Tellwise is a sales content management software solution offered by Tellwise.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/an/ap/EV6SGALRR6MM.pngTellwise is great for attchments management and tracking.Tellwise is a drip email system that integrates with Salesforce. We tested it to replace Yesware and compared to CirrusInsight. We choose CirrusInsight.,Tellwise is great to manage documents, attachments and to track those attachments. Tellwise provides a super cool way to present marketing materials and documents giving you the ability to track activity and understand what your users are doing with those documents.,My impression is that Tellwise is a newborn and needs lots of improvement integrating with Salesforce and contextual info. Tellwise will show Salesforce information only related to actions taken through Tellwise. You can't load someone else's contact data like you would with Yesware or CirrusInsight. The user interface needs lots of improvement to become more intuitive.,5,We decided not to use Tellwise for the time being and will test it again in one year because what I saw so far is promising. We haven't seen any substantial ROI. If you need to track content shared with prospects and stakeholders, Tellwise may be exactly what you need.,Cirrus Insight, Yesware, Salestools.io and ToutApp,Yesware, Cirrus Insight, ToutAppEasy to UseOur organization is using Tellwise in our sales department. The ADM team is using it to track, send, and monitor email activities. We are able to see who has opened emails and clicked links and even interact with our audience through those links. It creates a direct link between us and our audience while helping us see what emails are most effective.,Email Templates - Being able to create, save, and tag email templates is a huge bonus. I can go into a certain tagged folder and find the exact kind of email I'm looking for. Activity Icons - Clear icons on the main page are a quick and easy way to know who is engaged with my emails and how they are engaging. It's a snapshot view I can work from of who my hottest leads are. Syncing Between Applications - Tellwise works wonderfully with Salesforce and Outlook to allow me to send and track my emails from anywhere.,Hot Prospects - I don't find this particularly useful. A flame in varying colors doesn't tell me anything the Activity doesn't,9,When I started using Salesflows, I noticed an immediate increase in my engagement with my prospects which resulted in more appointments being set,,Slack, DPS Outlook OfficeTellwise, the Robin to my BatmanTellwise is a tool that our account development team at Marketware uses to help us to more efficiently reach out to potential clients within different organizations. It allows us to better warm up leads to our tool via email and track which people are engaging with me and the messages that I've sent them. I would recommend Tellwise to any organization looking to structure their sales or account development team for success.,It has an extension for outlook. You can use it seamlessly with Salesforce for adding leads, calling, emailing etc.,It at times has made my outlook slower because of the extension. Sometimes the email setting to plan for emails to go out at a specified time doesn't work.,8,I have been able to hit my quota consistently month after month. I have been able to call blitz with the added use of the dialer.,,Slack, ZoomInfoTellwise makes cold calling a breeze!When I first started using Tellwise I used it a lot more than I use it now. I would use it for my email templates, sending out emails and making and documenting the call. Now I do not use the email feature anymore because my emails are not getting seen and sent to the "other" folder in Outlook. My open rate has dramatically decreased this past year (Q1 & Q2). I used Tellwise a lot for phone calls. I love this feature because I can organize my VMs and get my calls logged automatically.,The phone call feature is fantastic. It makes calling out a breeze! I like how I can prerecord my VMs.,My emails are not getting viewed as much as they used to. I have seen a decrease in view rate this past year.,6,Positive for phone calls Negative for emails that I thought were being viewed but when I look at the stats it is very dismal. In 2017 there was a higher view rate than now.,Great software for qualifying outreach!Tellwise is being used by multiple departments in my organization. We use it to track activity surrounding our outreach to prospects and clients. One of our team's uses Tellwise to email 500+ individuals weekly (10-15 from a single company) and it helps to qualify those leads in our of priority. They also use the auto-call feature for voicemails. Another team uses it to email ~100 clients in a client update newsletter every month. As a part of these newsletters, we include opportunities for additional sales. Tellwise is great because the Templates are completed customizable in the web app. and it easily integrates to mail lists in Salesforce. However, I do not like the Outlook plug-in. It is very prone to glitching and the emails do not look that great on the receiving end. That said, anyone who responds to a Tellwise mass email can then be handled individually through a standard Outlook mailer, and still tracked for activity.,Track email opens and links clicked Auto-voicemail after calls Customizable templates Easily Integrates into Salesforce Easily add PDFs, word Docs., or URLs into templates Relevant merge fields.,Outlook compatibility (when mailing from Tellwise Outlook plug-in) Excel sheet links in templates Recipient activity can result in many more notifications then necessary.,8,More prospects and clients efficiently reached. Easily sort hot leads from those not interested.
Tellwise

Tellwise Reviews

Tellwise
Filter 7 vetted Tellwise reviews and ratings
Pablo Povarchik profile photo
November 16, 2018

Review: "Tellwise is great for attchments management and tracking."

