Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Organize and prioritize service tickets (140)
Configuration mangement (109)
Self-service tools (129)
ITSM reports and dashboards (114)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of TOPdesk, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1. Easy to use, quick to set up
2. Suitable for IT, FM or HR.
3. Seamless integrations with other packages.
4. Guaranteed service excellence.
5.Attractive and flexible licensing model TOPdesk has 20+ years experience in helping 5000+ organizations worldwide deliver the best service.
- Supported: Organize and prioritize service tickets
- Supported: Expert directory
- Supported: Service restoration
- Supported: Self-service tools
- Supported: Subscription-based notifications
- Supported: ITSM collaboration and documentation
- Supported: ITSM reports and dashboards
- Supported: Configuration mangement
- Supported: Asset management dashboard
- Supported: Policy and contract enforcement
- Supported: Change requests repository
- Supported: Change calendar
- Supported: Service-level management
- Supported: Resource Plan Board
- Supported: Operations Management
- Supported: Open API
- Supported: Integrations Market Place
- Supported: Reservations Management
- Snow License Manager
- Qlik Sense
- Nagios Core
- The Okta Identity Cloud
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft System Center
- Microsoft BI (MSBI)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Skype for Business, now part of Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- BeyondTrust Remote Support (formerly Bomgar)
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Ivanti IT Asset Management Suite (formerly LANDESK IT Asset Management Suite)
- Ivanti Endpoint Manager (formerly LANDESK Management Suite)
- RES Service Automation
- Microsoft Active Directory
- UMRA Access & Identity Management
- Mavim Rules
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||5%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||55%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||40%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Norwegian|
- Time saving
- Functional needs
- incident management
- change management
- Self service portal
- Knowledge bank
- Incident registration
- more efficiency of the IT help desk
- No lost service calls
- Better user satisfaction
- Recording, tracking and escalating issues that are reported to the ITS Help Desk
- Allowing users to submit request forms, gathering electronic approvals, and routing to the appropriate group (change enablement / change management)
- Managing physical and digital assets (primarily IT-related)
- Assisting with the employee off-boarding process
- communication between technicians and users
- streamlining location of all work orders
- keeping users updated in real time of the status of their work orders
- Incident management
- Change management
- 2 environments setup for the IT departure as the Facility Departure.
- All IT technical encounters
- Project management for IT and Academic projects
- Change management for IT assets
- Cyber Incident response management and logging.
- Tracking Trouble Tickets/Incidents
- Asset management and tracking.
- Change Management - onboarding of new clients and staff.
- HR FAQ's.
- Planning meeting rooms.
- To register complaints and incidents concerning logistics and deliveries.
- To request additional information on shipments
- To register complaints and incidents for the Finance shared service centre and the HR-shared service centre
- To direct the scrum in the HR-shared service centre
- To request actions from the shared service centre
- Registering and tracking of incidents
- control of support calls
- control of development flows
- Incident Managemrnt
- Change Management
- Connecting to customer TOPdesk systems to act as an integrated secondline/thirdline service provider for our customers.
- Workflow automation for logistic service delivery processes
- Standardization of our service portfolio en managing service contracts
- Asset registration for lifecyclemanagement
- Chat Ops - We've custom built a Microsoft Teams chatbot which registers TOPdesk tickets in a Teams Channel. This has been wonderful.
- Tracking support issues for multiple departments. We've enrolled Physical Security, cleaning staff, app specific support teams, etc. Basically any team that can benefit from a central location for tasks/issues benefits from TOPdesk.
- Knowledge base - While the TOPdesk knowledge base system isn't the best, it is a great resource. Again, all of our internal departments benefit from this as they have a central place to store their KI's.
- Servicedesk first line support calls
- System and application management second line support calls
- Facility management support calls
- Facility and maintenance
- External support Collection department
- Used to manage IT tickets and time managment.
- Used to manage Human Resources needs.
- Used to manage finance needs.
- Used to manage video production needs.
- problems with office 365
- problems with windows 10
- problems with office 2016
- Help Tickets
- Ticket tracking
- Ticket management
- Starting to use it for Change Control
- Change management (SAP application changes).
- Incident management.
- Manage IT requests - never lose anything
- Manage staff workload
- Self-service for users
- Ticketing system
- change management
- knowledge system