Thinkific

An LMS that works for you!

January 31, 2020
Thinkific is a wonderful learning management software. It is being used across the whole organization and I recommend it to clients. This …

Video Reviews (1)

Record

Basic

Pro

Premier

What is Thinkific?

Thinkific headquartered in Vancouver provides their learning management system for online course and content creators to distribute their lessons to unlimited students, featuring content schedule distribution, some marketing features, certifications, as well as quizzes and surveys.

Thinkific Video

This is a software unboxing created by the TrustRadius team which dives into Thinkific, the course creating and certification platform. This demonstration will test the limitations of the tool, how easy it is to setup and get started. Stay tuned to the end for the final review conclusion!

Thinkific Technical Details

What is Thinkific?

What is Thinkific's best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 9.1.

Who uses Thinkific?

The most common users of Thinkific are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the E-Learning industry.

Kate Murray, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
I had a question when I first started using the software and they literally replied within an hour. Sometimes companies (such as ClickFunnels) outsource their customer service to countries where English is not the primary language, and the barrier is steep. I have a background in technology and web development, so I consider myself a very experienced user of this type of software, and when I asked a question of a ClickFunnels representative, they didn't even properly understand the question. It was a lot of back and forth (and lost revenue) that could have been avoided, all because the customer service rep did not understand English. I am a fan of Thinkific because they have great customer service.
  • I love their "suggest a feature" feature - where you can ask for something you wish it had. (I've asked for a handful of things and have actually GOTTEN a few of them!)
  • They're very responsive whenever we've had questions or issues, though those have been minimal.
  • I was impressed by their customer outreach - their high-level folks spent over an hour on the phone with me getting my feedback so they could improve.
Alvin Landicho | TrustRadius Reviewer
We haven't needed to contact support as their knowledge base provided all the answers to our questions. The majority of the platform was intuitive and easy to use and navigate, so that is why we have given it a high support score. We didn't even need to contact support when we were integrating with our gamification engine.
There were not many instances that we need or needed to reach out to support. The support levels depend on your plan. But the support was far-ranging. Customer support consists of blogs, resource centers, and countless FAQs. They do make it easy for you to find your own resources and they have a Facebook group you can join to connect with other users.
Joe Gatto | TrustRadius Reviewer
I rate Thinkific a ten because of its excellent customer service, ease of use, high-quality product, fair price with excellent ROI, and because they keep making improvements. Using Thinkific solved the problems of piecing together our course with various WordPress plugins, iframes, and payment processing software. It's easy to create a course website for people who can't write code.
Their support team is incredible. They get back to you really fast and are very attentive and willing to help. They often take our suggestions into account and create product updates for us. If they don't have a solution right away, they work to make sure it gets solved.
Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc | TrustRadius Reviewer
It has been a while since I have had to contact support on Thinkific but when I have it has been ok. I'm talking a few years back when you would submit a ticket and it would take far too long to get assistance. Now with their Facebook group community, you find that you can go in there and get support, tips and advice from your peers who have experienced the same frustrations and have solutions you can implement.