November 26, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
timeOut is a great product. It is easy to keep track of time off as well as add additional timeOut categories. Currently, most payroll systems do not allow you to go back and put in old PTO days, where timeOut does. The use of timeOut has allowed for accurate time reporting across the organization.
- Track back dated PTO requests.
- Allow for additional PTO categories to be added (e.g Comp days, Work at home days)
- Gives employees up to date time off information as well as show future time available.
- Easier syncing with Microsoft Calendars.
- Employees being able to view a company wide out of office calendar.
- Integration with different Payroll systems.
Read Elaine Oakman's full review
timeOut is well suited when you just want employees to be able to track PTO and know where they stand. It eliminates employees constantly asking what are the PTO balances available. It has somewhat limited functionality when it comes to clocking in and out, as well as integrating with payroll.