Data cleansing features before virtualisation features would need to be added.
- No very robust metadata and data lineage support
- Poor integration with data modeling tools, for forward- and reverse-engineering
- Response times are not always consistent and adequate in real-time queries
It is well suited in cases when there are many upstream heterogeneous sources, and the data sets are persisted in periodically refreshed cache, preferably database-based cache (although file-system or in-memory cache are options as well).
It is less appropriate for time-series analysis because the history is limited to the amount of history in he underlying source data repositories.
- For insurance companies, it is easy to link the client's bank account with the insurance company database
- Service Level Agreements such as product licenses can be linked with the companies employee databases
- Helpdesk Systems are easy to manage since one interface can provide information from multiple company databases that are related to a single account
- Sales and Marketing departments can make an assessment of their penetration level and environmental analysis
- Hospitals need Databases if the client has gone through multiple specialists and I think it'll be better if you add specialized platforms that are on centered for the health industry
- Businesses that are in partnership need to share resources and Accounting information e.g software development,
- Manufacturing industries to administer environmental climate changes in business analysis
TIBCO Data Virtualization Scorecard Summary
About TIBCO Data Virtualization
TIBCO Data Virtualization Competitors
TIBCO Data Virtualization Technical Details