ThriveHive presents a sutie of marketing tools and capabilities designed to encompass all the marketing and online advertising needs of SMBs and local businesses, with email, display advertising, local directory management, SEO business website, and social media marketing. In addition, ThriveHive presents a marketing plan for small business owners who desire a hands-off approach to marketing.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/GH/JA/CG39CPX0N7LW.PNGAn excellent business dedicated to helping smaller businesses and start-ups grow.ThriveHive is my marketing team. They have helped me to develop a far more effective website, maximizing the SEO components so that my site is far more visible organically. We have, and continue to tweak the keywords on my Adwords campaign in order to zero in on my target market. Working with ThriveHive, you get a personal coach who really gets to know your business, and guides you through the processes for getting greater recognition, and for stimulating more qualified leads. My coach is always willing to suggest and review my blog articles, as well as any social media and collateral material content.,ThriveHive is a smaller marketing team dedicated to helping small to medium sized businesses perfect their marketing messages. ThriveHive is particularity good at understanding how Google, and other search engines work, and have been instrumental in helping my company to grow and evolve. With ThriveHive, you get a dedicated coach who is matched to your type of business. This experience with similar businesses gives your coach a better understanding of your business and the challenges your company faces. My coach is very good at responding to my needs within 1 to 2 business days. Email contacts are fluent and as often as I need, to discuss ideas or questions. I can only speak of my relationship with my coach, and I am very pleased. I feel that ThriveHive makes every effort to take excellent care of their clients, and makes you feel like you are their most important customer. I definitely believe that this is one of ThriveHives' greatest assets.,As ThriveHive grows, I would like to see them incorporate some top-notch copy writers, and maybe some graphic artists to be more rounded out as a marketing company for smaller businesses. Since you work with your ThriveHive coach on the phone, there are no technical features per se. ThriveHive uses interactive technology so that you and your coach can see your website, your Adwords campaign, and everything else in real time. I think they has chosen the best "Go to meeting" type of software that has worked flawlessly! ThriveHive has a "Constant Contact" platform available to use with your contacts. This feature could be better developed to be more graphically interesting.,10,I think one of the most important lessons learned so far, is to really have a very clear idea of who your customers/clients are, and who you want them to be. My website is now in its second iteration. Completely different focus from the 1st iteration. My first website was producing "hits" but not producing leads. The experience gained from this attempt lead to my new website, which is now doing the job that a website is intended to do, creating leads. Often, failure is the stepping stone to success. There is no doubt that the level of clientele that my new website is generating is worth every penny that I have spent with ThriveHive. Building a successful business takes time, and a good understanding of your customers/clients. The people at ThriveHive are good at helping you figure this out.,Less than 10,000,B2BPersonalized marketing assistance that is very affordable to the small business owner that needs help with marketing!We use ThriveHive as our marketing platform for the entire organization. It helps track contacts, visitors to our website and allows us to publish content to our blog very quickly and easily. In addition, if offers a basic email distribution tool where we can "blast" emails out to our contact list on new service offerings, tips and promotions. It provides a quick and effective tool to collect and report on your website and is really a "swiss army knife" for marketing and related tasks for a small business such as ours.,Allows quick and painless marketing tasks to be completed using their platform. Can publish blog posts and other content to your website with ease. Provides super helpful content and guidance on marketing with resources that a small business would never be able to afford on its own. Access to a marketing coach that helps solve common marketing tasks and provides guidance and advice specific to your business but with the knowledge of what works with other businesses.,The email content editor could use some additional bells and whistles, it cannot handle some more advanced functions, but for the basics it is more than adequate. Options for website creation are a bit limited and the turnaround time can be a bit lengthy at times because of the volume they do. Tracked phone lines can be a bit pricey, but not exorbitant.,10,Helped us get organized to know what tasks are needed and then completed. Keeps track of our visitors and provides valuable insight to their "journey" on our website without having to be a rocket scientist and understand Google Analytics! More than pays for itself in using the platform in attracting clients and prospects and converting them to paying clients.,Demandforce,Less than 10,000,B2B,WordPressThriveHive's Usefulness to Small Businesses and Marketing Departments of OneWe've used ThriveHive primarily to build and maintain our website, generate leads, and market through social media and email marketing. We've integrated it with our POS for revenue collection in most areas of the business as well. We're a small organization, and so I am the primary user of the product since I handle all of the marketing.,Drag and drop creation and editing for new pages on our website Email marketing segmentation Lead generation and follow up Boutique marketing coaching,While they have made great strides in their actual email content builder, it is still the largest area for improvement Certain web edits can only be done by them on the back-end, which requires waiting to chat with a representative from support during regular business hours Reporting could be more robust, and the ability to export those reports does not exist.,9,Our registrations (sales) have been up year-over-year since we switched to ThriveHive While it's not built for retention, we are able to easily target repeat customers as well as identify potential points of attrition and market accordingly to those specific segments. We were able to cut out the use of a vendor that wasn't suiting our needs by switching to ThriveHive and a new POS that easily integrated with the website, which has saved us thousands of dollars while increasing efficiency and functionality.,WordPress and MailChimp,Less than 10,000,B2C,MailChimp, Arts People, Microsoft Office 365ThriveHive is the reason my company is highly visible onlineI am a freelance business owner. I use ThriveHive for my website and all my marketing decisions. We use it across the organization. It addresses online visibility, social media, and marketing. It addresses new customers finding me online. I have a marketing call once per month and as much phone support for technical and marketing issues as I need.,Website Seach Engine Optimization Marketing my company,Sometimes, the software has glitches. It's normal when you are upgrading your systems so I take this in stride. There isn't as much flexibility with the email program as there is with Constant Contact. I wish they had the resources to provide personnel to implement action plans that come out of the marketing coaching calls.,10,They have dramatically increased my business. I'm very satisfied regarding the return on my investment. The employees really care about providing quality service. They continually educate me about social media and website visibility.,,Less than 10,000,Microsoft Office 2016, vCita, Google AnalyticsGreat product for small businessI used ThriveHive for a separate business not the one I am with today. It is a startup business and I used it for myself and the company I worked for 2 years ago.,Strengths are easy to use software for first time website owners. They also offer support that is outstanding and the ability to make changes to your site. The support is truly outstanding. Design team is great and have a lot of cool designs to choose from. Their website features alot of built-in tools that others do not have an you have to pay separately to have added to your site like a blog, email, contact list, etc.,Improvement is needed in the online tool for updating content on web pages. The mobile look could be improved and I know they are working on that. Still a great team and company.,9,very strong ROI. It has made a big difference over my previous site.,,Less than 10,000,Both
ThriveHive

