Read Eric Batson's full review
Pros and Cons
- I think it helps people crowd source an organization for information and resources that may not be easily found.
- The subjects feature is a great place to develop communities of practice where links, files and communication can be shared.
- As long as the search engine is optimized / working effectively, it can be a powerful way to access sites and resources across the organization.
- The profile finder is glitchy and rarely comes up with solid results.
- The site sometimes has glitches, such as subject pages not loading and complete content not appearing on the screen until you refresh or give it an abnormal amount of time to load.
- The "USAID Search" option should appear first for the search results. It is not intuitive that it is the last search option to select. Often users don't even clearly recognize that they need to select types of search results.