Reviews (1-5 of 5)
December 16, 2019
Score 6 out of 10
I have the appointment setter embedded in my website, so prospects and clients can set their own appointments automatically. It's used for my entire organization. It saves time on both sides, as we don't need to send multiple emails to set up a time to meet -- whether that's virtual or in person.
- Easy to add appointment setter to your website.
- Fairly simple process of setting up different types of appointments and lengths.
- Sometimes it just stops syncing with my calendar, and then I need to go reset it. You don't really get a notification when this happens, and then someone sets an appointment when you're not available.
- If you select a "whole day" as an appointment on your calendar, i.e., on iCal, it doesn't read as a completely blocked day. So you need to create a "meeting," from 9 am-5 pm for example.
Read Robbin Block's full review
It's well suited if you're on a budget, don't want to pay a recurring fee, and need a way to automate appointments. However, when I get around to it, I think I'm going to look for a more reliable tool. It's really less appropriate when appointment setting is "mission-critical" -- that is, your business is entirely dependent on a reliable appointment setting system -- for example, if you're a hairstylist, dentist, etc. I believe there are many other tools out there specific to these purposes.
November 07, 2019
Score 7 out of 10
We use TimeTrade with our sales reps so they have individual online appointment-booking links known as TimeTrade URLs.
Read Jared Wacht's full review
- The customers really like that they can book time with our reps when it's convenient for both parties.
- TimeTrade integrates with Outlook, so the online calendar is in sync with the reps.
- Setup is VERY cumbersome and takes quite a while. Should be less complicated and quicker.
June 25, 2019
Score 2 out of 10
My team used TimeTrade to set up appointment schedules for a team of a half-dozen seasonal phone interviewers working in our recruiting department. With a large-scale hiring process like ours (thousands of summer staff hired each year, with thousands of more applicants not hired but still screened), managing appointment schedules manually would have required nearly an FTE. Instead, we used TimeTrade to allow candidates to make their own appointments within schedules customized to fit each employee's unique schedule and availability.
- Customized schedules for each employee.
- High degree of customization possible.
- Set-up doesn't require coding skill (even HTML).
- Clunky UI feels out of date, was sometimes challenging for applicants to navigate.
- Customer support slow to respond, not always helpful.
- Difficult for "self service,"most often my staff would have to go through me to make schedule changes.
- Messy design of settings UI’s can lead to overlapping/conflicting scheduling rules, which are not flagged with error messages, lead to multiple snafu’s with times accidentally made available or unavailable. This led to several missed interviews.
- Using one schedule to book appointments for applicants to multiple programs introduces a lot of design challenges, and creates more work for TimeTrade admin when schedules change.
- Interface makes it difficult to offer appointment times in both 30- and 45-minute blocks, necessitates using multiple blocks of 15-minutes instead.
Read Evan Loeb's full review
TimeTrade is a good fit for a team with regular hours and little schedule fluctuation, one type of role being hired at a time, a limited budget, excellent phone/communication skills to work with the customer service team effectively, and a very clear idea of exactly how the hiring process needs to be structured. Not recommended for teams with diverse appointment types/programs, complex/shifting schedules, and enough budget to afford a higher end product.
Score 8 out of 10
I have a need to organize available meeting times with users of my product, whose calendars I don't have access to. I use TimeTrade to allow them to sign up for "open hours" that I have blocked off in order to review their suggestions and needs for my product.
- TimeTrade is an effective tool for finding a meeting time that works for 2 or more parties at different organizations
- It's easy to get up and running using the tool
- It's fairly flexible in terms of building out open meeting windows for recipients to choose from
- I wish it was a bit more integrated with my calendar (Outlook). I have to manually add times to it and retrieve responses to pick a time
Read Jarod Bonino's full review
It's far better than trying to arrange meeting times via email or a basic spreadsheet.
June 13, 2017
Score 7 out of 10
I selected TimeTrade because it was the only calendar tool I could find that synced with my Mac calendar, which already synced with my phone. It lets me see the personal appointments and business appointments that I schedule, along with the appointments that my customers and prospects schedule with me. I love that if my personal calendar is full, TimeTrade shows those time slots as busy to customers/prospects - and vice versa.
- It syncs with my business & personal calendar in real-time.
- They offer training via webinars.
- The support team is pretty responsive.
- It let's me schedule appointments via the website. I conduct more business from my computer than my mobile devices.
- I find the interface to be a tad clunky and not that intuitive. I don't love the look and feel.
- My goal was to use TimeTrade exclusively for prospecting calls, which I gave a specific name. (e.g. Fall back in love with your business coaching session). I scheduled these open appointments for specific time slots when I'm available. I was surprised to discover that people could schedule different types of appointments at any open time in my calendar, not just the time slots I prefer.
Read Michelle Braun's full review
I wish the user-interface was smoother (e.g. more drag and drop appointments). It feels really outdated.
TimeTrade Scorecard Summary
Categories: Appointment Scheduling
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
TimeTrade Technical Details