Telegram

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Telegram, and make your voice heard!

What is Telegram?

10 people want pricing too

What is WhatsApp Business?

WhatsApp Business is a free to download app that was built FOR small business, allowing users to connect with customers easily by using tools to automate, sort and quickly respond to messages. For medium and large businesses, the WhatsApp Business API powers communication with customers all over…

What is Bandwidth?

Bandwidth, headquartered in Raleigh, provides business class communications platform as a service (CPaaS), supporting many use cases such as lead alerts for sales, automated customer surveys, conference calls and messaging, and virtual call center, among other cases.

What is Telegram?

Telegram is an open source and free messaging app with a focus on speed and security. Telegram can be used on all devices at the same time — messages sync across any number of phones, tablets or computers. Telegram boasts over 500 million monthly active users and is one of the 10 most downloaded apps in the world.

Telegram Technical Details

Samira Islam Resmi | TrustRadius Reviewer
I can transmit photographs, audio, and video as part of their communications; it's quite dependable, and I won't lose a lot of data until I upload or download larger things, as chatting just uses bytes of data. It's speedy; my recipient receives the information as soon as I press the send button, and I can transmit and receive video files up to 1024 MB, as well as many photographs and photos.
  • high level of security
  • end-to-end encrypted secret chats
  • protects my messages from cyber-attacks
  • It does not support voice communications.
  • It is occasionally necessary to launch the app in order to receive messages, which renders the "instant messaging app" useless
  • The contact list is based on phone numbers and requires mobile device contact rights.
For phone conversations and optional end-to-end encrypted secret chats between two online users, the service provides end-to-end encryption, but not for groups or channels. It contains a self-destruction function that ensures that all discussions run well. It has a very stable and dependable performance, and messages are sent quickly, making it one of the fastest chat programs accessible. It does not have multiple selections when I want to send more than one file; I cannot choose numerous files and send them all at once; instead, I must send the first file first, then the second.
April 26, 2022

Telegram is enjoyable

Hamada El Shahat | TrustRadius Reviewer
Telegram one of the best communication means software. The software is used to communicate with others by audio, visual and able to send media and documents. The most strong point for Telegram is the security of your data and information. The application can be customized easily, They offer high customer service and immediate response to your issues and requests. You are able to log in on multiple devices.
  • Most of professional communication that require group handling done through this easy application
  • Able to create groups, channels and update information quickly to the group
  • Animation and stickers are fancy and favorable
  • Using bot to filter the unrequired words
  • You need to have strong signal for quality of communications and media.
  • Search things for old data or specific information need little improvement for easy tracking
  • Some countries [do] not allow to use Telegram, so this limit the chance of reaching friends in certain countries
Very good software that has many advantages and features that enables to communicate with peers and co workers easily and efficiently, Privacy and security for using the application is best of it, Despite the fact that the application need some improvements like easy sync with the desktop, it still very easy in use and widely popular to carry out all my needs.
AHSAN HABIB | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use telegram as departmental wise. It supports us great as we use it for company service.
  • It is great as it deals with our targeted customer group.
  • It helps to reach our buyers as well.
  • It is a great platform to combined with our company policy
  • Yeah, for sure. Telegram should restrict the wide level of non important clients.
  • It should restrict all kinds of reachable people who are not well known what telegram knows the user.
  • Telegram is a great place to connect with people all around the world.
Telegram is very suitable for people like us who wanted to do business worldwide, who want to deal with people engaging with worldwide customers.
September 02, 2021

