TeamViewer provides software for both remote management and online collaborations. With TeamViewer, users have access to fully integrated online conference solutions for audio and video communication, including interactive screen sharing and remote access features.
I also give the control of my desktop and laptop to others using …
its easy to add laptops, desktop, etc
I am able to take screenshots as well for supporting evidence
But, it is difficult for IT support team to come to the place of faculty and perform installation.
Instead they take access of our system through TeamViewer and perform installation quickly.
This saves time of both …
The security is very good in the TeamViewer and many ways and options are available based on the task we can select it.
This helps our product support teams get on with solving support tickets in an instant and ensure we meet our SLAs agreed with customers whenever there is a …
Two factor authentication is useful, however we still prefer …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Screen sharing (306)8.989%
- Over-the-Internet remote session (302)8.989%
- File transfer (290)8.282%
- Instant message (266)7.676%
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- $24.90 per month (billed annually)
- Tech Details
With more than 600,000 customers, TeamViewer is free for private, non-commercial use and has been installed on more than 2.5 billion devices. TeamViewer operates in the field of Remote Connectivity, Augmented Reality, Internet of Things, and Digital Customer Engagement, enabling companies from all industries to digitally transform their business-critical processes through connectivity.
Founded in 2005, and headquartered in Göppingen, Germany, TeamViewer is a publicly held company with approximately 1,400 global employees. TeamViewer AG (TMV) is listed at Frankfurt Stock Exchange and belongs to the MDAX.
For more information, go to www.teamviewer.com.
- Supported: Screen sharing
- Supported: File transfer
- Supported: Instant message
- Supported: Secure remote access with Smart Card authentication
- Supported: Access to sleeping/powered-off computers
- Supported: Over-the-Internet remote session
- Supported: Initiate remote control from mobile
- Supported: Remote management of servers & workstations
- Supported: Centralized management dashboard
- Supported: Session record
- Supported: Monitoring and Alerts
- Supported: Multi-platform remote control
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||Arabic, Czech, Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified)|