Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager Reviews

September 10, 2020
Danny Dickson | TrustRadius Reviewer
Todoist is great for my personal to-do list. I like that it gives a compartmentalized view of my todos, though we use more robust business process management tools for managing projects and workflows across the organization. For strictly a to-do list, it is the best I've found. It allows multiple levels of nesting, and is more affordable and easier to use than OmniFocus.
  • Onboarding and complexity is kept to a minimum. Other platforms like OmniFocus were far too complex to figure out in comparison.
  • Flexibility was key as well. I was able to quickly set up personal and professional to-do's, without a lot of additional effort.
  • Their premium features were very affordable compared to similar solutions. OmniFocus is much more expensive and you have to buy separate desktop and mobile licenses.
  • Platform-independent. There are some very elegant mac-only solutions, but Todoist is available for Mac/PC and as a web app. This lets our whole team use it independently, although not together. Todoist isn't designed for major organizations, but does what it does very well.
  • Could have better large project management tools and collaboration tools, but as an individual task manager/to-do list, it's amazing and very flexible.
  • The basic app feature set is somewhat limited, but the upgrade is much more affordable than a few of its competitors/alternatives. For individual users and small teams, it can be very effective.
  • A bit of an extension of #2, but the notes feature would be a good thing to include in the free version of the app. May help to build trust/buy-in before a full commitment.
  • Its flexibility could be a downside compared to more structured apps like OmniFocus, but I personally appreciated it.
Todoist is a great tool to manage individual and family to-dos. Not as well equipped for organizations. I use it to manage personal and work to-dos, but not projects across our organization. There are more robust and feature-filled apps for that, but I don't think that is what Todoist was made for, so it's not a big downside.

I use it to make checklists of topics for one on ones with my direct reports, and even have a shared list that my project manager and I use to prioritize our discussion points before we start our 1:1s. This is a shared list that we both add to throughout the week as we prepare for our meeting. We both meet with our superior throughout the week, and this helps to keep us in sync without always meeting. We even have Alexa hooked up to it to create a shopping list using our voice on Alexa, which gets added to a Todoist list. I like this because ToDoist has an Apple Watch app, so you can walk around the grocery store glancing at your watch and marking items off instead of having your phone out or a pen and paper.

I actually haven't had to work with their support over the course of a few years of working with the app, which in and of itself, speaks wonders.
Read Danny Dickson's full review
March 11, 2020
Christy Price | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Todoist to organize my business. I have multiple projects (blog post ideas, business development, clients, etc) and each of these can be scheduled for a particular date. I'm a one-woman business, so Todoist is a simple way for me to take notes and plan out client work without the complexity of Airtable or ClickUp.
  • Organizing projects.
  • Setting reminders and due dates for tasks.
  • Sharing tasks or projects with others.
  • It is difficult to a comment on a task; no option for bullet points.
  • Reminders requires the premium level.
  • No task hierarchy.
Todoist is great for one person or collaboration with a very small group. The simplicity of the interface helps you create and assign tasks quickly, but it can become unwieldy if you are managing several collaborators within one project. Overall, Todoist is perfect for my needs as a company of one and I'd recommend it to other solopreneurs.
I've been able to find answers to any questions I have in the support documents. You can explore key features and view ideas and best practices for getting organized with Todoist. You can also fill out a support form to submit a request for customized help if you run into anything not covered in the support documents.
Read Christy Price's full review
July 23, 2020
My lab group used Todoist to plan, organize, and coordinate work among peers. Todoist offers a great advantage over other similar programs including easy implementation, attractive features, easy access from multiple devices, and timely reminders before important events. The Pro version of the software offers added advantages such as sending cryptic invitations to individuals to safeguard sensitive information. Overall, it is a great tool for planning work in a small setup.
  • Easy implementation
  • Great features
  • Attractive interface
  • Often prone to unexpected crashes
  • The Pro version is a tad bit expensive
  • Not widely popular. Hence, marketing should be improved.
It is a great tool to organize based on various categories. It also offers the provision to separate personal and professional tasks and to-do lists based on their priority. The categorization feature is very attractive as it helps take care of all important activities. It is not quite well suited to run the app on the phone due to the vast number of features it offers.
It perfectly blends creativity and productivity and gets the job done in an effective manner.
March 13, 2020
I am currently using this tool for personal task management outside of our primary project management tool (Jira). I wanted something simple to keep track of my most pressing to-do's, reminders and syncing with my email. I do recommend this tool to peers, but adoption across the organization if voluntary.
