July 09, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
Currently, TermSync is being utilized by one location of our business. It is being used to bring together invoices for four different business units onto one platform so we can address an account in its entirety, at one time, and make it more seamless for our customers. Previously, we had multiple coordinators contacting the same customers to collect payments based on the different business unit.
- Follow up windows. You can designate when to follow up with a customer.
- Allows customers to communicate with you when it is convenient for them.
- Allows the customer to make payments online.
- Reporting. It is hard for TermSync to create a report for every business type out there so you may need to have some things customized, but they are always willing to assist.
- The requirements needed to accept payments online requires some information that larger companies may not want to give out.
Read this authenticated review
If you are one person or managing 10, TermSync allows you to track what you and your team is working on. When to follow up with customers so that no one is missed. It allows you to see if each teammate is pulling their weight and getting done what needs to be done or if more help is needed. The Executive Metrics reports give you all the information for month end reporting and also shows you the weaknesses so you can motivate your team to excel in those areas.