Read all reviews
Tettra is an intelligent and simple knowledge management system that has the power to organize the scattered knowledge of the company by …
I just started using Tettra as a way to better organize SOPs (standard operating procedures). Previously we used a series of random …
Tettra is being used by our IT department mainly for their documentation. Having an easy to set-up and easy to use wiki is far better than …
Tettra is used across my entire company as a wiki or relatively static repository of policies and documentation.
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Tettra, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://tettra.co/pricing
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1 person want pricing too
Tettra helps teams that use Slack organize and share important knowledge in one central, searchable, manageable place.
- Supported: Integrates with Slack
Learn about how to share information and knowledge at your company with Tettra in under 2 minutes.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||88%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||12%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||0%|
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- We needed a knowledge management tool that everyone could use and for everything, without a doubt Tettra has met our expectations, it is a knowledge management tool that helps us to advance in the processes that offer trust and accessibility. Tettra is different but effective and that is what has us hooked.
- It is a solution that allows us to capture, distribute and use knowledge effectively, minimizing the time wasted searching for knowledge, thus making business processes fast and efficient.
- Tettra is a knowledge management platform that helps reduce search time by improving process development and increasing collaboration and teamwork productivity. It is an intelligent and simple solution that brings numerous benefits to the company by sharing information assets. quickly and safely, its features are fascinating and fit any need.
- Organizing SOPs
- Company wide wikis
- Knowledge bases
- More integrations
- More options for presentation
- More customization options
- Easy to use.
- Easy to set-up.
- The free version has basic integration options.
- For the paid plans nice extra features (ie API).
- As the premise of Tettra is more or less "keep is simple", I do not want it to grow in a complete full-feature service. Keep it simple!
- Easily access revision history
- Suggest pages to create
- Find information
- There aren’t enough shiny features to differentiate from Google docs
- Limited to Slack authentication
- There is limited live collaboration functionality