  • Clean UI
  • Syncs with Email
  • Room to expand on to-do with additional details
  • More customization to the UI
  • Folders
This is great for personal tracking of to-dos, it wouldn't be a great Project Management system for complex projects.
I haven't ever used the support.
February 18, 2020
Mike Bissett | TrustRadius Reviewer
Todoist is used on an individual basis throughout our organization. The majority of my team use it as a time management tool.
  • Great time management tool. Simple interface to stay organized.
  • Great for taking and storing notes.
  • Not really an issue, but there is a learning curve, especially setting up projects.
  • It would be beneficial if there was a way to default to a specific list. Maybe it’s here and I just haven’t figured it out.
I think Todoist is particularly useful for people who frequently bounce between a desktop and mobile app. The interface is simple and syncing is automatic. This is a great tool for travelers, both business and personal.
I have not had to use the Todoist support team.
Read Mike Bissett's full review
February 12, 2020
Vinicius Andrade | TrustRadius Reviewer
Today I make more personal use of Todoist and not just things from my job. I use it more to write down small daily jobs or quick things for the next few days. I save time knowing what I need to do in my day, whether in the app, on the widget at the home screen on my smartphone, laptop, or desktop.
  • Quick task notes
  • Intelligent auto fill
  • Tasks view
  • Time counter
For daily tasks, Todoist is perfect, and also to divide a project into small tasks. The visualization favors the tasks you have to do, and that is the proposal of the app, I imagine. However, I don't see a use for it in my complex projects that last for weeks or months. Even breaking all tasks and classifying in a label and using filters, I would still have difficulty managing the progress of the project, mainly because other tools allow me to estimate and count the time spent as well as doing a burndown.
I needed support only once because I received spam in an email that was not registered on the platform. Canceling the subscription (that I haven't allowed btw) was not efficient, and they also did not solve my problem.
Read Vinicius Andrade's full review
February 03, 2020
James E. Heyward CPA | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Todoist to organize my business and personal tasks daily, we aren't using it throughout the entire organization, but I do use to plan assignments for staff. The software is excellent for organizing thoughts and implementing the GTD Method of task management.
  • Great repository for tasks
  • Good integration with calendar
  • Improve UI
  • Increase integrations
  • Todoist is great for organizing tasks across platforms and performing "brain dumps," so you can document something the moment you think about something.
  • The software is terrific for any list you need to keep - shopping, grocery, reading, errands. The recurring task feature is excellent as well for things you must due repeatedly.
I haven't had to contact support yet, so I don't have a direct experience to share. Even though I feel like they need to develop more tutorial videos, the documents they have online are excellent and give excellent instructions.
Read James E. Heyward CPA's full review
January 18, 2020
Vin Campbell | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've used ToDoist as a task manager for my consulting firm, as well as personal use. Having all my tasks synced across all my devices was a key sell point to this solution. Also - having a simple method to add tasks to specific projects and prioritize the quickly and easily was important to me as well.
  • Multi-device sync - Sounds basic, but who can live without this?
  • Scheduling - Ss simple as typing "Tuesday at 7 pm" or something similar, and the system schedules the task properly, no date/time picking.
  • Outlook/Office 365 - Integration is seriously lacking/non-existent.
  • Task view - I'd like to see a weekly/monthly view.
I'd recommend ToDoist to folks looking for a simple task management tool that allows quick and easy task setup. I'd also recommend this tool to people who need a go-to tool for tasks they look to complete in a week's time as the outlook only goes as far as 7 days out. I didn't find this tool to be well suited for someone looking to manage far-reaching tasks (monthly schedule), or those who rely heavily on Outlook/Office 365. There are plenty of other task managers that do these things better.
I didn't have much cause to contact support, but when I did, they were super responsive, helped me immediately and resolved the issues quickly. I give this rating because they did this while using the free account as well as the paid account - so you simply don't find that elsewhere.
Read Vin Campbell's full review
January 17, 2020
Mike Calabro | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a freelance photographer, I need to stay organized. I always have multiple projects going on all at once. I've been using Todoist for about three years and it has helped me to make sure that I get both my business and personal work done. I love how easily it syncs between my computer and phone.
  • I like how Todoist has the ability to create subtasks which helps to keep me on track of entire projects.
  • Todoist integrates with tons of apps including Google Assistant. If you are already part of the G Suite's world, this is a great option to have. I also love how it integrates with the Chrome browser. I use it a lot to mark websites that I want to read later.
