ThinkHR Learn is a corporate-focused learning management software solution offered by ThinkHR.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/cc/dp/XUS5T2JZS4U4.octet-streamThinkHR Learn is a Great ToolI use ThinkHR Learn for my organization to help employees in areas they need to stay up to date in. I also use it with other organizations for new hire training programs as part of on-boarding and safety training. It has given us tools to use and provide to employees for training in many areas that are much needed from day one of employment throughout their employment.,The Set up is easy Tracking of employees progress is simple and easy to keep up with employees progress They have a great program for setting up various training groups - so you can assign the training programs as a group to the new hires at one time.,Deleting employees from the system could be easier Adding your own content would be a nice feature Setting up your own dashboard would be nice,10,It has offered a tool to allow us to invest in our employees from day one of employment with self paced training,HR BLRThinkHR Learn- A program that actually provides beneficial HR informationOur company owners and all branch managers were given access to the ThinkHR Learn site to enhance our knowledge, or sometimes to find answers to questions we have come up. There are some very beneficial and informative webinars that they host as well that I have attended. It addresses many business problems. Some of the webinars delve into the issues of recruitment, retaining talent, and dealing with problem employees. These are all extremely helpful in our industry.,Information- they provide very valuable information on assorted topics that can help anyone in an HR-related role. Solving problems- you can find answers to problems you have run into, or situations that you are unsure of what you should do. HR insights- they provide very beneficial HR information, updates to laws/policies, etc.,I have not had any specific issues with ThinkHR or their website.,10,It has definitely been positive, but I'm not sure how I could measure the ROI. I feel it has given me more insight into certain situations, such as dealing with millennial employees, and has helped me to grow as a leader in my organization.,
ThinkHR Learn

ThinkHR Learn Reviews

ThinkHR Learn
Filter 3 vetted ThinkHR Learn reviews and ratings
Cyndi Rooks, PHR, HCS, SHRM-CP profile photo
November 03, 2017

User Review: "ThinkHR Learn is a Great Tool"

• The Set up is easy
  • Tracking of employees progress is simple and easy to keep up with employees progress
  • They have a great program for setting up various training groups - so you can assign the training programs as a group to the new hires at one time.
  • Deleting employees from the system could be easier
  • Adding your own content would be a nice feature
  • Setting up your own dashboard would be nice
It is very appropriate for new hires to be able to take training during on-boarding. for customer service, safety, and some policy training. It is also great for OSHA training. They have great management training, especially for first time managers. Also have HR training and updates as well for HR staff or HR staff new to their roles.
Read Cyndi Rooks, PHR, HCS, SHRM-CP's full review
November 02, 2017

Review: "ThinkHR Learn- A program that actually provides beneficial HR information"

• Information- they provide very valuable information on assorted topics that can help anyone in an HR-related role.
  • Solving problems- you can find answers to problems you have run into, or situations that you are unsure of what you should do.
  • HR insights- they provide very beneficial HR information, updates to laws/policies, etc.
  • I have not had any specific issues with ThinkHR or their website.
ThinkHR Learn is beneficial to any individual or company that is in the HR Industry. I work for an employment agency, and I have utilized ThinkHR Learn for different scenarios and situations that have come up. I enjoy their webinars as they address something specific, and it is almost always something that I can utilize in my business.

ThinkHR Learn Scorecard Summary