Toast POS

December 19, 2018
We have been using Toast as our POS for almost 3 years. It is deployed in the entire organization and has served us very well. We use it …

Toast is great

August 08, 2018

Toast is our 3rd POS in 3 years & I'm happy to say, our last one! One of the main reasons we selected Toast was for the integrated Online …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Toast Point of Sale, and make your voice heard!

Starter

$69

Essentials

$99

Growth

$199

per month

What is Toast Point of Sale?

Toast Point of Sale is a cloud-based restaurant point of sale solution provided as the foundation for Toast's all in one restaurant management solution which supports payment processing, as well as customer care, gift cards and loyalty, as well as back of house and back office (HR, payroll, schedule and shift management, etc.).

Toast Point of Sale Technical Details

Jonathan Schroeter | TrustRadius Reviewer
Overall, Toast Point of Sale was the best system that fit all of our needs and wants in a POS system. For the past five years that we have used them, they have been constantly improving and truly have the best intentions for their customers. Every month they perform updates and are constantly adding new features for customers to utilize and maximize their investment.
February 01, 2021

Toast is a piece of cake!

The user interface is where it's at with Toast POS. And the fact that it's cloud-based is another selling point. We don't have to have a PC to "host" NCR Aloha, and we don't have to worry about the PC crashing or rebooting and kicking everyone off during the dinner rush. I don't think NCR integrates with anything either, its just clunky and old software. And don't get me started on support. Their support was so terrible and continues to be. I recently had to call them because of an old gift card that was in their system and I was transferred 5x and eventually was put on hold for 10 minutes before I hung up. Anyhow, Toast is MUCH cheaper, and because it's cloud based, you can access it anywhere! We pay less and get so much more
August 31, 2019

Worth Every Penny!

Jayelynn Willman | TrustRadius Reviewer
Toast simply had more useful options for a similar investment. It's made the process, as a manager, so much simpler and more productive.
  • Ease of use
  • More options for a similar cost
  • Can be used offsite at festivals and events
  • Can be accessed remotely so you don't have to be onsite to make adjustments
Jennifer Dryer | TrustRadius Reviewer
Toast is far more convenient than any other POS system I have used in the past. It is more convenient for both the customer and the employee, with simple selections, a well-organized screen, excellent calibration, and the ability to add tips from the guest end without a signed check. I also like that it reduces the carbon footprint with less printed receipts.
December 19, 2018

Toast POS

Jonathan Arbitman | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • TouchPoint
When we originally chose Toast, it came down to 2 companies, Toast and TouchPoint. At the time, they had similar software features and company sizes. We ultimately chose Toast for 2 reasons. The first was Toast was a bit more developed and organized, and the second was the hardware. TouchPoint uses iPads as its terminal while Toast uses Android tablets. The Android platform, in my opinion, is much better for an enterprise POS product. There are more hardware options and flexibility.
I've used Touch Bistro, but honestly I used it for 6 months and Toast had a significant difference in performance. I have used Square POS in the past, and it has been amazing to use in the administrative way as well as customer wise though I preferred working on Toast for administrative use!
July 27, 2017

ALL IN FOR TOAST

William Johns | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Breadcrumb
Toast is so much easier to use than Breadcrumb. The display is so much easier to navigate. The card readers are more quality with Toast. Chownow was hard because it had its own printer, different than our kitchen printer, for to go orders, but now with Toast's all in one ordering we get the to go orders sent to the kitchen with the same ease as if they were getting fired from the main floor.