https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/Md/rS/ODIPSFJ8TU8B.PNGConfusing Schedule Rules, Clunky UIMy team used TimeTrade to set up appointment schedules for a team of a half-dozen seasonal phone interviewers working in our recruiting department. With a large-scale hiring process like ours (thousands of summer staff hired each year, with thousands of more applicants not hired but still screened), managing appointment schedules manually would have required nearly an FTE. Instead, we used TimeTrade to allow candidates to make their own appointments within schedules customized to fit each employee's unique schedule and availability.,Customized schedules for each employee. High degree of customization possible. Set-up doesn't require coding skill (even HTML).,Clunky UI feels out of date, was sometimes challenging for applicants to navigate. Customer support slow to respond, not always helpful. Difficult for "self service,"most often my staff would have to go through me to make schedule changes. Messy design of settings UI’s can lead to overlapping/conflicting scheduling rules, which are not flagged with error messages, lead to multiple snafu’s with times accidentally made available or unavailable. This led to several missed interviews. Using one schedule to book appointments for applicants to multiple programs introduces a lot of design challenges, and creates more work for TimeTrade admin when schedules change. Interface makes it difficult to offer appointment times in both 30- and 45-minute blocks, necessitates using multiple blocks of 15-minutes instead.,2,We found it necessary for me to execute manual quality control measures on a weekly basis to ensure my team’s schedules were correct, which I buttressed with emails to the team encouraging them to check their schedules as well to make sure everything was accounted for. We missed several appointments due to conflicts in schedule rules between personal calendars and the team calendar—the conflicts between rules in two types of calendars leads to never-ending headaches for the administrator. Slow response time from customer service team left us hanging multiple times, one time requiring me to escalate to my manager who had to take time out of her day to call our rep and play ‘bad cop’,TimeTrade - An effective tool for selected meeting times across organizationsI have a need to organize available meeting times with users of my product, whose calendars I don't have access to. I use TimeTrade to allow them to sign up for "open hours" that I have blocked off in order to review their suggestions and needs for my product.,TimeTrade is an effective tool for finding a meeting time that works for 2 or more parties at different organizations It's easy to get up and running using the tool It's fairly flexible in terms of building out open meeting windows for recipients to choose from,I wish it was a bit more integrated with my calendar (Outlook). I have to manually add times to it and retrieve responses to pick a time,8,Timetrade gives me a better way to schedule discovery calls than back and forth email or Google Sheets Timetrade allows me to reserve times where my users can sign up to talk to me, and I'm alerted if and when they sign up,SmartsheetTried, True & a Tad Old SchoolI selected TimeTrade because it was the only calendar tool I could find that synced with my Mac calendar, which already synced with my phone. It lets me see the personal appointments and business appointments that I schedule, along with the appointments that my customers and prospects schedule with me. I love that if my personal calendar is full, TimeTrade shows those time slots as busy to customers/prospects - and vice versa.,It syncs with my business & personal calendar in real-time. They offer training via webinars. The support team is pretty responsive. It let's me schedule appointments via the website. I conduct more business from my computer than my mobile devices.,I find the interface to be a tad clunky and not that intuitive. I don't love the look and feel. My goal was to use TimeTrade exclusively for prospecting calls, which I gave a specific name. (e.g. Fall back in love with your business coaching session). I scheduled these open appointments for specific time slots when I'm available. I was surprised to discover that people could schedule different types of appointments at any open time in my calendar, not just the time slots I prefer.,7,TimeTrade makes me more efficient because it eliminates the e-mails and calls back and forth to set up appointments.
TimeTrade

TimeTrade Reviews

TimeTrade

Filter 12 vetted TimeTrade reviews and ratings

Do you use this product? Write a Review
Evan Loeb profile photo
June 25, 2019

Confusing Schedule Rules, Clunky UI

• Customized schedules for each employee.
  • High degree of customization possible.
  • Set-up doesn't require coding skill (even HTML).
  • Clunky UI feels out of date, was sometimes challenging for applicants to navigate.
  • Customer support slow to respond, not always helpful.
  • Difficult for "self service,"most often my staff would have to go through me to make schedule changes.
  • Messy design of settings UI’s can lead to overlapping/conflicting scheduling rules, which are not flagged with error messages, lead to multiple snafu’s with times accidentally made available or unavailable. This led to several missed interviews.
  • Using one schedule to book appointments for applicants to multiple programs introduces a lot of design challenges, and creates more work for TimeTrade admin when schedules change.
  • Interface makes it difficult to offer appointment times in both 30- and 45-minute blocks, necessitates using multiple blocks of 15-minutes instead.
TimeTrade is a good fit for a team with regular hours and little schedule fluctuation, one type of role being hired at a time, a limited budget, excellent phone/communication skills to work with the customer service team effectively, and a very clear idea of exactly how the hiring process needs to be structured. Not recommended for teams with diverse appointment types/programs, complex/shifting schedules, and enough budget to afford a higher end product.
Read Evan Loeb's full review
Jarod Bonino profile photo
May 21, 2018

TimeTrade - An effective tool for selected meeting times across organizations

• TimeTrade is an effective tool for finding a meeting time that works for 2 or more parties at different organizations
  • It's easy to get up and running using the tool
  • It's fairly flexible in terms of building out open meeting windows for recipients to choose from
  • I wish it was a bit more integrated with my calendar (Outlook). I have to manually add times to it and retrieve responses to pick a time
It's far better than trying to arrange meeting times via email or a basic spreadsheet.
Read Jarod Bonino's full review
Michelle Braun profile photo
June 13, 2017

Tried, True & a Tad Old School

• It syncs with my business & personal calendar in real-time.
  • They offer training via webinars.
  • The support team is pretty responsive.
  • It let's me schedule appointments via the website. I conduct more business from my computer than my mobile devices.
  • I find the interface to be a tad clunky and not that intuitive. I don't love the look and feel.
  • My goal was to use TimeTrade exclusively for prospecting calls, which I gave a specific name. (e.g. Fall back in love with your business coaching session). I scheduled these open appointments for specific time slots when I'm available. I was surprised to discover that people could schedule different types of appointments at any open time in my calendar, not just the time slots I prefer.
I wish the user-interface was smoother (e.g. more drag and drop appointments). It feels really outdated.
Read Michelle Braun's full review

TimeTrade Scorecard Summary

About TimeTrade

TimeTrade’s Customer Engagement Cloud, an enterprise platform delivered through a worldwide cloud-hosting network, provides omnichannel and mobile application tools for managing the most critical part of the customer journey: the live conversation. It includes several tightly integrated modules for online appointment scheduling, queue management, and data-rich analytics and reports.

According to the vendor, their patented cloud technology scales to meet the demands of the largest multinational enterprises as well as mid-size and small businesses and undergoes independent SOC 2 type 2 security audits annually. Additionally, the vendor says more than 500 of the world’s most successful brands—including the largest banks, retailers, sales organizations and healthcare systems—rely on TimeTrade to power their live customer conversations and improve the customer experience, in person, by phone or online.

TimeTrade Screenshots