Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Teramind, and make your voice heard!
Teramind UAM (User Activity Monitoring)
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Teramind helps organizations track user behaviors to detect insider threats and prevent data leaks. The software lets users monitor and record the activities of employees, remote users, external contractors both onsite and offsite in real-time.
Teramind’s monitoring features can track virtually all user behavior including apps, websites, emails, instant messages/chats, social media, document & file transfers, printers, networks and more. The software also guards against insider threats by letting administrators configure rules to notify, block, log-out, redirect or lock-out a user. The software provides rule-based risk analysis, remote desktop control, IT forensics, automated alerts and behavior shaping guidance features to prevent data breaches. Teramind also enables administrators to block access to social media websites, USB drives, unauthorized hardware and other potentially malicious content.
Teramind helps businesses to comply with GDPR, HIPAA, PCI DSS, ISO 27001 and other regulations for privacy and security. The software also helps to improve employee with features such as template-based scheduling, time tracking, unproductive activity analysis and active vs. idle time calculator features.
Teramind is available for Cloud, On-Premise and Private Cloud (AWS, Azure) deployments. Get full visibility on the go with Teramind Dashboard for Android. Features include summary reports, detailed metrics and live monitoring of individual endpoints.
- Supported: User activity monitoring for apps, websites, emails, social media, file transfer and more
- Supported: Live view of user desktops, remote control and video recording of all user activity
- Supported: Intelligent data loss prevention policies and rules
- Supported: Time tracking, productivity analysis, active vs idle time analysis
- Supported: Free Android app for employee monitoring on the go
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
- Screen recording and live views.
- Excellent website and app tracking.
- Free cloud hosting.
- Sometimes it constantly gets disconnected.
- It creates duplicate each time i try to log on a different device.
- With antivirus in place it may be hard to install because it always flag it as a virus.
- Remotely monitor all our employees and verify all the work that they do.
- Easily monitoring which applications are being used and generate reports on the usage.
- Accurately track hours and can be used from anywhere both in app and web based.
- While remotely, purging data is not possible.
- For the new users, the experience is overwhelming since it offers so many features under one roof.
- somewhat confusing to set up triggers that gauge productivity.
- User activity monitoring.
- Insider threat detection.
- Clipboard monitoring.
- It meets our requirement needs.
- No room for improvement.
- User Productivity--Can see in real time how systems and rules management implements effect employees work.
- Activity Trends--You can see what types of programs, trends or content effect users.
- Motivation--Users have access to their productivity dashboards and metrics compared against other users, and it can increase motivation through friendly competition.
- Too many features--Teramind just has so much you can do it is overwhelming at first. There are a lot of times I'm only using 10% of it's capabilities.