Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Organize and prioritize service tickets (141)9.090%
- Configuration mangement (110)8.989%
- Self-service tools (130)8.383%
- ITSM reports and dashboards (115)8.181%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of TOPdesk, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1. Easy to use, quick to set up
2. Suitable for IT, FM or HR.
3. Seamless integrations with other packages.
4. Guaranteed service excellence.
5.Attractive and flexible licensing model TOPdesk has 20+ years experience in helping 5000+ organizations worldwide deliver the best service.
- Supported: Organize and prioritize service tickets
- Supported: Expert directory
- Supported: Service restoration
- Supported: Self-service tools
- Supported: Subscription-based notifications
- Supported: ITSM collaboration and documentation
- Supported: ITSM reports and dashboards
- Supported: Configuration mangement
- Supported: Asset management dashboard
- Supported: Policy and contract enforcement
- Supported: Change requests repository
- Supported: Change calendar
- Supported: Service-level management
- Supported: Resource Plan Board
- Supported: Operations Management
- Supported: Open API
- Supported: Integrations Market Place
- Supported: Reservations Management
- Snow License Manager
- Qlik Sense
- Nagios Core
- The Okta Identity Cloud
- Microsoft Azure
- OneLogin by One Identity
- Microsoft System Center
- Microsoft BI (MSBI)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Skype for Business, now part of Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- BeyondTrust Remote Support (formerly Bomgar)
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Ivanti IT Asset Management Suite (formerly LANDESK IT Asset Management Suite)
- Ivanti Endpoint Manager (formerly LANDESK Management Suite)
- RES Service Automation
- Microsoft Active Directory
- UMRA Access & Identity Management
- Mavim Rules
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||5%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||55%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||40%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Norwegian|
- Update SSL Certificate
- stacked reports
- get integrated with office products
- Email group notification
- Change module
- TOPdesk has no built in reporting tool, but can be connected with MS Power-BI.
- When trying to query the system for incidents or changes that meet certain criteria, many people may think of that as a report. In TOPdesk, it's considered a selection of data. When constructing a selection, the user has to know what parts of the data matter and construct the query in a SQL-like fashion. SQL isn't used, but it sort of flows like it. Some people might find this to be cumbersome. However, once the query is created, it can be saved for other operators to use.
- For those who work in the workflow, actions that need to be repeated (or looped) such as updating a group of assets returned from a query wasn't possible. As of the time of this review, TOPdesk added a new "repeating steps" option which may alleviate that aspect. There may be some things that require an external process that is able to loop (like Powershell or another scripting language) and can communicate with TOPdesk via its REST API.
- extracting data
- creating preventive maintenance orders
- Designing forms has a high learning curve.
- Create reports
- Consistent use of database field names in the different modules
- Accessing unique identifiers
- Missing type of interaction management (it is in the works I believe)
- Setup different deparetments
- Making item listsa
- Creating new types of operator groups.
- Setting up flows for how forms work or actions.
- creating new brands
- creating new type numbers
- Sharing tickets
- The search is hard, hard to narrow down searches sometime.
- It would be nice to see a TopDesk service status on the main page if something is wrong with the service.
- Self-service desk.
- Design self-service form
- time management
- Change Management
- Customising the product fully to your needs
- Receiving updates about tickets you watch (no alerting via e-mail)
- Constructing the knowledge database
- Consulting the knowledge database