  • The app is missing a lot of functionality unless you pay the monthly fee.
  • The reminders function doesn't work unless you are on the paid plan. A todo app without reminders is almost useless for me.
I did my due diligence when searching for a todo app. Todoist is the industry leader for a reason. It is very easy to add new tasks and subtasks using Google Assistant. That feature isn't flawless though, you have to ask Google Assistant to talk to Todoist before giving any commands. You really need to have the paid version to get the most out of the app. I start my day with a list of daily tasks. I still do this the old fashioned way by writing down my tasks for the day on a sheet of paper. It just seems easier for me to do it that way.
Read Mike Calabro's full review
September 20, 2019
Amber Callan | TrustRadius Reviewer
Todoist is what I use to manage my daily tasks in my professional and personal life. While my organization uses a more advanced project management software (Teamwork Projects) to manage the big picture tasks and workflows of our office, I find Todoist's simplicity to be key in managing small tasks that pop up through emails or small internal tasks that we don't necessarily want to build out a big project for.
  • Simplicity & Ease of Use - Todoist is very user-friendly and simple to understand. They make it easy to add tasks with dates, comments, priorities, and attachments while organizing your projects. It's similar to creating a checklist!
  • Apps - I have Todoist on my phone, my MacBook and my iPad and they all sync seamlessly. I personally haven't run into any bugs using these apps for three years now and they're always pushing updates through. When I'm at a conference with my iPad, I can still see all of my tasks and when I'm on the go with my phone, I can see all my tasks too. I'm not tied to my work desktop!
  • Price - For $3 a month for personal use and $5 a month per user for business use, Todoist's pricing is very reasonable. They also offer a free version which is very nice as well! So if you're looking for a project management software with no frills at a low cost, Todoist could be your savior!
  • Task Dependencies - Particularly for business projects, I'd love if we could make one team member's task dependent on another's where we could say "do this task 3 days after another one is complete"
  • No Two Factor Authentication - For me personally, I like to keep all my passwords secure and backed up by two-factor authentication. Just wish this was something Todoist offered!
  • Adding Start Date & End Date - Sometimes I set an end date farther in the future, but I'm not alerted that I need to be working on it before then to achieve that due date. If I look at the "Next 7 Days" section, I can see upcoming tasks, but ideally, I'd love to be able to set a start date and an end date so it could appear in today's tasks without needing to be completed today.
I personally love Todoist. It helps me manage my day in the office and at home. Honestly, I don't know how I used to live without it. If you're personally looking for a simple checklist or project management software, there's nothing better than Todoist for simplicity, ease of use and price. If you're looking for a robust, advanced business project management software, there may be better options with advanced features that you want (we use Teamwork Projects, for example). I would say if you're a small team, then Todoist business could fit your needs while you grow. Once you get beyond a couple of members on your team, I could see how you may want advanced features that Todoist simply doesn't offer.
I've used Todoist for about three years now and I haven't needed to contact support, which I'm considering a 10 out of 10. Honestly, their platform is so easy to use that I never had to look up a knowledge base or forum to be able to do what I wanted in Todoist. So I'm not sure what their support system looks like or how it works, but I do know that if I haven't needed support, that's also a good sign!
Read Amber Callan's full review
January 11, 2020
Tom Erdman | TrustRadius Reviewer
Todoist is primarily used by a few folks in my department. Please take note, however - they're the most productive folks we have. Todoist obviously can't take all the credit for that, but it's a ringing endorsement. Todoist does a great job of making it easy to capture all the menial tasks that pop up on an IT department's radar but then get lost when a fire comes up.
  • Tasks can be quickly added via keyboard shortcut (literally, the Q key).
  • Easy predictive language makes scheduling super easy.
  • There are options for emailing or tagging to-do items with an email, but the Outlook one is currently deprecated.
  • It's only possible to see a history log and completed tasks in the premium version.
I've already recommended and converted several co-workers to this app. It works perfectly for adding tasks coming from email, brainstorming sessions, or just a normal workday. The ease with which you can enter tasks makes it so much easier to use than other options that I've come back to it on two different occasions after trying other methods. I can see cases where it isn't as appropriate - my wife is more likely to carry a notebook than a device, for instance, so it doesn't work as well. But given the integration and sync across devices, it's hard not to recommend for most folks for task tracking.
Todoist just works - it's simplicity is part of its beauty. However, for a couple of issues I've had to reach out to support about in the 6 plus years I've used it, they've been responsive, honest, and helpful.
