Reviews (1-1 of 1)
September 15, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
TimeXtender is an application that our data analytics consulting company has sold/implemented as part of a complex BI implementation/overhaul for our clients. For its Master Data Management and DW capabilities, timeXtender offered a unique value proposition and future potential for our client base. It is easily integrated for use by to BI tools like QlikSense, Alteryx, PowerBI, Tableau, and it is data source/type agnostic. The ability to continuously build on the foundational timeXtender implementation, as your business grows, is one of the things that timeXtender does very well.
- It has the ability to create one dynamic 'DW' or source of truth, consolidating all data sources in one HUB.
- Ease of use, with a great UI that is easy to learn and adapt to.
- Ease/speed of complex implementation.
- Product Marketing: As implementers and resellers of this technology, we loved it. But, convincing clients who had not previously heard of TX/Discovery Hub was more difficult than it could have been if the company had a larger marketing force behind it.
- Relatively New to Market: it creates a learning curve for early implementers.
- More information should be published on timeXtender's website about product lines, including testimonials.
Read this authenticated review
TimeXtender has worked really well with our customers who have different data sources using complex data types in large quantities requiring a DW-like solution that can consolidate all data sources at one-HUB. TimeXtender does this well, and provides automation capabilities, the ability to easily handle slowly changing dimensions, handing data lineage and data security very well. TimeXtender has the ability to be very customizable, allowing the HUB to grow as your business does. TimeXtender's customer support team is super helpful and will work with you throughout your implementation to make sure you reach success with the product. The ROI for timeXtender versus competing products (there aren't many that do what timeXtender does) shows the investment to be worthwhile for the majority of organizations in today's data-rich corporate world.