Reviews (1-1 of 1)
August 22, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
We use zero clients in many areas. Two of the main uses are as kiosks and in our testing facility. Being able to access non-persistent workstations is important in a high traffic area like our enrollment and testing centers. These systems require some streaming video and sound and we have not had any problems.
- Management of zero clients and their configuration
- Efficient use of bandwidth for sound and video
- Reliable drivers
- What was once free is no longer free, that is, management
- Version compatibility between different generations is complicated
- Not the most compatible solution
Read this authenticated review
I haven't used it as much over WAN connections but I am familiar with Teradici's efficiency over slow links. In our LAN, environment, the best feature is central management and small footprint. These primarily go into lab, testing and kiosk areas due to minimal hardware outlay and easier to lock down.