Reviews (51-75 of 115)
- Easy to administrator the worked time on a ticket and also when multiple users work on the some ticket
- There is a great function to let different TOPdesk environments [work] together, in this way you can share tickets with your customers
- Great report generator to get management information from TOPdesk
- It is a super way to register hardware and create tickets on the hardware to see the complete history of a product
- It would be nice if there was a clock function, [so you could] start the clock when you start working on a ticket and stop the clock when you are ready.
- No mobile version (app) for the phone. Field engineers are now using the web version.
- Super for registration of hardware and work. Easy to use and good detailed information.
- You cannot use it as a CRM or to make offers or invoices.
- It transforms from static to flexible.
- It implements new functionalities like asset management.
- They listen to the wishes and needs of their customers.
- Flexibility in incident management (like asset management)
- Artificial intelligence based on categorization etcetera are very welcome
- Easier use of filters
- Software/ hardware lease contracts. You can add end dates, alert dates, lease amount, duration number in days/months/years. Activate and not active anymore. But still, have a good overview
- Machine registration. You can sort by date who is the supplier. Estimated end of the live period. Maintenance plan. Contract info. Repair history. Contact info. This is a very complete module
- Organisation overview is also very complete.
- One thing that can be better is the configuration for sending emails. For this, you need the help of TOPdesk. This would be better if a customer could set this by them self
- As I already mentioned. Sending mail configuration could be better and should be maintained by customer.
- Maybe more mobile friendly
- Keeps developing
- Excellent price / quality ratio
- Needs more rich text options
- Response time reporting
- Renaming fields / changing lay-out would be nice
- Self-service portal has very limited reporting options and no export functions
Will work fine as a guideline for setting up your business but is a no go for situations where organisations want to deploy very elaborate and customized processes.
- customizing the tool to their own needs
- flexible, powerful
- good reporting facilities
- make it easier to delete records which not being used
- a better overview of following process steps and show the consequences of doing some actions.
- improvement of the user guide
- TOPdesk can be used for contact tracking during support sessions.
- Support documentation on the self service desk is limited in the options and workflow.
- Reporting options are limited.
- Simultaneous updating of one issue by triggers or other representatives gives "Already updates" errors.
For an out of the box solution there is a high level of customability, however as every out of the box solution it will never support your processes fully and there is the risk of altering your well appreciated existing business processes to suit the tool.
- Incident management: In my opinion, is the core process for TOPdesk. Call agents can easily register tickets, you can send status updates to your clients and send an information email when the problem is solved.
- Selfservicedesk: You can give customers access to the SSD so they can apply a new incident, but they can also follow any ticket they applied earlier.
- Possibility to connect with Azure AD. We run LDAP connection so we can import all our employees and students. In the future, all our users will be known in the Azure AD instead of our on-premise AD.
- Very good customer service
- In general a nice product to use, too bad we do not use it to full extent
- Honestly, I don't have any examples. if I have to say one thing it is that I have to search often for features in the admin part. Maybe because I don't use it often enough maybe because its a little confusing?
The self-service desk is used for customers to enter their problems. For projects, we use the operator part.
- Simplicity in use. Incident management is straightforward.
- Ease of configuration. Users and permission groups can easily be added. Graphical overview is a pro.
- Modularity. Incident management and change management.
- Self-service desk: Option to be able to add more functionality for certain goals. In our situation, we would like to have the possibility to change some fields when the incident is created. For example the customer priority or status. In that way, we can use the self-service desk in projects
- The Kanban board is new. We would like to have it in Change management also. Extra columns on the board - you should be able to configure it per operator group.
- The user interface is not the same in all places. In certain cards the edit button is visible while on other cards it muc be chosen from the drop-down menu.
- Incident management suited for facility management.
- For use of ticket handling a project, it is less appropriate. There you should log in as an operator.
Less appropiate: project management
- Specifically in a service driven organisation like ours
- For incident management and follow up it is well suited.
- TOPdesk is very scalable.
- Support desk
- Incident management and change management are well suited.
- Workflow and attachments can be better, also project management can be better.
Room reservations and incident management works very good.
We don't use TOPdesk for planning purposes, we think it's not really suited for this task.
- Ticketing: recording and handling IT tickets
- Self service portal with knowledge articles for employees
- Asset management can be improved
- Searching assets in a ticket can be improved (more fields to search instead of only objectID)
- Self service portal so customers can register their own issues
- Automatic reply when registering, updating incidents and changes
- Automatic mail import into TOPdesk
- Using multiple mail server accounts when sending updates to customers. Now you can only use one email account with aliases.
- Directly pasting pictures in incident comments without having to save them first.
- Registration of spend time on incident and changes could be better.
- For the (client)user: easy to use Self Service portal
- If a flow is set-up, it works like a charm
- Possibility to build your own dashboards
- It takes quite some time to master TOPdesk enough. You need some dedicated people then to do this (we have version 5.7).
- Some functionality that I would perceive as basic these days, is not standard. The extra modules you'll have to buy then are then full of stuff you don't need...
- The new SaaS-version is quite costly.
- Interfacing with some other applications (for instance HR) comes with some hassle and consultancy. Feels like you have to tailor too much. Should we not be the only company with some interfaces?
TOPdesk Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
1. Easy to use, quick to set up
2. Suitable for IT, FM or HR.
3. Seamless integrations with other packages.
4. Guaranteed service excellence.
5.Attractive and flexible licensing model TOPdesk has 20+ years experience in helping 5000+ organizations worldwide deliver the best service.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
TOPdesk has a unique license model: - Modular: Select the modules you need and easily expand as your business grows - Saas or On premise - Unlimited number of assets. Successful asset management should not be dependent on the license of your product. - End users OR service agents based, whichever fits your situation best. If you are looking for flexibility in the number of agents for e.g. extra busy times of the year, the flexible end user license lets you add agents without any restrictions, no day passes needed.
TOPdesk Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||5%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||55%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||40%|
TOPdesk Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
TOPdesk Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages:||English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Norwegian|