All about Telegram

MD Rafsanjani | TrustRadius Reviewer
Telegram attached more people in one group. We added lots of travelers to our telegram group. Most of the time they used to talk about our next trip. And when we announce a trip they informed through the group and join into the trip. So it becomes easy for us to promote our business through telegram. there is no limit to add members to groups. That is very helpful to my company.
  • Can create a big group for promotion
  • Easy to create account and find members
  • Can send secret massages
  • Cloud storage also available here
  • Cloud-based instant messaging service
  • Group video calls
  • It's does offer a level of security and protection to its users
  • Sender can delete there massage
  • We can't easily figure out the opposite person is online or offline
Telegram client apps are available for Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows NT, macOS, and Linux. Users can send messages and exchange photos, videos, stickers, audio, and files of any type. Its cloud base instant massaging system so we can share our thoughts instantly. There is an option to send secret messages to our opponent.
I use Telegram as a secure connection to talk, video chat, or text clients who want more privacy with their personal information. I need a lot of personal details about my clients in order to create art of their family. Most people don't want this getting out into the world, so this has been a great method for us to communicate while they get the privacy they need! An added bonus has been that I can call my international clients with this app, too!
  • Group video chats are amazing! Especially since so many of my clients have to travel for work. Now the traveling spouse can be involved in all the meetings and feels totally connected to the process.
  • Their privacy is the absolute best! My clients feel very secure sending me personal information over this app and speak more freely using it!
  • The super privacy concerned love that they can send me a message and set it to self destruct. Everyone thinks that is amazing!
  • I do wish that once you set up a channel that you could change how people interact with the channel easier once it's been set up and used for a while. I set a channel for my business and while I still love it, I want my clients to be able to chat under a post that I broadcast.
  • Some channels or groups I have tried searching for have been hard to find, I do wish that this could be a little easier, but I have a feeling the privacy this app has is part of the reason why they're hard to find.
  • I'd like to give my clients and family members different rings for when they're calling or messaging. I know this is possible in the app, it's just hard to figure out how to do it for some reason.
Telegram has been very well suited for family video calls and conversations where detailed and private information is being shared. Video calling is fantastic and I'm so thrilled that they added group video calls now! The video quality is also so good that I've been able to use it to make virtual portrait sessions happen. I just don't use this for sending out formal contracts and things like that. I feel like email still needs to be used for those scenarios, but any client that just wants a secure way of communicating with me about their private family matters...this is THE app to use!
Hasan Md Ripon | TrustRadius Reviewer
Telegram is widely used across my company. We are a small business dealing with business supplies for some local & MNCs in Bangladesh which requires a lot of collaboration with the client base. Telegram enables us to collaborate among the employee of my company in terms of regular business updates. We have a group and channel for general customer bases where we can promote our business and products. In addition to this, this application helps us in collaborating with my bigger clients in terms of file sharing options.
  • Easy to use and user friendly
  • Collaborating application
  • File sharing
  • Audio and video calling feature
  • Instant messaging
  • Channel and group formation
  • Data security
  • Might have some vibrant gifs like Viber.
  • Other than this, this application exactly serves my purpose.
Telegram is well suited for SMEs like, online business, freelancing and personal use. The instant messaging & audio video calling, file sharing enables the people to stay close to their relatives. In addition to this, these features helps the business to reach their customers in terms of promotion of the company as well as product. Proper use of Telegram definitely helps in greater business turn over.
Rahat Afnan | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Telegram for communication among our team members. It supports us with many types of files, and we can keep the original file sizes with quality to share with each other. It's the one flexible platform for us to communicate with each other. And we do communicate with many foreign clients of ours easily as well.
  • The most important thing is, it is a cloud based software. No attachment with phone, can easily use in PC.
  • The bots of Telegram that one can create for business are of great use.
  • The privacy policy of Telegram is highly positive.
  • It is totally ad free. That makes you comfort[able] during work with it.
  • Super easy to use. No cost [for] all the features of it.
  • Super speedy with any kind of sharing.
  • It is so safe to use that many users can share anything, including private pictures of anyone, even nudity as well. That is horribly disgusting.
  • They should restrict those users who run nudity in the Telegram groups and community.
  • Otherwise, I don't have any problem[s with] Telegram. I am a very satisfied user of Telegram.
Well Telegram has [more] features than many other messaging tools. We can add members to the community or group as much as we can. It supports everywhere. Huge storage capacity, highly quality full sharing is [better] than so many other messaging tools. The security of Telegram is highly superb. So many groups and channels to join, to share, to gather information, [etc.] to run any kind of business smoothly. And I do not think it is less appropriate in any sense.
In our organization, Telegram is used almost by every individual to communicate easily with each other. However, the project managers and Marketing Team are using it in a broader scope. It helps create larger groups for sharing the updated documentations among our customers as well as taking their reviews and suggestions. It helps to deliver images with the same quality to the recipient instantly. The app is lighter in size and super fast.
  • Smaller and lighter app
  • Super fast
  • Images are delivered to recipients of same quality as sent.
  • No need to keep pictures and videos once sent.
  • Instant video messages like voice notes.
  • Large user's community
  • Lack of awareness among similar application users.
  • All of the rest is well.
I always recommend Telegram over other similar applications because it helps to communicate easily with a lighter design, faster service, enhanced features, large user community, and especially exceptionally larger groups. It delivers images of the same quality to the recipient instantly without requiring the sender to keep them on the device once sent. Instant video messages make video communication more casual just like voice notes.
Syed Tauqeer Haider Rizvi | TrustRadius Reviewer
This is great application to coordinate work and social aspects of interactions. By making group in this application it help our team to debate in same time and adding important information and messages with end-to-end encryption. Useful integration features via it bot and channel APIs. This application has no limitation on file and video size that can be sent by using this apps. After joining any group in this application you can see all messages from day one or start of this group. An application on this channel also can chat, voice and video chat.
  • BY joining any group you can see all conversations from creation of this group.
  • Numbers of Members in group is 200,000
  • you can send any size videos by this application
  • end-to-end encrypted chats.
  • video message is also very great feature in this app.
  • Verification through phone is not save better registered with Linkedin & E-mails
  • The ability to separate & categorize groups, channels, and users in different tabs should be added so they don't overlap
  • Security level helps scammers to engage with people.
  • The status will appear in the this application to everyone which i don't like
easy to use, light-weight and very simple interface. It can support many types of files and can preserve the size of the original files, do not compress it or degrade the quality of the file when send it. All the features offered by this application are very convenient for using it as communication platform for our work.
a vast experience, the usability, the ease of access, everything is very helpful. also the ability to have as many members as possible in groups. It has allowed me to have a massive reach and thus has given our business boost in term of sale and services.

In my company, we use Telegram in its Sales department to create transmission lists to inform customers about information about our agency and their projects. We also use it in our service sector, where we use Telegram to communicate with customers and partners informing status about their projects or answering questions.
  • Transmission lists
  • Group communication
  • Single communication
  • Video chat
  • Audio chat
Telegram can be used very well when a company or person would like to create a group where only news and information are transmitted without the interruption of other users. These lists allow more than 250 users, a limit that WhatsApp imposes when creating this same type of list. Telegram is less used in direct conversations because not everyone has the habit of using the application in Brazil where WhatsApp dominates.