ThriveHive Reviews

ThriveHive
Filter 7 vetted ThriveHive reviews and ratings
Jeff Siegel profile photo
August 09, 2018

ThriveHive Review: "An excellent business dedicated to helping smaller businesses and start-ups grow."

• ThriveHive is a smaller marketing team dedicated to helping small to medium sized businesses perfect their marketing messages. ThriveHive is particularity good at understanding how Google, and other search engines work, and have been instrumental in helping my company to grow and evolve.
  • With ThriveHive, you get a dedicated coach who is matched to your type of business. This experience with similar businesses gives your coach a better understanding of your business and the challenges your company faces.
  • My coach is very good at responding to my needs within 1 to 2 business days. Email contacts are fluent and as often as I need, to discuss ideas or questions. I can only speak of my relationship with my coach, and I am very pleased.
  • I feel that ThriveHive makes every effort to take excellent care of their clients, and makes you feel like you are their most important customer. I definitely believe that this is one of ThriveHives' greatest assets.
  • As ThriveHive grows, I would like to see them incorporate some top-notch copy writers, and maybe some graphic artists to be more rounded out as a marketing company for smaller businesses.
  • Since you work with your ThriveHive coach on the phone, there are no technical features per se. ThriveHive uses interactive technology so that you and your coach can see your website, your Adwords campaign, and everything else in real time. I think they has chosen the best "Go to meeting" type of software that has worked flawlessly!
  • ThriveHive has a "Constant Contact" platform available to use with your contacts. This feature could be better developed to be more graphically interesting.
I believe that ThriveHives' business model is perfectly suited to smaller, but growing companies and start-ups. They have priced their services at a reasonable level for these businesses. I think ThriveHive trains their people thoroughly on the workings of search engines, so that their coaches really have a good handle on how to help you improve your internet, as well as your non-internet, presence. Additionally, since search engines continuously change and tweak their algorithms, I think ThriveHive does a good job at staying in step with the changes.
Read Jeff Siegel's full review
David Elmasian profile photo
August 08, 2018

ThriveHive Review: "Personalized marketing assistance that is very affordable to the small business owner that needs help with marketing!"

