Reviews (1-1 of 1)
It is used by the organization as a platform for EAI applications.
- reduce the number of http port required by services
- simplified the binding connection amongst services
- high scalability and fast deployment of applications
- health check of services and application features has been released with a lot of bugs that have never been fixed
- it is not so simple to apply the security policy to service/reference binding
Read this authenticated review
It fits perfectly for SOA and EAI architecture with large numbers of services that required to be wired to each other, the binding virtualization is quite good to simply this part. For the simple scenario of orchestration and /or ESB architecture could be a better use traditional stack.