• Tellwise is great to manage documents, attachments and to track those attachments.
  • Tellwise provides a super cool way to present marketing materials and documents giving you the ability to track activity and understand what your users are doing with those documents.
  • My impression is that Tellwise is a newborn and needs lots of improvement integrating with Salesforce and contextual info.
  • Tellwise will show Salesforce information only related to actions taken through Tellwise. You can't load someone else's contact data like you would with Yesware or CirrusInsight.
  • The user interface needs lots of improvement to become more intuitive.
Tellwise can implement great drip email campaigns integrated with Salesforce. it is also great for people who manages lots of collateral and marketing materials to share with prospects and stakeholders.
Read Pablo Povarchik's full review
Brittany Leonard profile photo
July 02, 2018

Tellwise Review: "Easy to Use"

• Email Templates - Being able to create, save, and tag email templates is a huge bonus. I can go into a certain tagged folder and find the exact kind of email I'm looking for.
  • Activity Icons - Clear icons on the main page are a quick and easy way to know who is engaged with my emails and how they are engaging. It's a snapshot view I can work from of who my hottest leads are.
  • Syncing Between Applications - Tellwise works wonderfully with Salesforce and Outlook to allow me to send and track my emails from anywhere.
  • Hot Prospects - I don't find this particularly useful. A flame in varying colors doesn't tell me anything the Activity doesn't
As a whole, I really enjoy using Tellwise. From using it to track one-off emails to setting up entire Salesflows, it's a very simple tool that lets me focus on my job instead of trying to track down emails and activity. It's user-friendly and the support we get from the Tellwise team is amazing.
Read Brittany Leonard's full review
Chris Connelly profile photo
June 26, 2018

User Review: "Tellwise, the Robin to my Batman"

• It has an extension for outlook.
  • You can use it seamlessly with Salesforce for adding leads, calling, emailing etc.
  • It at times has made my outlook slower because of the extension.
  • Sometimes the email setting to plan for emails to go out at a specified time doesn't work.
My understanding of the tool is that it would work well within sales or account development teams that exist within a SaaS company, but I don't know where it would be less applicable.
Read Chris Connelly's full review
Bethany Vidaurri profile photo
July 24, 2018

User Review: "Tellwise makes cold calling a breeze!"

• The phone call feature is fantastic. It makes calling out a breeze!
  • I like how I can prerecord my VMs.
  • My emails are not getting viewed as much as they used to.
  • I have seen a decrease in view rate this past year.
When I have to make calls Tellwise is amazing because it makes this process a lot easier!
Read Bethany Vidaurri's full review
June 22, 2018

Tellwise Review: "Great software for qualifying outreach!"

• Track email opens and links clicked
  • Auto-voicemail after calls
  • Customizable templates
  • Easily Integrates into Salesforce
  • Easily add PDFs, word Docs., or URLs into templates
  • Relevant merge fields.
  • Outlook compatibility (when mailing from Tellwise Outlook plug-in)
  • Excel sheet links in templates
  • Recipient activity can result in many more notifications then necessary.
Well-suited for mass outreach, not appropriate for mostly 1 on 1 emailing.
July 02, 2018

"Tellwise Review"

We use Tellwise to send email to various groups of clients and potential clients. The software is easy to use and allows for you to move individuals from one group to another without complicated steps.

There's also a feature that allows you to automate your emails and when they are sent/create a sequence of emails to be sent.

I don't personally use their phone dialer but that was something I had tried out just to see what it was like and that also seemed like a great product. I just don't make calls in a series that would require me to use a dialing service but if I did I would certainly be using this as well.
  • Allows you to import groups and attach labels to them for separate campaigns to be sent to various groups.
  • Allows you to easily email large groups of individuals with content you can match to their label/group.
  • Simple UI
  • Editing a template can be a little tricky until you learn the tricks (their team is great at helping out).
If you're sending emails to prospects and would like a simple way to get various messages out to specific groups, this is a great tool. Billy and the team are awesome and always quick to help when there is a question or an issue.

I've found their solution to be a great fit for my small business.

If you're not sending emails or making phone calls then it wouldn't be appropriate. If you are then this is certainly worth a look.

Tellwise Scorecard Summary

About Tellwise

Tellwise is a sales content management software solution offered by Tellwise.