Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of TIBCO Data Virtualization, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
According to the vendor, TIBCO® Data Virtualization’s differentiating out-of-the-box data sources supports the most demanding connectivity needs, providing nearly four times more data sources than any competitor.
TIBCO® Data Virtualization is deployed in companies in financial services, energy, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, healthcare, government, transportation, communications and technology, and more.
- Supported: Self-service UI
- Supported: Data Catalog
- Supported: Metadata Repository
- Supported: Modeling & Transformation
- Supported: Secuirty
- Supported: Caching
- Supported: Quality
- Supported: Governance
- Supported: Management
- Supported: Performance Optimization
- Supported: Version Control
- Supported: Runtime Environment
- Supported: Data Access
- Supported: Data Delivery
- Supported: Active Cluster
- Supported: Deployment Manager
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux|
- Improve the productivity of the BI area for the creation of analytical reports for decision-making in the company.
- Have better tools for data modeling and analytics.
- Improve the productivity of the development area for the creation of APIs.
- Less manual effort
- Trust worthy results
- Less time wasted
- More staff training
- More insights.
- FASTER time-to-market, from several months to weeks
- INCREASED information quality from batch to online event processing
- LOWERED costs due to multi functional agile team delivery(every week)
- cannot evaluate es we are still PoC phase
- ROI is good
- Improvement in customer service level.
- Increase in SLA adherence.
- More market penetration by taking data analysis.
- Better ability to create reports/dashboards from many sources in one location.
- Allows ability for better decision making when able to review various data in one reporting tool.
- A bit expensive so need to crunch the numbers to see if it is worth the cost.
- Ability to seamless extract and transform data means we are able to share more intelligence with our customers.
- Data Security and Governance are another aspects that our customer believes in and is one of our core values. TIBCO application helps us easily address this.
- Performance is key in this kind of work where the customer really does not want to wait for their data to render as soon as they apply filters.
- No KPI from what I experienced so far.
- Stakeholders prefer to visual data that raw data.
- No on the go app.
- The growth of the use of TIBCO Data Virtualization in the company is widely satisfactory for different departments that depend on its use to complete the safe work with the optimal data virtualization and with TIBCO integrations and also third-party tools, all this is a factor determining factor in the company's own growth.
- Our organization has been using this solution to differentiate the unique and out-of-the-box solutions which can support the demanding requirements and even provide extra data sources than any of the players available in the market.
- Due to the wide array of options available on the forum, this platform also supports a huge number of data sources like message queues, no-SQL, and much more.
- Cut down the analysis time for data analysis team.
- Business owners can save tons of money just by taking right decisions by looking at the right KPI at the right time.
- It's good to learn a new tool in the market which is a step up from the old visualization tools.
- It helped us widen our vision to make effective decisions for the business.
- Improved the business outcomes via making agile business processes.
- Escalated the overall revenue of the organization.
- Has avoided duplication of data.
- Improved efficiency.
- Investment was quite large at year 0.
- Contributes to reducing costs in other aspects.
- Cost management.
- Reduce time to market.
- Drive revenue growth.
- 25% faster processing of data.
- 10% less errors with data loads.
- We are in the implementation stage presently. The impact will be seen once we have released the product to the business.
- We took spreadsheets that took hours a month to update and made them update automatically using TDV, saving hours a month of analyst time
- The incremental cost of TDV relative to straight spotfire licensing made it a no-brainer due to the ease of data management
- We continue to automate legacy business processes in TDV, saving time all over the organization.
- Get data in hours not months.
- Eliminated many scripts for spooling and loading data.
- Provided access to various marketing data sources for us to measure our performance on a timely basis.
- Overall administration and adding new data sources is much easier and faster, eliminating the burden on the IT organization.
- It has certainly helped us in reducing duplication of data
- We need to explore and evaluate
- Original data stays in place, no need for duplication for analysis.
- Related to above, fewer triggers for data reconciliation.
- Allowed viewing the same data from various angles.
- More security from data privacy and protection
- Easy adaptability
- Adding one more hop to the data flow