Score 10 out of 10
Securing IoT, across 50+ locations, particularly environmental, building controls & cameras.
- Low capital and support cost structures.
- Ease of deployment.
- Ability to work over the existing network.
- Integration with third-party security controls.
- Automating the on-boarding of devices.
- Reporting needs to be more detailed.
Read this authenticated review
It's very well suited for geographically dispersed organizations, where deploying and managing remote firewalls and other network security functions aren't practical. Once deployed, and the deployment isn't difficult after planning and understanding the data flows of the IoT devices, the system is easily managed and flexible. You're able to allow front line operations people to add devices into a role without sacrificing the integrity of the security model.