ThoughtSpot is an analytics platform that enables users to leverage natural language search and AI to find data insights and tap into the most cutting edge innovations the cloud data ecosystem has to offer. The vendor states companies can put...
It's easy to use and very user friendly.
With some help you are able to adjust and do things yourself in about an hour.
The lay-out is great and buttons make sense.
That makes it flexible and easy the create the overview you want. This way it's easy to answer the data questions as they promise. Great product.
It is a great tool and I recommend it to anyone.
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Customizable dashboards (72)8.080%
- Report sharing and collaboration (70)8.080%
- Drill-down analysis (72)7.676%
- Formatting capabilities (71)7.070%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ThoughtSpot, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
ThoughtSpot is an analytics platform that enables users to leverage natural language search and AI to find data insights and tap into the most cutting edge innovations the cloud data ecosystem has to offer. The vendor states companies can put the power of their modern data stack in the hands of every employee, extend the value of their data to partners and customers, and automate entire business processes. Customers can take advantage of ThoughtSpot’s web and mobile applications to improve decision making for every employee. With ThoughtSpot’s low-code development platform, customers can also embed consumer-grade analytics into their SaaS offerings or build entirely new interactive data apps that engage users and keep them coming back for more. The vendor states organizations like Walmart, BT, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Royal Bank of Canada, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Metromile, Workato, and Nationwide Building Society ruse ThoughtSpot to transform how their employees and customers take advantage of data.
- Supported: Administration via Web Interface
- Supported: Live Connection to External Data
- Supported: Snapshot of External Data
- Supported: In-memory data model
- Supported: OLAP (Pre-processed cube representation)
- Supported: ROLAP (SQL-layer querying)
- Supported: Multi-Data Source Reporting (Blending)
- Supported: Data warehouse / dictionary layer
- Supported: ETL Capability
- Supported: MS Excel Workbooks
- Supported: Text Files (CSV, etc)
- Supported: Oracle
- Supported: MS SQL Server
- Supported: IBM DB2
- Supported: Postgres
- Supported: MySQL
- Supported: ODBC
- Supported: Cloudera Hadoop
- Supported: Hortonworks Hadoop
- Supported: EMC Greenplum
- Supported: IBM Netezza
- Supported: HP Vertica
- Supported: SAP Hana
- Supported: Teradata
- Supported: Salesforce
- Supported: SAP
- Supported: Google Analytics
- Supported: Customizable dashboards
- Supported: Drill-down analysis
- Supported: Formatting capabilities
- Supported: Predictive modeling
- Supported: Integration with R or other statistical packages
- Supported: Report sharing and collaboration
- Supported: Publish to Web
- Supported: Publish to PDF
- Supported: Output Raw Supporting Data
- Supported: Report Delivery Scheduling
- Supported: Delivery to Remote Servers
- Supported: Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
- Supported: Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
- Supported: Predictive Analytics
- Supported: Support for Machine Learning models
- Supported: Pattern Recognition and Data Mining
- Supported: Integration with R or other statistical packages
- Supported: Multi-User Support (named login)
- Supported: Role-Based Security Model
- Supported: Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
- Supported: Report-Level Access Control
- Supported: Table-Level Access Control (BI-layer)
- Supported: Field-Level Access Control (BI-layer)
- Supported: Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Supported: Responsive Design for Web Access
- Supported: Mobile Application
- Supported: Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile
- Supported: REST API
- Supported: iFrames
- Supported: Themeable User Interface (UI)
- Supported: Search-driven analytics
- Supported: Deploy on-premises
- Supported: Deploy on AWS
- Supported: Deploy on Google Cloud Platform
- Supported: Deploy on Azure
- Supported: Available as a managed service
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, Dansk, Deutsche, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederland, Norsk, Português, Suomi, Svenska, 中文(简体), 日本語|
Microsoft Power BI
MS SharePoint / SQL
Microsoft BI (MSBI)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform
No problems combining multiple sources and/or databases.
Nice way to create dashboard and reports. Can handle both financial- and non financial KPI's.
This makes it possible to great the best reports for management and own use.
Cloud based product so always available.
- Sharing information where multiple departments are involved.
- Quick turn-around is required.
- Where more business analysts are involved.
Not suited for:
- IT based infrastructure
- Pinboards requiring complex formatting
- Allowing analysts to define progressive lessons to help other users
- Providing assist search with guided user experience, especially on how to use search to analyze data
- Learning how users interacting and using the tool and how usage is changing over time
- Use built-in artificial intelligence to run advanced analytics algorithms on billions of data points and automatically spot actionable insights
- Using contextual deep linking so users can locate and navigate specific URLs easily and quickly
- Providing insights into query latency, user traffic, data requests and other essential performance information about use space and environment
- Needing to run queries and advanced analytics algorithms on billions of data combinations across multiple sources fast