Time Doctor not only tracks the total time worked by every person on a team, but also provides a breakdown of how much time is spent on each project, client, or task. The time tracking data is accurate to the second so managers can see exactly where time is spent, verifying how much time is spent on which activities. Companies can use this data to bill clients or to have an accurate record for paying staff.
The vendor claims that company employees will get a lot more done each day, increasing productivity and reducing wasted time.
Managers receive a weekly report outlining which websites and applications were used by their team and for how long. Individual users will receive the same report outlining their own time usage statistics. The vendor promises that this report maximizes productivity tracking and helps to identify productivity issues.
- Supported: Employee Monitoring: Bosses can make sure company time isn’t being wasted, as Time Doctor allows employers to track their worker’s activities. Employers can track the sites employees visit, their keystrokes and mouse movements, and even take periodic screenshots automatically or on request.
- Supported: Payroll: The system incorporates both hourly wages and fixed salaries into time tracked to automate payroll calculation. This information can easily be exported through an integrated payroll provider.
- Supported: Report Production: The system automatically produces reports on activities and productivity at predetermined intervals. They are useful tools for staying up to date on what employees are working on and if they are completing their tasks in an efficient manner.
- Supported: Client Portal: Information can be made accessible through free client logins that display only work done for that client.
- Supported: GPS Tracking: Employers can make sure their workers are where they are supposed to be when on assignment through their smartphone.
- Supported: Extensive Platform Support: Time Doctor is compatible with desktops, tablets, Android and iOS to track work done on most devices and provide the most flexibility for employers.
Watch This video gives you an overview of what Time Doctor is how it can become the best productivity tool for your organization. Time Doctor is the most accurate productivity software on the market, and offers time management apps on all the most popular platforms. It lets you harvest time tracking data on your company's work habits and then provides analytics to show key areas where improvements can be made.
- Citrix Virtual Apps Essentials
- Google App Engine
- Jira Software
- Pivotal Tracker
- Citrix Podio
- Teamwork Project Manager
- Zendesk Support Suite
- Zoho Projects
- Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager
- Breezy HR
- Process Street
- Microsoft To Do (formerly Wunderlist)
- Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS)
- Office 365
- Visual Studio
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac, Chrombook|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, French, German, Turkish|