Read Tom Erdman's full review
January 09, 2020
Quentin Aisbett | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am the only person within our agency that uses Todoist. I use it for work and personal task management. So whilst it doesn't directly address business problems, it helps me to feel better organized and on top of day-to-day tasks.
  • It's simplicity is key to me.
  • Given I use the free version, I have no issues with Todoist.
Todoist is well suited for the individual that is currently writing to-do lists on pieces of paper. The digital record and access to those important to-do items is a huge asset. On the flip side, if you're trying to use your access to larger project management tools for basic task management, Todoist can be a nice break from the complex features. It's not necessarily well-suited if you need to collaborate or are using it for more complex tasks.
I've never had to contact support.
Read Quentin Aisbett's full review
December 19, 2019
Michael Haberkern | TrustRadius Reviewer
Use it as a collobrative tool and share with team members and also use it at home for to-do lists and even shopping. It is a great tool, even the free version is great.
  • Categorize.
  • Organize.
  • Cost-based subscription.
  • Sharing with non-paid users.
This does everything you need. It is quick and even has an app so you can stay mobile. You can flag and categorize events. You can even add contacts and photos or uploads of quotes and what not. It has literally made me a better manager and person. I get complimented on my "memory" but I owe a lot of it to the app.
I think it is a 9. I have used it for 5 years and will continue to use it. Their support was fast!
Read Michael Haberkern's full review
September 18, 2019
Pamela Xeele | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is used to keep people organized and on task. It is used to manage projects. Currently used by one user in hopes of launching across the department.
  • Reminder set to give user backup of areas to be covered when other staff is on vacation or out of the office.
  • Keeping projects on time with main lists managed in one spot
  • The referral feature where tasks can be send directly to the Todoist users project list
  • Organize project list by ranking of importance controlled by user
It works well for managing many projects that are collaborated by other people
It allows for reminding of tasks in several ways, either text or email
It is very user friendly
The one time I had a question about a feature it was answered promptly. The app is so easy to use and works well that there isn't a lot of need for support.
Read Pamela Xeele's full review
January 10, 2020
McKay Salisbury | TrustRadius Reviewer
I just used Todoist myself to help me jot down what I needed to accomplish that day. I would keep it open and make a list. Then I would order it and just go down the list throughout the day. It is basically a free replacement for a Post-It note. Its strength is that it is simple.
  • Simple to-do list.
  • Easy to order and organize to-do lists.
  • In the browser, there is no download required.
  • There are some functionality and advanced features they could add. I think it does its job though.
  • They should consider adding a board view.
When you just need to make a simple to-do list with due dates, Todoist is well-suited for that.
I have never communicated with Todoist support, nor have I ever needed to.
Read McKay Salisbury's full review
December 12, 2019
Samantha Crawford | TrustRadius Reviewer
Todoist helps me visualize the tasks I need to complete. It is used by me to help organize and keep track of my to-do list.
  • See exactly what tasks I need to do.
  • Organize tasks needing to be done.
  • Delegate tasks to others.
  • Would be great if we can put due dates in.
It is great to help organize tasks, but it is not great when working with a team because you cannot share or delegate tasks.
I have never reached out to support, their product is really self-explanatory. Their help documents are straightforward too. I like how easy their software is and how quick you can find answers to your questions in their forum. Todoist is very simple to navigate and being free to use is invaluable.
Read Samantha Crawford's full review
September 25, 2019
Craige Hardel | TrustRadius Reviewer
We've used Todoist to keep our tasks coordinated. Myself along with my assistant used it to stay on track with key tasks to be completed. It was essential especially as we're in different time zones and have strict deadlines to ensure our content goes out on time. Todoist helped not knowing who had to do what and also provided a system of keeping my employees accountable and on task.
  • Task lists and categories to categorize them
  • Deadlines for subtasks and big picture perspective on what needs to be completed
  • User interface - their dark mode feature is really awesome working at night and also across various screen sizes
  • Multi platform - they have apps natively across all platforms including linux which really suited me
  • Pricing: though convenient they should offer a monthly option especially if some of your employees aren't full time
  • Their tag structure and priorities features can be confusing. It is flexible but it can complicate setup
  • Two-way google calendar integration - they do have one but it can be clunky at times
Suited: Large teams working together on simple or complex tasks e.g. marketing campaign
Suited: On the go personal use
Suited: Business person and solopreneur looking to stay organized
Not suited: If you don't do work online
Not suited: Constantly on the move and not a tech enthusiast
Not suited: If you're more kanban and big picture oriented instead of to list minded
They're decent but can sometimes a slow response time. They may have a large user base but that needs to accompany their support team getting larger as well. The platforms works well and the ux is decent, they try to make their interface more flexible but it can confuse people who don't have time to learn and just want to get things done. So far support has been okay but a bit detached and too standard at times.
