- Social sharing and campaigns (8)9.595%
- Mobile optimization (8)9.090%
- Dynamic content (7)8.989%
- Email deliverability reporting (8)8.686%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Thryv, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Thryv is an end-to-end client experience platform built for small businesses. The software helps users get the job, manage the job and get credit, from a single screen. Helping small business owners meet consumers' expectations, from one platform. Includes support, available anytime – unlimited 24/7, with business specialists who understand the goals and unique needs of small business owners.
Thryv automates tasks and puts customers at the center of the business, with one platform, to help users reach more customers, stay organized, get paid, and automatically generate reviews.
Thryv enables the users customers to:
- Find a business online through ratings and reviews, social presence and accurate search results.
- Interact, receive reminders, send texts and emails and schedule appointments.
- Pay the business, receive receipts instantly, and choose how to pay.
- Stay engaged with automated messages that ask them back, stay in touch and request reviews.
The vendor states Thryv’s software helps over 40,000 businesses transform how they do business and manage their customers.
- Supported: Dynamic content
- Supported: Ability to test dynamic content
- Supported: Mobile optimization
- Supported: Email deliverability reporting
- Supported: List management
- Supported: Triggered drip sequences
- Supported: Lead nurturing
- Supported: Data quality management
- Supported: Automated sales alerts and tasks
- Supported: Calendaring
- Supported: Event/webinar marketing
- Supported: Social sharing and campaigns
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: API
- Supported: Role-based workflow & approvals
- Supported: Customizability
- Supported: Payment Processing Service
- Supported: Reputation Management
- Supported: Online Listings
- Supported: Google My Business Integration
- Supported: Sentiment Analysis
- Supported: Online Appointment Scheduling
- Supported: Social Media Management
- Supported: Social Engagement
- Supported: Document Storage and Sharing
- Supported: Analytics
- Supported: Social Analytics
- Supported: Customer Feedback
Watch Thryv Leads
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||95%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||5%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||0%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||United States, Australia|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish|
- Website design, maintenance and support.
- Proposals to Invoices and acceptance of payment.
- Marketing and branding tools such as social media posting and scheduling as well as email newsletter campaigns.
- Ability to post to personal social media platforms.
- Social Media Posting
- Website Hosting
- Client Scheduling
- Secure Client Portals
- Family Connections (Husband, Wife/Spouse, Children)
- Project Management
- Allows me to send unlimited socail media posts and emails.
- Allows me to collect information on customer.
- Allows me to have all my customers info in one safe place.
- Creates posts for my social media 12 times a month.
- Keeps my webite up to date and helps me with updates.
- Has the most amazing customer service via chat and phone.
- Offer an automated rewards program for my customer based on their spending and their referrals.
- Since I use Shopify and they host me it would be nice to get a financial break for not using that part of the package.
- Maybe providing apps.
- Customer service is FANTASTIC!
- Put regularly used and needed tasks under one umbrella.
- Makes it easy to schedule and post to Social Media
- Saving emails from Gmail to Thryv when a client doesn't email thru the Thryv link doesn't work all the time causing you to have to physically copy the email and put it in notes.
- Emails sent through Thryv do not show up in the sent folder of gmail, for historic say.
- You can't forward an email sent through Thryv.
- The task reminder system doesn't work for me. I need to be able to have one place to go, to see the list of tasks for that day. Thryv doesn't have that, or I haven't found that yet. I started using TaskBoard so I could get and hit all my tasks at one time.
- The scheduling tool needs some work too. I have had issues with it when people from other time zones make appointments.
- Presently they offer "texting" through Thryv BUT you have to have a landline that accepts texts. Who has a landline these days? I transferred my business line (a landline) to a mobile phone so I can no longer text through Thryv and have record of it in my clients' folders. Therefore, I no longer have that historic information in their account. Seems backwards!
- They claim to be for small businesses but some key features are not offered to the Premium member. One particular that I actually was one who asked for, was only offered to the higher paying customers. Something that should have been for everyone from the beginning, being able to add your logo, picture, etc. to your email signature. You can even do that in gmail! BUT NOT IN THRYV, unless you pay more! If you want to be able to individualize your signature with your logo you better subscribe to the larger packages, or go with another service!
- CRM made easy.
- Post plans for social media sites are easy to use.
- Website development/management.
- Low fees associated with taking payments from clients/customers.
- I await the day that Thryv can integrate with Xero.
- Google Messages integration would be handy.
- There have been less than a handful of days where the site crashes and I have to reload it several times to get it to work properly.
- Online presence management
- Social Media Content
- Delivering Estimates
- If you are not listed on a site for online presence, help getting you on those sites.
- Thryv is a specific application and is that I can get quick responses if I need or ask anything about my work or related to my confusion.
- This platform also helps my sales persons and our social media presence in the online market place.
- The communication with this platform change all aspects of my company positively and that I have a great experience with Thryv in all aspects and this platform makes us professional in the market.
- Thryv software emailing portion needs to be more modified because the limit of text’s characters and email side is not well according to my expectations.
- The Platform is too complex and is only for small business owners.
- We need professionals to use this software and to work on it because this system is too complex for us and those, they work by themselves with a little bit of knowledge of it.
- Website design
- Mailing list subscribers
- Price is high.
- It takes a while to get any customer service assistance.