https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Cq/d8/OZCTWQHW0AA2.PNGPRODUCTIVITY? USE TEXT MAGICUsed across the whole organization for immediate dissemination of critical information happening inside the plant. Our plant is situated in remote town of Leyte province occupying few hectares of land in which operation offices are located far from the Administration building where our executives, managers, AVP's, VP's reside. Part of our safety program is to monitor closely the gas emissions and disseminate the information to selected persons once threshold is reached. SMS is the fastest way distribute the information that's why we used TextMagic. It works fine.,Uses SMS feature. Easy to manage users/groups. Detailed reporting.,Apologies but can't think of one.,9,Positive is workers' productivity.,Value AddedTextMagic is a very simple tool that allows us to keep our clients end consumers updated with deliveries. We use it as a company as it offers value added services to our already existing supply chain.,Account top up is very quick and easy to do Summarizes account activity,Happy with Text Magic,10,Value Added Service,Fantastic for group texting!I run a dance school. I use it for essential contact to all my pupils, i.e. if I need to cancel a class at the last minute due to illness or bad weather. I also use it to remind pupils when we resume classes after a holiday break.,Website is easy to use You can set up lists/groups of contacts You can import contacts easily from your own spreadsheet,10,It has positively allowed me to keep in contact with my pupils for essential information.Why you should not use TextMagicWe are using textmagic for our communication and sell to our customers. All our services are based using SMS exchanges. It is the most important tool of my company. Sometimes messages need 20 [minutes] to reach the destination. The support is incompetent and not polite, each time you need something it is impossible. I am totally stuck with them because the phone number that I pay each month to textmagic is on of all my communication. Using Twilio and Smooch is 200% times better than Textmagic.,Chat window Simple API task,Connection between other services ERP, CRM and slack. Textmagic is a tool for kids who want to SMS chat. The possibility to change the SMS provider to Twilio or others. It is not legal to forbid that but they find a way to bypass that.,1,It is slow. Some message are really slow. The non-advanced user of my company can use it, but I implemented a setting with slack and Twilio and after a very short explanation it was perfect for all.,,Twilio SMS, Slack, Odoo
Windows, Mac, CentOS Linux
TextMagic

TextMagic Reviews

TextMagic
Filter 5 vetted TextMagic reviews and ratings
Ramil Cadlawon profile photo
December 12, 2017

TextMagic Review: "PRODUCTIVITY? USE TEXT MAGIC"

• Uses SMS feature.
  • Easy to manage users/groups.
  • Detailed reporting.
  • Apologies but can't think of one.
The mobility and the integration features of this system is worth trying it for. It's easy to access, manage, and the features like email to SMS are just another tool of productivity for workers especially for those mobile users.
Read Ramil Cadlawon's full review
Michelle Fuller profile photo
October 18, 2017

TextMagic Review: "Value Added"

• Account top up is very quick and easy to do
  • Summarizes account activity
  • Happy with Text Magic
Allows us to keep consumers updated on deliveries
Read Michelle Fuller's full review
Amanda Kirby profile photo
October 12, 2017

TextMagic Review: "Fantastic for group texting!"

• Website is easy to use
  • You can set up lists/groups of contacts
  • You can import contacts easily from your own spreadsheet
Easy to very quickly do a group text in case of an emergency. I would not over-use it as it could be very annoying to keep receiving marketing texts.
Read Amanda Kirby's full review
January 06, 2017

User Review: "Why you should not use TextMagic"

• Chat window
  • Simple API task
  • Connection between other services ERP, CRM and Slack.
  • Textmagic is a tool for kids who want to SMS chat.
  • The possibility to change the SMS provider to Twilio or others. It is not legal to forbid that but they find a way to bypass that.
It is perfect for simple chat. But there is zero interoperability to use other suitable tools so I would not recommend this tool for professional usage. For the support as soon as you have an issue it is not their system that is the problem but the carrier and a few minutes later the bug is solved. The support is lying to their customers.

TextMagic Scorecard Summary

About TextMagic

TextMagic is a bulk SMS service for sending texts to customers, staff and suppliers from an online portal. TextMagic is compatible with PC & Mac. It supports long SMS messages, and allows users to send texts globally. Users can set up integrations to other applications using TextMagic's Gateway API.

TextMagic is designed around usability, flexibility, oversight, security and reliability. The vendor says it can help companies improve communication with staff and customers and boost SMS marketing results.