November 07, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
We use the Weather Company’s Data to determine weather patterns and trends that may impact our clients’ business needs. As a staffing partner to our clients, we look to be as proactive as possible when determining if clients will be able to hire during certain times of the year, how storms and severe weather impacts their business, and ultimately how much of an impact that may have on us. The Weather Company’s data helps us to make those critical decisions and have a faster turn around time for short term needs.
- Long and short term forecasting data.
- Streamlined and easy to understand weather data and radars.
- Easy to read articles on upcoming weather events, trends.
- Tips on preparedness for business professionals.
- Forecasts are not always accurate.
- Winter weather forecasts are now often now-casted which can be challenging for proactive planning.
- Would love to see more tips on how businesses can prepare for severe weather by the use of the Weather Company’s data.
Read this authenticated review
- Forecasting for severe weather events.
- Generating overall seasonal trends in upcoming weather patterns.
- Content is easy to read and understand.
- Great for business decision-makers, c-level executives.
- Year ahead forecasts.
- Data that can be trusted as finite days before a weather event. The data and forecasts can change often, so remaining up to date is key.