Read Craige Hardel's full review
September 21, 2019
Kristina Wiggins | TrustRadius Reviewer
I absolutely cannot live without ToDoist for both my professional and personal life. When I’m choosing to-do list software it is imperative for me to have an app as well as a web-based version. Todoist also makes it easy and efficient to communicate, collaborate and work with my entire team.
  • Organization.
  • Team collaboration.
  • Mobile app + web-based.
  • Can't think of anything at this time!
Todoist is well suited for anyone that has multiple things going on both professionally and personally. It gives you the ability to stay on task and not forget about it. One of my favorite features is that I can take a screenshot of something I need to do and share it right to Todoist and create a task!
I have not had to reach out to support for any reason.
Read Kristina Wiggins's full review
February 26, 2020
We've used Todoist as a project management tool between two teammates in the same department. It's helped the two of us specifically collaborate more effectively and keep track of what the other person is working on without involving the entire organization. We've really enjoyed the features that allow us to sort, tag, and assign tasks between the two of us. We're also able to use this in conjunction with our own personal todo lists, which means tasks aren't getting lost on a new app we're forgetting to check!
  • Tags
  • Project Categories
  • Assigning Tasks
  • No complaints here - I think it's a great todo list app
Todoist is great for straight task management. It's not necessarily a great solution for projects that require documents, links, or other types of context around a certain task. For example, something like Asana allows for more information to be added in description areas and offers templates around organizing tasks in the scope of a larger project, but Todoist is really best for creating a list, checking it twice, and getting things done.
I haven't had to use support for this product! I haven't come across a situation where I needed to get support. From what I understand, the Todoist/Doist support team is excellent, and based on the thought that goes into the product, I would assume that they offer a world-class support experience.
February 25, 2020
I used Todoist as a personal task manager for years. I never tried the teams feature, but overall I found it to be a more than capable cross-platform productivity app that seems to hit a sweet spot between ease of use and overall depth of features for power users.
  • Cross-platform makes it the same everywhere and anywhere.
  • Can be used for teams.
  • Not as robust as some competitors.
  • Boolean searches could be easier to use.
I would say that if someone is looking for a general personal task manager that it's hard to go wrong with Todoist. It's a major player in the space for a reason, and it has all the features you'd expect like projects, tags, dates, and flexible recurring options. Not a big learning curve.
I've never had to contact customer support.
February 14, 2020
We use Todoist to help organize projects, tasks and whom those tasks are assigned to. Before moving to Todoist we didn't have one solution to view all of these items within one screen and/or solution. We can also add details to each task such as attachments, notes, history and more.
  • Todoist is very easy to use and comes with a great knowledge base so implementation is a snap!
  • Todoist is available on almost any platform - Windows, Apple, mobile and more.
  • As your projects get larger and more complex Todoist almost seems too simple. It can be a bit more robust for this scenario.
  • On mobile when an update to iOS comes out there can be small issues related to Todoist but they are usually fixed pretty quickly.
Todoist is a great tool if you need something that is very easy to implement and train your employees on. When you need to track and list tasks and their details, Todoist fits the bill. Also, when you need to integrate with other tools Todoist does that easily with its open API.
The Todoist forum and knowledge base is an excellent resource of information for problems or general questions. We also have had to contact support before. Usually responses are done within 12 hours and the issue or question resolved within 24 hours.
February 12, 2020
I use Todoist to keep track of both key business and personal projects that need to be done. It has been an excellent tool to get critical items for projects listed out and prioritized quickly. It is effortless to get something entered and then sort from the inbox into the appropriate project folder.
  • Good for quick lists.
  • Helps keep projects moving forward.
  • Free version is limiting on features.
  • Suitable for individuals, probably other options if you are looking for more team-oriented tools.
Todoist is very simple and straightforward to use. Easy to reschedule tasks to current or future date if it falls to past due task. Does an excellent job (on the paid version) of providing the tags, filters, and different project options.
I received a timely response from the support question I had.
January 16, 2020
As someone with lots of clients, I rely on Todoist daily to give me prompts on what to do and when to do it. I find it most useful when I have to send a client an email but I'm too busy (so I put that task in for later) and when I have to follow up on a client. I also love that with the Premium version, I can schedule in the exact time and date for a prompt to remind me to do something. I also like the gamification of it, where I get points for completing tasks. I'm now a Karma Master. :)
  • Gamification. Todoist makes it a little fun to challenge and beat yourself.
