Todoist Reviews

Christy Price | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 11, 2020

Todoist helps you stay organized and is intuitive to use.

Support Rating

I've been able to find answers to any questions I have in the support documents. You can explore key features and view ideas and best practices for getting organized with Todoist. You can also fill out a support form to submit a request for customized help if you run into anything not covered in the support documents.
Read Christy Price's full review
Vinicius Andrade | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 12, 2020

Efficient and practical

Support Rating

I needed support only once because I received spam in an email that was not registered on the platform. Canceling the subscription (that I haven't allowed btw) was not efficient, and they also did not solve my problem.
Read Vinicius Andrade's full review
Vin Campbell | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 18, 2020

A nice task manager for weekly use

Support Rating

I didn't have much cause to contact support, but when I did, they were super responsive, helped me immediately and resolved the issues quickly. I give this rating because they did this while using the free account as well as the paid account - so you simply don't find that elsewhere.
Read Vin Campbell's full review
Samantha Crawford | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 12, 2019

Helps keep our tasks organized and helps us complete them on time!

Support Rating

I have never reached out to support, their product is really self-explanatory. Their help documents are straightforward too. I like how easy their software is and how quick you can find answers to your questions in their forum. Todoist is very simple to navigate and being free to use is invaluable.
Read Samantha Crawford's full review
February 26, 2020

Todoist is an excellent task management app for small teams

Support Rating

I haven't had to use support for this product! I haven't come across a situation where I needed to get support. From what I understand, the Todoist/Doist support team is excellent, and based on the thought that goes into the product, I would assume that they offer a world-class support experience.
February 14, 2020

Todoist - Easy to Use and Implement Task and Project Management Tool!

Support Rating

The Todoist forum and knowledge base is an excellent resource of information for problems or general questions. We also have had to contact support before. Usually responses are done within 12 hours and the issue or question resolved within 24 hours.
December 20, 2019

One of the best todo apps

Support Rating

Very excellent support. Usually, get a response within 24 hours, and the support is very personalized. You'll hear from someone who's not just reading from a script but can provide real support.
December 19, 2019

Solid Todo app for personal project management

Support Rating

I haven't had to contact support with Todoist, which to me is a sign that they've created a good enough product that I don't need to contact their support. Beyond that, their tutorials and support documents are robust, particularly in onboarding onto the app. Overall, the support is solid.
Amber Callan | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 20, 2019

Best Platform for Personal Organization & Basic Business Project Management

Support Rating

I've used Todoist for about three years now and I haven't needed to contact support, which I'm considering a 10 out of 10. Honestly, their platform is so easy to use that I never had to look up a knowledge base or forum to be able to do what I wanted in Todoist. So I'm not sure what their support system looks like or how it works, but I do know that if I haven't needed support, that's also a good sign!
Read Amber Callan's full review
Craige Hardel | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 25, 2019

Decent productivity app for the focused

Support Rating

They're decent but can sometimes a slow response time. They may have a large user base but that needs to accompany their support team getting larger as well. The platforms works well and the ux is decent, they try to make their interface more flexible but it can confuse people who don't have time to learn and just want to get things done. So far support has been okay but a bit detached and too standard at times.
Read Craige Hardel's full review

6.6
Scheduling (39)
Workflow Automation (19)
Team Collaboration (37)
Support for Agile Methodology (16)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (12)
Document Management (10)
Email integration (34)
Mobile Access (49)
9.5
Timesheet Tracking (5)
Change request and Case Management (5)
Budget and Expense Management (4)
Quotes/estimates (3)
Invoicing (1)
Project & financial reporting (2)
9.5
Integration with accounting software (3)
5.7

About Todoist

Doist, a company boasting an entirely globally distributed workforce, offers Todoist, a project management platform emphasizing the needs of a distributed workforce. The application emphasizes tracking events over time with advanced closed task and progress reporting, with custom graphics for sharing or ease of review.