Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of TELUS Cloud Contact Center (TC3), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
TELUS Cloud Contact Center (TC3) is a hosted, on-demand, multi-tenant omnichannel contact center solution based on Cisco’s Hosted Collaboration platform - an end-to-end, fully managed, enterprise grade solution that allows entities to focus on their core business while leveraging TELUS International's CX expertise.
TELUS International is the company formed from Xavient Digital, after that company's acquisition by TELUS in 2018.
- TELUS Cloud Contact is Easy, fast, and hassle-free cloud tech to address customer issues 24/7.
- It is quite effortless to set up a customer interaction tool that enables agents to manage emails, voice interaction, social media, and chat within the same screen and update notes in a customer account.
- It enables the connection of multiple apps and devices across platforms without any glitch.
- At times glitches show up while connecting several apps, however, it is not difficult to fix and manage across multiple platforms.
- The cost of the apparatus is not so competitive in order to pull more customers to the international market, that being said, if an individual wants to set up a home-based contact center then it has to be affordable like it offers services to big enterprises.
- Here and there is some mess with functionality while the connecting voices of multiple customers can be easily fixable.
- Easy to [manage] users
- Easy to setup features
- Multiple device/apps to access the services
- Hardware features
- Some set up are not flexible