  • The Todoist Mac App is a godsend. I don't like to open browsers or a new tab for a to-do list. It impacts workflow. I would rather have a native app that opens independently of Chrome.
  • I love that the whole interface is simple and easy to work with, and quite intuitive.
  • I would like a calendar view of the tasks that I've set times and dates to. I think that will increase productivity as I would have an overall, visual view of what to do, when to do it and when to stop doing it. Right now, I'm doing tasks when I feel like doing them, or force myself to do them at a certain time. I certainly would like to cultivate the habit of looking at the calendar, seeing a task there and just doing it without thinking about it too much.
If you constantly need reminders to do things and you're not very organised, Todoist is just the thing. I can't think of a scenario where Todoist wouldn't help an entrepreneur/business owner immensely.
December 20, 2019
We are currently using Todoist to manage tasks across a small team (<5 people). It helps to keep track of tasks and communicating work across the team. It also helps to have specific conversations, resources, and other data sitting alongside the various tasks.
  • Easy to organize tasks in an effective manner.
  • Collaboration is easy and works well.
  • Desktop app feels too much like a mobile port. Needs more desktop-centric design.
  • No calendar view. Have to rely on sometimes spotty integrations with other calendar apps.
Todoist is one of the best. It's excellent, and provides almost every feature I find to be very critical to a GTD app. The design of the apps is very thoughtful, both from UI and UX perspective. They take a little longer to implement features than others might, but they make sure to do it correctly, and in a way that always aids productivity.
Very excellent support. Usually, get a response within 24 hours, and the support is very personalized. You'll hear from someone who's not just reading from a script but can provide real support.
December 19, 2019
I mostly used Todoist for my personal work to keep track of important items that needed to be completed, organize tasks, and keep track of different projects. There was a short time where I used Todoist to collaborate with others, but ultimately I found that the product worked better for me for my personal projects as opposed to team projects.
  • Organizes tasks into separate projects
  • Creating sub-tasks and breaking down big todos into smaller, bite-sized items
  • Premium subscription required to get some of the most important features, like reminders
  • Team functionality doesn't work as well as other project management systems
In my experience, Todoist works really well as an individual todo app for personal or work projects. The ability to break out tasks into different projects is really helpful. The interface also gives some flexibility to use projects in different ways. For example, things I need to do every day are in a recurring daily project, while I also have scheduled items over a period of time in another project, and an untimed shopping list in another project. All of those co-exist easily within Todoist. I also find the scheduling really easy, so tasks to cancel subscriptions or inquire about certain projects or task become a "set-it-and-forget-it" routine, which is really convenient.

I am disappointed that some of the more essential features - like setting reminders for tasks - are locked behind the premium subscription. I also found that team-oriented features to be less useful. In particular, there is no hierarchy or separation of tasks when they're assigned in a team project. So I had a subordinate assigning due dates for my tasks and marking off other tasks without any control on my part. I found that interfered with my project planning processes and was ultimately unhelpful.
I haven't had to contact support with Todoist, which to me is a sign that they've created a good enough product that I don't need to contact their support. Beyond that, their tutorials and support documents are robust, particularly in onboarding onto the app. Overall, the support is solid.

Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager Scorecard Summary

What is Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager?

Todoist is a web-based productivity app to help users keep track of all their important tasks and projects across 15+ platforms and in 20 different languages. With Todoist, individuals and teams can manage tasks and collaborate on shared projects on the web, mobile devices (iOS, iPad & Android), desktops (Windows & Mac), email inboxes (Gmail & Outlook), and web browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, & Safari). Data is synchronized across all platforms in real time, even when offline.

Todoist helps break large projects down into smaller, more manageable chunks with sub-projects and sub-tasks. Plus, with labels, filters and task priority levels it's easy to categorize and customize tasks. Users are able to create a new task, view the status of their ongoing tasks, and view all completed tasks within their Todoist account.

Todoist helps users stay on-track with a unique point system called Todoist Karma. Todoist Karma gives points for completing tasks, using advanced features, and reaching weekly and monthly productivity goals. Users can see their tangible progress with visual graphs, color-coded by project. Other features of the platform include task comment abilities, overdue tasks tracking, recurring task creation, daily goal setting, customizable workflow creation, personalized productivity trends, and more.

Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager Features