Reviews (1-2 of 2)
July 07, 2015
Score 9 out of 10
Read Jeanine Hantke's full review
I give a rating of 9 out of 10 only because sometimes when we call support the problem is fixed for us, but the explanation is vague or none at all. We prefer to know what was done and if possible, if there was something we could have done to prevent needing to call support for it. Not a big deal really.
July 02, 2015
Score 7 out of 10
Read this authenticated review
I understand that our Web Development Team is very busy, however, sometimes there is a delay in response and a followup email is needed to determine the progress of the issue/question.
Titan CMS Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Titan CMS
Titan CMS, powered by Northwoods, is a web content management system (CMS) for building public websites, intranets, extranets and portals. Titan CMS is built on Microsoft .NET MVC backed by Microsoft SQL serve and Windows Server. Titan CMS offers web and data management, e-commerce, SEO, third-party code interation, site analytics, workflow and security.
- Titan CMS supports editing through blocks of content, lists, and functions. The most common is the WCAG 2.1 AA accessible WYSIWYG Freeform editor, meant to facilitate editing with little to no technical skill.
- Supports content marketing and blogging.
- Titan CMS SmartSearch automatically captures and tracks search words that site visitors use to query your site and the results they received during the search request in order to identify areas of need and target content for those search requests by mapping keywords. Filters and tags organize and arrange content.
- Workflow and Page History with Rollback allow managers to delegate day-to-day content management while still controlling final approval.
- Titan CMS data management provides a framework (data sites) for creating structured data, ie store locators, calendars, product catalogs, etc.
Categories: Content Management
Titan CMS Screenshots
Titan CMS Integrations
Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Azure Backup, Azure Blob Storage, HubSpot, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, OneLogin, Pardot, Salesforce Identity, Google Maps API, MaxMind, Jira Software, Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365), Microsoft Power BI, Azure Search, Coveo, Fabasoft Mindbreeze, Vimeo, Infor LN, Aptean Ross ERP, Act-On Software, SharpSpring, Salsify, Azure Media Services, Google Places, OmniLingua, dtSearch, Google Search, YouTube, Salesforce ERP, Foxy Cart (foxy.io), SnipCart
Titan CMS Competitors
Titan CMS Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|Base License||$2,500||per installation|
|Professional License||Please Contact Us for Details|
|Corporate License||Please Contact Us for Details|
|Enterprise License||Please Contact Us for Details|
Please visit our website for a breakdown of requirements and license level inclusions: https://titancms.com/Titan-CMS/Requirements.htm. Special licenses are available to non-profit and government agencies.
Titan CMS Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||25%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||25%|
Titan CMS Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Titan CMS Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web, Any mobile display|