Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager

Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

I have never had to call on the customer support, this may be due to the simple and easy-to-use nature of the software. I've been able to make any changes to our account, add and remove staff members, etc., through the admin menu very easily. For this, I have given I high score based on the fact that I have never required any help.
Christy Price | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've been able to find answers to any questions I have in the support documents. You can explore key features and view ideas and best practices for getting organized with Todoist. You can also fill out a support form to submit a request for customized help if you run into anything not covered in the support documents.
Vin Campbell | TrustRadius Reviewer
I didn't have much cause to contact support, but when I did, they were super responsive, helped me immediately and resolved the issues quickly. I give this rating because they did this while using the free account as well as the paid account - so you simply don't find that elsewhere.
Samantha Crawford | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have never reached out to support, their product is really self-explanatory. Their help documents are straightforward too. I like how easy their software is and how quick you can find answers to your questions in their forum. Todoist is very simple to navigate and being free to use is invaluable.
I haven't had to use support for this product! I haven't come across a situation where I needed to get support. From what I understand, the Todoist/Doist support team is excellent, and based on the thought that goes into the product, I would assume that they offer a world-class support experience.
The Todoist forum and knowledge base is an excellent resource of information for problems or general questions. We also have had to contact support before. Usually responses are done within 12 hours and the issue or question resolved within 24 hours.
February 13, 2020

Efficient and practical

I needed support only once because I received spam in an email that was not registered on the platform. Canceling the subscription (that I haven't allowed btw) was not efficient, and they also did not solve my problem.
December 20, 2019

One of the best todo apps

Very excellent support. Usually, get a response within 24 hours, and the support is very personalized. You'll hear from someone who's not just reading from a script but can provide real support.
I haven't had to contact support with Todoist, which to me is a sign that they've created a good enough product that I don't need to contact their support. Beyond that, their tutorials and support documents are robust, particularly in onboarding onto the app. Overall, the support is solid.
Amber Callan | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've used Todoist for about three years now and I haven't needed to contact support, which I'm considering a 10 out of 10. Honestly, their platform is so easy to use that I never had to look up a knowledge base or forum to be able to do what I wanted in Todoist. So I'm not sure what their support system looks like or how it works, but I do know that if I haven't needed support, that's also a good sign!

Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager Scorecard Summary

What is Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager?

Todoist is a web-based productivity app to help users keep track of all their important tasks and projects across 15+ platforms and in 20 different languages. With Todoist, individuals and teams can manage tasks and collaborate on shared projects on the web, mobile devices (iOS, iPad & Android), desktops (Windows & Mac), email inboxes (Gmail & Outlook), and web browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, & Safari). Data is synchronized across all platforms in real time, even when offline.

Todoist helps break large projects down into smaller, more manageable chunks with sub-projects and sub-tasks. Plus, with labels, filters and task priority levels it's easy to categorize and customize tasks. Users are able to create a new task, view the status of their ongoing tasks, and view all completed tasks within their Todoist account.

Todoist helps users stay on-track with a unique point system called Todoist Karma. Todoist Karma gives points for completing tasks, using advanced features, and reaching weekly and monthly productivity goals. Users can see their tangible progress with visual graphs, color-coded by project. Other features of the platform include task comment abilities, overdue tasks tracking, recurring task creation, daily goal setting, customizable workflow creation, personalized productivity trends, and more.

Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager Screenshots

Available on every device.Organise work and life.Collaborate in projects.Create your own workflow.

Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager Video

What Is Todoist?

Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager Integrations

Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager Competitors

• Microsoft To Do (formerly Wunderlist)
  • Google Tasks

Premium$36per user, per year
Business$60per user, per year

Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Mobile Web
Supported LanguagesArabic, Chinese (cn), Chinese (tw), Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish