I use Thomson Reuters Accounting CSWe use most programs associated with RT. We use it across the whole organization. It is used for after the fact payroll and for processing accounting and producing financial statements for our clients.,It is excel based which makes it easier to input information.,I think the program should require you to close the client instead of just changing the client id#. It is too easy to enter data into the wrong company.,9,I was provided the program to use by management so I can't answer this question.,,QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Premier
Thomson Reuters Accounting CS

Accounting CS Reviews

Accounting CS
Filter 2 vetted Accounting CS reviews and ratings
Cyndy Ramey profile photo
December 06, 2018

User Review: "I use Thomson Reuters Accounting CS"

• It is excel based which makes it easier to input information.
  • I think the program should require you to close the client instead of just changing the client id#. It is too easy to enter data into the wrong company.
I think it is user friendly after you get used to the program.
Read Cyndy Ramey's full review

Accounting CS Scorecard Summary

Pay calculation (1)
Single sign-on capability (1)
Role-based user permissions (1)
Dashboards (1)
Standard reports (1)
Custom reports (1)
Bank reconciliation (1)
Journals and Reconciliations (1)
Client template cloning (1)
Single sign-on (1)

About Accounting CS

Thomson Reuters CS Professional Suite is integrated tax and accounting software that manages the operations of legal firms. It is used to collect client data, and post finished tax returns, from managing client engagements to practice management.

Accounting CS Technical Details