Reviews (1-1 of 1)
January 28, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
My company previously used an ERP system before switching to Thrive, and the forecasting ability of that system, was, to put it mildly, insufficient. It forced us to rely on a series of house-made spreadsheets, which was difficult to maintain, especially given the amount of people that needed to use them. Thrive has given us a much more accurate forecasting picture, and that alone is worth the price of admission.
- Cloud-based, accurate forecasting system saves lots of time and can tangibly boosts ROI
- Robust demand management down to the SKU level
- Optimized replenishment prevents too much money from being tied up in inventory
- Although it's simpler than many alternatives, it's a highly complex system and at times we felt lost during the transition period.
- We didn't get the results we had imagined when looking at their case studies and marketing materials. I understand many factors go into those things, and their case studies are not necessarily indicative of typical results, but your mileage may vary.
- Inventory replenishment alerts about potential stockouts weren't always reliable.
Read this authenticated review
No solution is perfect, but I would say that Thrive is a particularly robust and complex solution that's intended to tackle major demand management and inventory forecasting problems. Smaller companies simply won't need a solution that's so all-encompassing. I would recommend waiting unitl you know that you need it before moving forward with a solution like Thrive.
Thrive Scorecard Summary
What is Thrive?
Thrive is an inventory management software offering from Thrive Technologies. It is built to help distribution and retail companies needing to improve demand forecasting, and it helps inventory replenishment functionality in ERP systems.
Categories: Inventory Management
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Thrive Technical Details