Entry-level set up fee?
- $15,000 organisation per yearOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
TERMINALFOUR is a digital engagement and web content management platform designed to help universities and colleges navigate the changing landscape of higher education. TERMINALFOUR enables universities and colleges to drive student recruitment, retention, alumni fundraising and research promotion by maximizing the effectiveness of their digital and content strategies. The vendor aims to empower universities and colleges to deliver online and achieve both their business and marketing goals.
TERMINALFOUR is a flexible, open system that can be tailored to the individual needs of any university or college. The vendor says TERMINALFOUR is built with flexibility in mind so it can be a perfect match for an institution's unique needs, whatever they may be.
The vendor says they have a global client base of 200+ university and colleges in continents all over the world who have all used TERMINALFOUR to help them achieve very different goals such as:
- Optimizing student recruitment and retention through digital marketing and content activities
- Unify on-line brand and increase awareness of the institution domestically and globally
- Build engagement on-line and deliver personalized web experiences
- Unify and integrate disparate technologies including CRM, Alumni and Student Management Systems
- Manage lots of content from lots of content authors
- Supported: WYSIWYG editor
- Supported: Code quality / cleanliness
- Supported: Content versioning
- Supported: Admin section
- Supported: Page templates
- Supported: Library of website themes
- Supported: Mobile optimization / responsive design
- Supported: Publishing workflow
- Supported: Form generator
- Supported: Content scheduling
- Supported: Internal content search
- Supported: Content taxonomy
- Supported: SEO support
- Supported: Browser compatibility
- Supported: Bulk management
- Supported: Page caching
- Supported: Availability / breadth of extensions
- Supported: E-commerce / shopping cart extension
- Supported: Community / comment management
- Supported: Import / export
- Supported: Website analytics
- Supported: API
- Supported: Internationalization / multi-language
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Multi-factor authentication
- Supported: User-level audit trail
- Supported: Version history
- Supported: Simple roll-back capabilities
- Supported: PHP
- Supported: Java
- Supported: .NET
- Supported: Events Calendar
- Supported: Course Catalog Search
- Supported: News Room
- Supported: Personalization and Content Targetting
- Supported: Email Marketing
- Supported: Higher Education System Integration
- Supported: Website Accessibility
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Enterprise Content Syncer
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux|
|Supported Languages||Unicode languages support. Admin interface available in English, Irish, Welsh, Spanish, French, German & Arabic.|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||0%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||100%|
- Easy to navigate site management.
- Customizable templating with not much limitation.
- User management by groups.
- Selective publishing.
- It can be a bit buggy with media library management.
- The html editor can act pretty wonky sometimes with the html it translates things into.
- The navigation builder tool is pretty confusing.
- Increased employee efficiency.
- Happier internal customers because changes are much easier than they used to be and we can often empower them to make their own changes to their websites.
- For our application owner it's become a huge project that consumes all of his time. Not ideal but it's working for now. Knowledge sharing the more intricate pieces can be really difficult.
- Ease of use
- Nice interface
- Web-based site manager
- I was happy with the product in its current state.