi Agrawal | TrustRadius Reviewer
The TeamViewer is simple to learn and navigate. The ability to tackle projects even when you are not physically at the office is awesome. TeamViewer has excellent screen-sharing options. You can also share files and you do have a remote control option which is awesome. I like its ability for screen mirroring and file transfer abilities.
James Richard | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Teamviewer from a remote help standpoint. Our integration is with intune and JAMF and it uses very little interaction from the end-user. We do everything from intune or JAMF and use those remote sessions to get into the computer to assist our end users. Before intune and JAMF we had users go to a customized web address and had them download the remote session.
Jay Thakkar | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using TeamViewer for connecting with colleagues. TeamViewer helps to share screens and talk with colleagues. Connecting remotely solves many problems; we are using TeamViewer for solving coding bugs, and also we can access the screen of participants through it. We are also using TeamViewer to fix the issue of another participant's system.
TeamViewer is a great tool! I have been using it for connecting with my colleagues. A lot of times, we are stuck with the code or generally with a setting in the OS, and TeamViewer then comes in handy. We easily take remote control and resolve the issue. We also used TeamViewer in code review. It is fast, secure, easy to use, and I love it. It's free to use for individuals, and the Business plan is not too costly either. It also comes in handy when we have to get any software installed, and the system admin could easily take remote control and install the software for us. It also lets you talk with each other using audio/video input. It also has a messaging system in place if you don't want to have a call.
Afridi Khan | TrustRadius Reviewer
So we are a product-based company, and we always need to take the remote access to the customers whenever they face any challenges in the product, and that helps us to sit at a place and solve a number of problems which are faced by our customers. TeamViewer is a very amazing tool that takes remote access and is easy to use plus, it helps us share the files from us to them so that the task gets easier again; instead of mailing, we directly transfer it to the customer's machine.
Stephen Swan | TrustRadius Reviewer
Being available 24/7 is part of my job and carrying a laptop around with me everywhere is overly burdensome for a five minute fix.<br>I always have my phone with me and an ipad 80% of the time but our current vpn doesn't support mobile devices.<br><br>I use TeamViewer to connect to my onsite computer from any other device as necessary.<br><br>
We started using Teamviewer in our IT department a couple of years ago because we were very limited by using the remote control feature in Windows. Teamviewer allows me to securely connect to any machine in our network and from anywhere. This is a big benefit as I'm able to provide support to our team members from anywhere in the world basically.
Malay Kumar | TrustRadius Reviewer
TeamViewer is a complete solution for remote control, access and support, which can be used on almost all type of PC and handheld mobile devices, irrespective of Windows, mac, iOS and android. Being an IT company which provides complete IT solution to end users we face lots of issue at customer end and it is not everytime feasible to physically visit the customer and solve their problems.
We use TeamViewer to remotely connect to customer and provides them the solution through it, and it is quite easy to use for everyone.
TeamViewer is an essential end-user computer support tool that provides seamless remote connectivity, monitoring and end-point protection for all computer assets within the company. TeamViewer solves the cumbersome problem of remote support and connectivity in an ever-growing remote workforce. The tool also provides us with reporting and monitoring to ensure our end-points are protected at all times with access only a click of a button away in-case there is an issue requiring IT's attention. The ability to connect, communicate and stay connected to our assets gives peace-of-mind to the IT support team.
Klaas Schippers | TrustRadius Reviewer
TeamViewer is used by our company to help customers solve their problems. They would call in by phone, and we'd log in to their account through TeamViewer. We have a specific link for our company and share that with a customer who is phoning in. That way, we can immediately get to the problem at hand.
Paul Saacreia | TrustRadius Reviewer
TeamViewer is the remote desktop solution used to access servers or desktops remotely, especially while working remotely from home. It provides. A secure connection to the remote device through their application also works in a proxy network. The connection is encrypted with a passcode that can be created by the admin avoiding all sorts of security threats that might happen during remote access.
We use TeamViewer to meetings and maintaining a cloud-based IT Help desk. TeamViewer is a fast and secure all-in-one solution for access to computers and networks remotely. This tool very helpful for work from home and online Teaching.