TickTick Reviews

Kristin Cole | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 29, 2020

Put this software on your to-do list!

TickTick is a platform we chose to implement for our administrative staff. We were having a hard time finding a solution for managing recurring tasks for each of our staff members. These are tasks that happen at regular intervals that don't seem to happen if there isn't a reminder - or a wake up in the middle of the night moment - "I FORGOT TO DO THAT." We knew we needed a way to manage all of the tasks for each staff member in a single location (so they stay in the company hub). TickTick has SOLVED this problem for us and is fantastic!
  • Organizing tasks into lists.
  • Allowing for notifications and reminders for tasks.
  • Allowing tasks to be one time or recurring.
  • The ability to share lists with other people for collaboration.
  • Fully functional mobile app.
  • The task reminders are in the form of a notification - it would be nice to have an email option.
  • All tasks due on the same day/time show up as one notification versus separate - this can be hard to separate as far as task planning goes.
TickTick works well for personal use - managing daily and/or recurring to do's through a variety of lists. These can be renamed as needed. This has contributed to an increase in the completion of projects for me. TickTick also works well for collaboration on a list by list basis. Say that I have a project at work that I need to work with a teammate on - I can create the list and share it with my teammate. From there we can tag-team the project. There is the option for adding to-do lists inside of a top-level list and areas for commenting by the collaborators. This allows us to bypass unneeded meetings or emails to remember what needs to be done next on the project.

TickTick may be less suited for situations where photos or files need to be shared for a project or for more complex project management.
Read Kristin Cole's full review

Task Management (1)
Resource Management (1)
Scheduling (1)
Team Collaboration (1)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (1)
Mobile Access (1)

About TickTick

TickTick from the company of the same name in San Francisco is presented by the vendor as a simple and effective to-do list and task manager that helps users make schedules, manage time, and organize all aspects of life.