TimeCamp is cloud based, multi-platform (Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android) time tracking and invoicing software.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/TU/rl/52HXVLIHPIOJ.pngTimeCamp is an easy way to control your projects and time.I am working at a marketing department for a global company. We are working as a team and we had time management problems and we needed to increase our time management skills and productivity. We met with Timecamp, at first we had doubts about this program because we used a different program before but it was not fit for us and for our organization. After meeting we saw that it is full of significant futures like automatic and manual time tracking, internal chat and budgeting. TimeCamp was a great tool for us and we decided to work with it and still, now we are using TimeCamp.,TimeCamp can be used for desktop and mobile devices and work also as a browser extension. TimeCamp is simple thing focusing on doing one thing well. With multiple users TimeCamp has really cheap options.,The mobile version does not look use sophisticated colors as much as the website version. This should be improved. Sometimes total time is not being calculated correctly. Sometimes reports do not refresh when the timer runs.,8,Difficult to keep up with the updates sometime. Difficult to find the total hours used and it cause you to waste your time. The best impact is I can get immediate access whenever I go. I can control work time manually or using automatic time tracking. Keeping the Log is an eye-opening experience.,,Wrike, Evernote, Zoho BooksI love using TimecampWe used different programs for tracking time, but Timecamp is best among all of them. It helps you to organize your time and spend your time wisely with more efficient ways. And with Timecamp you can separate your day-time or work time to tasks from main ones to less important ones.,Quality service Well designed DIfferent way to keep organized,Little bit expensive Mobile version would be great Needs overall improvements of tools,9,It works in the background. Calendar is graphical and helpful It's online and u can access it from everywhere.,Podio and Trello,Weebly, Robly, TimeCampGreat product with good integration options !I am using Timecamp in my workplace almost every day with my team members. We were using a different kind of product and it was almost the same as Timecamp but then we faced some problems and we decided to use Timecamp instead. Thanks to some friends. Timecamp is easy to use and it provides us the ability to run multiple projects in the company.,It is a really safe and reliable software. Projects are not limited by time. Timecamp is not trying to get money from you like other software.,mobile version is not useful as much as web version. sometimes on the website when you enter in time sheet, total time is not calculated correctly graphical summary is only available on mobile version it should be improve on web version.,8,Tracking your time very easy with Timecamp. The report function is also perfect, you can see your logged hours clear. Automatically switch off should be improved because sometimes you might forget to move and program continue to count time.,,LogMeIn Rescue, Alert Logic Cloud Insight, TogglTimeCamp - clean, easy, painless task trackingOne of the biggest problems I face as a freelancer doing tech support is time tracking. I do a lot of "break-fix" stuff so I may have to drop what I'm doing and work on something completely different at any given moment. The biggest purpose of TimeCamp for me is the application tracking and particularly how it tracks titles and information within windows. TimeCamp enables me to know what I was doing, when I was doing it, and for how long I was doing it.,It provides me an excellent method by which to not only see what I was working on but gives me insight into how much cumulative time I did so with a particular task via the method by which it tracks information with window titles. It allows me to see an overview of "wasted time", days when I spent too much time dwindling on Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, etc. It tracks **ALL** time spent on the computer, not just when I activate tracking. My computers are used for work and fun. I often switch gears instantly and this allows me to capture everything even without needing to remember to "switch tasks".,TimeCamp **REALLY** needs a screenshot feature. It apparently may have had a beta feature at one point that tech support had to assist with enabling. When I contacted them, they said it was not available. They did not have a timeline for future availability.,6,The net gain from time I "caught" that I forgot to log is absurdly high, higher than I'd want to admit haha. I'd say 10 to 20% of my logged time comes from things I missed or forgot to note that I caught after the fact using TimeCamp. Being able to look back and see "unproductive time" is extraordinarily helpful, it also helps me adjust accordingly to my billing to avoid charges clients for time I didn't realize I got distracted on Facebook.,Time Doctor,Time DoctorThe best "Time Management" systemTimeCamp is the best way to prioritize your time and manage it efficiently. Our company uses it for tracking time for several purposes. Everyone knows the time is most important thing in our life. And sometimes you are lost in deadlines and tons of works. Then Timecamp is your huge helper. It does not matter if you are an individual or a company, you can use its wide range of features.,Simple and powerful Reasonable price Perfect Design,I think extra features would be awesome. Sometimes there are some minor issues. Customer Service needs to be improved.,8,Timecamp is an excellent way for spending your time more effectively. Actually, I did not see any negative impact of Timecamp in our company. I would recommend that one to everybody!,,Edmodo, Zoho Books, Google Compute Engine, AVG Managed Workplace 10, Basecamp, Weebly
TimeCamp

TimeCamp Reviews

TimeCamp
Top Rated Award
Filter 19 vetted TimeCamp reviews and ratings
Barbara Johnson profile photo
February 01, 2018

Review: "TimeCamp is an easy way to control your projects and time."

