October 22, 2019
Score 7 out of 10
Read this authenticated review
Pros and Cons
- ONESOURCE is excellent for providing a holistic suite of products that are specifically geared toward tax compliance.
- ONESOURCE also does an excellent job of maintaining a fresh look and appearance to their products, but doesn't change the base functionality just to sell more or improve the look of the product.
- ONESOURCE also does an excellent job of maintaining current tax information. In an ever changing tax world, this is the most important thing for a piece of tax software to provide.
- There are some aspects of the ONESOURCE suite that are a bit clunky. Their all cloud based environment is a great idea, but when you are talking about hundreds and thousands of tax forms, entity data, and general ledger detail recalculating, sometimes a web-based approach isn't the best option.
- While their support team is very knowledgeable and very willing to help, sometimes it is tough to navigate which support team you need simply due to the volume of products they offer.
- Products can sometimes be rushed to market in order to be the "first one available". This is great for initial market capture, but if the product has not been well thought out and doesn't conform to the specific tax compliance effort, chances of maintaining use of the product aren't likely to be great.