The List is a sales intelligence software solution offered by List Partners.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/dn/0b/FNBSCXQ3XKPF.pngThe List delivers on its promise and I recommend itWe use The List as one of the main ways to prospect and connect with new clients. The List is an amazing resource for my sales team. We also use The Daily Vista as a lead generator. It includes valuable information to use when outreaching to potential clients. I highly recommend it and think it is a valuable asset, and worth the investment.,Identify key contacts Identify agency partners Identify media investment levels Understand roles and titles Connect with LinkedIn to gather further info on the contact,Update more often, sometimes, but not often contact's titles or roles may be out of date,10,The leads have led to sales. It has proven a positive ROI.,LinkedIn Sales Navigator,We generate reports for call and prospecting lists for targeting.,8,1,Sales leads Target lists Contact Info Company Info Spending,10The List - a sponsorship salesman's dreamWe use The List specifically for our corporate sales team. We use it for identifying appropriate contacts at sales prospect companies. We have found it is particularly useful when prospecting larger brands and helps a lot with finding different ways in.,The list provides specific emails, phone numbers, and titles for individual contacts. This is a major help in the corporate sales world as finding the right contact is everything. The List provides an awesome search function that allows for advanced searching of industries, brands, and contacts. The search function is perfect for boiling down exactly who or what I'm looking for, and also helps to generate new sales ideas. The List does a very cool job of providing cool examples of creative and ad spots used in current campaigns. This is an excellent tool for brainstorming and creating proposals. This function is also fully searchable and easy to look through.,The more the merrier! The bigger and more extensive The List's database of companies and contacts can be, the better. One in every 10 or so companies I look up isn't included. A constant focus on keeping the database up to date. I have experienced, on a number of occasions, getting bounce-back emails from contacts no longer with a company. However having the LinkedIn tie to contacts does sometimes help keep things current. Even more fields to the search component. It would be interesting if you could pull a list of contacts by title or position across multiple companies, or pull certain brands based on pre-determined criteria.,10,The List has had a major positive impact on my prospecting process. Using the List I can realistically identify correct prospects at target brands, effectively being sales conversations, and convert prospects into clients. The List has a major impact on my efficiency as a sales executive. If not for The List I'd be spending several additional hours a day scouring Google and other search sites for prospect information, and often times wouldn't find what I was looking for. Using The List's creative section has improved my brainstorming and proposal creation process as well. I always turn to that section for inspiration.,,Microsoft Dynamics CRM,The only reports I pull from The List are of brands and companies meeting certain industry or demographic criteria. These lists are good, I do feel like there's more I could learn that would allow me to optimize the reports I'm pulling.My List ExperienceThe list is used mostly by the sales team. It helps us keep tabs on the industry as a whole, and conduct in depth research on particular accounts of interest. It is massively beneficial not only in finding out who to get in touch with, but when, when not to, and how.,Contact information Industry news,Sometimes missing contact information but it is hard to be perfect there,10,Fast lead identification Great lead qualification Actionable info,NoneThe List Review from a multitasking userWe use The List to find relevant and up to date industry colleagues.,The list is organized and easy to search - user friendly The list provides up to date contact information Provides relevant email leads,It would be nice if it were easier to get permission from contacts to be contacted It would also be nice if contacts on the list had an opt in preference,8,Definitely initial introductions to contacts Accurate marketing data Great resources help our team understand the list and how to use it,mailchimp,MailChimp
The List

The List Reviews

The List
Filter 6 vetted The List reviews and ratings
Susan Frech profile photo
December 28, 2015

Review: "The List delivers on its promise and I recommend it"

• Identify key contacts
  • Identify agency partners
  • Identify media investment levels
  • Understand roles and titles
  • Connect with LinkedIn to gather further info on the contact
  • Update more often, sometimes, but not often contact's titles or roles may be out of date
I believe it is perfect for media and advertising. Gets our sales team to the right contacts and often the correct titles and emails.
Read Susan Frech's full review
Brad Bauer profile photo
December 22, 2015

Review: "The List - a sponsorship salesman's dream"

• The list provides specific emails, phone numbers, and titles for individual contacts. This is a major help in the corporate sales world as finding the right contact is everything.
  • The List provides an awesome search function that allows for advanced searching of industries, brands, and contacts. The search function is perfect for boiling down exactly who or what I'm looking for, and also helps to generate new sales ideas.
  • The List does a very cool job of providing cool examples of creative and ad spots used in current campaigns. This is an excellent tool for brainstorming and creating proposals. This function is also fully searchable and easy to look through.
  • The more the merrier! The bigger and more extensive The List's database of companies and contacts can be, the better. One in every 10 or so companies I look up isn't included.
  • A constant focus on keeping the database up to date. I have experienced, on a number of occasions, getting bounce-back emails from contacts no longer with a company. However having the LinkedIn tie to contacts does sometimes help keep things current.
  • Even more fields to the search component. It would be interesting if you could pull a list of contacts by title or position across multiple companies, or pull certain brands based on pre-determined criteria.
The List is perfect for sales prospecting and generating new leads. It is a vital part of my pipeline building, and I have many active conversations going that would not have been possible without The List. It is a fantastic resource and I am very grateful my company invested in it.

I do feel like it is less appropriate to use The List when dealing with a sales prospect that came my way via referral or personal network. The reason for this is it can be obvious to someone when you've obtained their information via a third party and may create some tension with your personal contact. Still, having the List is always nice to confirm things.

Read Brad Bauer's full review
Joey Avery profile photo
December 22, 2015

The List Review: "My List Experience"

• Contact information
  • Industry news
  • Sometimes missing contact information but it is hard to be perfect there
While it is a good source of company news (the Daily Vista is a subscription service I use that keeps me up to date on the happenings in my industry/ territory every day) it should definitely not be used as the only resource. That said, to be able to see what is going on then immediately click through into contact info is a tremendous help.
Read Joey Avery's full review
April 26, 2016

"The List Review from a multitasking user"

We use The List to find relevant and up to date industry colleagues.
  • The list is organized and easy to search - user friendly
  • The list provides up to date contact information
  • Provides relevant email leads
  • It would be nice if it were easier to get permission from contacts to be contacted
  • It would also be nice if contacts on the list had an opt in preference
I think its great as a resource - white papers and seminars are available. I just wish there was an easier way to get permissions when purchasing the contact lists.

Advanced search (4)
Identification of new leads (4)
List quality (4)
List upload/download (3)
Ideal customer targeting (3)
Contact information (3)
Company information (3)
Industry information (3)
Lead qualification process (4)
Smart lists and recommendations (4)
Salesforce integration (1)
Company/business profiles (4)
Alerts and reminders (3)
Data hygiene (2)
Automatic data refresh (3)
Tags (3)
Filters and segmentation (3)

About The List

The List is a sales intelligence solution that offers a suite of business development solutions that allow clients to relevantly connect and engage with advertisers and brand owners across North America and the United Kingdom. Through primary research The List creates exclusive, actionable intelligence that allows business development teams to prospect the advertising, media and marketing contacts at their most sought-after companies and brands.