- Identify key contacts
- Identify agency partners
- Identify media investment levels
- Understand roles and titles
- Connect with LinkedIn to gather further info on the contact
- Update more often, sometimes, but not often contact's titles or roles may be out of date
- The list provides specific emails, phone numbers, and titles for individual contacts. This is a major help in the corporate sales world as finding the right contact is everything.
- The List provides an awesome search function that allows for advanced searching of industries, brands, and contacts. The search function is perfect for boiling down exactly who or what I'm looking for, and also helps to generate new sales ideas.
- The List does a very cool job of providing cool examples of creative and ad spots used in current campaigns. This is an excellent tool for brainstorming and creating proposals. This function is also fully searchable and easy to look through.
- The more the merrier! The bigger and more extensive The List's database of companies and contacts can be, the better. One in every 10 or so companies I look up isn't included.
- A constant focus on keeping the database up to date. I have experienced, on a number of occasions, getting bounce-back emails from contacts no longer with a company. However having the LinkedIn tie to contacts does sometimes help keep things current.
- Even more fields to the search component. It would be interesting if you could pull a list of contacts by title or position across multiple companies, or pull certain brands based on pre-determined criteria.
I do feel like it is less appropriate to use The List when dealing with a sales prospect that came my way via referral or personal network. The reason for this is it can be obvious to someone when you've obtained their information via a third party and may create some tension with your personal contact. Still, having the List is always nice to confirm things.
- The list is organized and easy to search - user friendly
- The list provides up to date contact information
- Provides relevant email leads
- It would be nice if it were easier to get permission from contacts to be contacted
- It would also be nice if contacts on the list had an opt in preference
The List Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About The List
The List is a sales intelligence solution that offers a suite of business development solutions that allow clients to relevantly connect and engage with advertisers and brand owners across North America and the United Kingdom. Through primary research The List creates exclusive, actionable intelligence that allows business development teams to prospect the advertising, media and marketing contacts at their most sought-after companies and brands.
The List Screenshots
The List Competitors
The List Technical Details