• TimeCamp can be used for desktop and mobile devices and work also as a browser extension.
  • TimeCamp is simple thing focusing on doing one thing well.
  • With multiple users TimeCamp has really cheap options.
  • The mobile version does not look use sophisticated colors as much as the website version. This should be improved.
  • Sometimes total time is not being calculated correctly.
  • Sometimes reports do not refresh when the timer runs.
For instance, if you want to work very effectively in your company with your teammates with Timecamp, It shows all the basic data you need to evaluate: total project hours, the budget remainder, and how much everyone has worked on which tasks. With this information, you can control your time and your teammates if everybody doing their job well. On the other hand, sometimes self evaluation of the day to differentiate between productive vs unproductive work also to observe work patterns which helps me to improve on where I am taking more time to complete specific tasks.
Read Barbara Johnson's full review
Albina Walczak profile photo
January 16, 2018

User Review: "I love using Timecamp"

We used different programs for tracking time, but TimeCamp is best among all of them. It helps you to organize your time and spend your time wisely with more efficient ways. And with TimeCamp you can separate your day-time or work time to tasks from main ones to less important ones.
  • Quality service
  • Well designed
  • DIfferent way to keep organized
  • Little bit expensive
  • Mobile version would be great
  • Needs overall improvements of tools
Online timesheets and the summaries. I like the weekly summaries and the monthly summaries because they help me understand how my time is divided between several projects and how I used them for particular tasks. In my view this product can be improved and would be greater one. Recommended one.
Read Albina Walczak's full review
Wera Michalska profile photo
January 25, 2018

TimeCamp Review: "Great product with good integration options !"

• It is a really safe and reliable software.
  • Projects are not limited by time.
  • Timecamp is not trying to get money from you like other software.
  • mobile version is not useful as much as web version.
  • sometimes on the website when you enter in time sheet, total time is not calculated correctly
  • graphical summary is only available on mobile version it should be improve on web version.
If you need to save time you do not have to worry, Timecamp helps you by saving your time. It is building your monthly reports. On the other hand, sometimes entries do not function properly when you connect to Timestamp. Sometimes you can fix some entry problems and you want to be fast but because of this problem you cannot be and you are under stress.
Read Wera Michalska's full review
Dailen Gunter profile photo
February 20, 2017

Review: "TimeCamp - clean, easy, painless task tracking"

• It provides me an excellent method by which to not only see what I was working on but gives me insight into how much cumulative time I did so with a particular task via the method by which it tracks information with window titles.
  • It allows me to see an overview of "wasted time", days when I spent too much time dwindling on Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
  • It tracks **ALL** time spent on the computer, not just when I activate tracking. My computers are used for work and fun. I often switch gears instantly and this allows me to capture everything even without needing to remember to "switch tasks".
  • TimeCamp **REALLY** needs a screenshot feature. It apparently may have had a beta feature at one point that tech support had to assist with enabling. When I contacted them, they said it was not available. They did not have a timeline for future availability.
A lot of similar tools make screenshots a part of the software but TimeCamp leaves this out. If I had my guess, I would say that storage may be a factor. I'd like to see software like TimeCamp integrate cloud storage as a method of implementing screenshots. Additionally, when I click on the Task Widget, nothing happens. I feel like SOMETHING should happen for some reason, particularly being able to switch tasks or work on something different. Maybe even provide some info about the current task or an option to exit the app. I've clicked on that thing a thousand times expecting something to happen without thinking about it, I'd just have the same menu pop up that appears when you right-click on the system tray icon.
Read Dailen Gunter's full review
Ramin Sultanov profile photo
March 16, 2017

TimeCamp Review: "The best "Time Management" system"

• Simple and powerful
  • Reasonable price
  • Perfect Design
  • I think extra features would be awesome.
  • Sometimes there are some minor issues.
  • Customer Service needs to be improved.
Well, sometimes you have lots of homework and other tasks that you have to do in time. And you absolutely don't have any idea for how you will do them. Then you have to use time tracking app like Timecamp. It is very useful and it provides many helpful tools for you. You have to use your time wisely.
Read Ramin Sultanov's full review