Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of TIBCO B2B Integration Solution, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- TIBCO EDISIM supports customizing X12 messages as per client requirment.
- TIBCO EDISIM supports exporting customized messages to EDItoXML and XML to EDI transformation artifacts.
- BusinessConnect engine architecture processes customized messages (an organization can customize message as per their need).
- TIBCO BusinessConnect supports multiple hosts to exchange messages. One can build B2B hub/platform using this feature.
- Ease of Installation and configuration.
- More detailed reports.
- Provides good security for b2b transactions over the internet.
- Provides different sets of business protocols which makes it easy to come in agreement with the customers to use any protocols they want for the data transfer.
- When a new version is released, its better to test it thoroughly before letting customers apply the release in their real time environment. There were missing functionalities from the previous versions which were not identified ahead of time.
- TIBCO BusinessConnect has a good feature called smart routing. It allows users to route a preferred message to a selected downstream process instance. The routing rule could be set based on protocol, sender, receiver, direction, etc.
- TIBCO BusinessConnect supports EDI protocol very well. It allows a user to import EDI guidelines files to X12 Protocol. The guideline file will provide mapping from EDI to XML and also XML to EDI with validation.
- TIBCO BusinessConnect is easily integrated with other TIBCO products, like TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks, TIBCO EMS, etc.
- TIBCO BusinessConnect's customized features need some improvements. The setting provided for some protocols is not flexible enough.
- TIBCO BusinessConnect supported the REST API with JSON message recently, but is still not very easy to use. The JSON parse and render needs to be enhanced.
- TIBCO BusinessConnect's admin GUI also needs some improvements. The job tracking and monitoring need to be enhanced and the also the scheduling needs to be enhanced.
If the environment has many different protocols for data exchange between partners and most of the protocols follow some standards like EDI X12, TIBCO BusinessConnect should be a good tool to take care this business use case.
If the environment has a few simple protocols for data exchange, e.g. SFTP, FTPS or emails, some lighter weight tools will be enough and TIBCO BusinessConnect may be an overkill tool.