• Allows quick and painless marketing tasks to be completed using their platform.
  • Can publish blog posts and other content to your website with ease.
  • Provides super helpful content and guidance on marketing with resources that a small business would never be able to afford on its own.
  • Access to a marketing coach that helps solve common marketing tasks and provides guidance and advice specific to your business but with the knowledge of what works with other businesses.
  • The email content editor could use some additional bells and whistles, it cannot handle some more advanced functions, but for the basics it is more than adequate.
  • Options for website creation are a bit limited and the turnaround time can be a bit lengthy at times because of the volume they do.
  • Tracked phone lines can be a bit pricey, but not exorbitant.
I believe ThriveHive is an affordable, helpful platform for any small business that doesn't have the resources to have a full time marketing department. The functionality, reporting and support you receive from them is unmatched in my opinion. They truly care about the success of their clients and are unique in that it's not all a "self-service" model that never has people you can work with. This is unique and unmatched in all of the other companies that offer similar services and their pricing is very affordable.
Read David Elmasian's full review
Tiffany Holmes profile photo
August 04, 2018

Review: "ThriveHive's Usefulness to Small Businesses and Marketing Departments of One"

• Drag and drop creation and editing for new pages on our website
  • Email marketing segmentation
  • Lead generation and follow up
  • Boutique marketing coaching
  • While they have made great strides in their actual email content builder, it is still the largest area for improvement
  • Certain web edits can only be done by them on the back-end, which requires waiting to chat with a representative from support during regular business hours
  • Reporting could be more robust, and the ability to export those reports does not exist.
ThriveHive is very well-suited to a small business with limited time and personnel resources for marketing. It makes it very simple to build and maintain a well-built, adaptive, WordPress-based website. It also has great lead generation and communication tools included that integrate seamlessly with your website. This is the perfect product for a one-person marketing team.
Read Tiffany Holmes's full review
August 08, 2018

Review: "ThriveHive is the reason my company is highly visible online"

• Website
  • Seach Engine Optimization
  • Marketing my company
  • Sometimes, the software has glitches. It's normal when you are upgrading your systems so I take this in stride.
  • There isn't as much flexibility with the email program as there is with Constant Contact.
  • I wish they had the resources to provide personnel to implement action plans that come out of the marketing coaching calls.
Very well suited for small businesses and freelancers. Well suited for social media strategies and staying current with SEO techniques. Not as well suited when you need manpower to implement action plans.
August 08, 2018

ThriveHive Review: "Great product for small business"

• Strengths are easy to use software for first time website owners. They also offer support that is outstanding and the ability to make changes to your site. The support is truly outstanding.
  • Design team is great and have a lot of cool designs to choose from.
  • Their website features alot of built-in tools that others do not have an you have to pay separately to have added to your site like a blog, email, contact list, etc.
  • Improvement is needed in the online tool for updating content on web pages. The mobile look could be improved and I know they are working on that. Still a great team and company.
New businesses, small businesses that need marketing support as well as ready to go websites that have a lot of features already built-in like SEO.

ThriveHive Scorecard Summary

WYSIWYG email editor (4)
Dynamic content (3)
Ability to test dynamic content (2)
Landing pages (4)
A/B testing (2)
5.0
Mobile optimization (4)
6.5
Email deliverability (4)
List management (3)
Triggered drip sequences (3)
Lead nurturing (4)
Lead scoring and grading (4)
Data quality management (3)
Automated sales alerts and tasks (3)
Calendaring (2)
9.5
Event/webinar marketing (2)
6.0
Social sharing and campaigns (3)
Social profile integration (4)
Dashboards (5)