Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Organize and prioritize service tickets (140)
Configuration mangement (109)
Self-service tools (129)
ITSM reports and dashboards (114)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of TOPdesk, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1. Easy to use, quick to set up
2. Suitable for IT, FM or HR.
3. Seamless integrations with other packages.
4. Guaranteed service excellence.
5.Attractive and flexible licensing model TOPdesk has 20+ years experience in helping 5000+ organizations worldwide deliver the best service.
- Supported: Organize and prioritize service tickets
- Supported: Expert directory
- Supported: Service restoration
- Supported: Self-service tools
- Supported: Subscription-based notifications
- Supported: ITSM collaboration and documentation
- Supported: ITSM reports and dashboards
- Supported: Configuration mangement
- Supported: Asset management dashboard
- Supported: Policy and contract enforcement
- Supported: Change requests repository
- Supported: Change calendar
- Supported: Service-level management
- Supported: Resource Plan Board
- Supported: Operations Management
- Supported: Open API
- Supported: Integrations Market Place
- Supported: Reservations Management
- Snow License Manager
- Qlik Sense
- Nagios Core
- The Okta Identity Cloud
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft System Center
- Microsoft BI (MSBI)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Skype for Business, now part of Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- BeyondTrust Remote Support (formerly Bomgar)
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Ivanti IT Asset Management Suite (formerly LANDESK IT Asset Management Suite)
- Ivanti Endpoint Manager (formerly LANDESK Management Suite)
- RES Service Automation
- Microsoft Active Directory
- UMRA Access & Identity Management
- Mavim Rules
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||5%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||55%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||40%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Norwegian|
- Better registration of assets
- Monitoring SLA on incidents
- Conference calls
- Use of assets management
- Integrated self service portal with Wish
- We are planning to integrate with an external service organization that also uses TOPdesk.
- Employee onboarding. This is still a major pain point for IT. While we have automation that generates accounts for users and can add them to some general security and distribution groups, it doesn't know what security groups and ancillary systems that the user's position should have. Many times the department who hired the employee doesn't know and expects IT to have the answers.
- Utilizing the Asset Management module in TOPdesk, we could define a "Role Based Access Control" template that has the position numbers and what each should have access to. For each new employee account, it could be automatically added to what the employee needs without the new employee or department manually submitting the appropriate request forms.
- Related to the previous point, whenever TOPdesk receives information from the ERP system for a new employee, it can send the employee a "Welcome" email welcoming the employee to the organization, to contact the Help Desk (with contact info provided) if there are any IT-related issues, and whatever else we want the new employee to know, such as cybersecurity training. For those who actually read the email and complete all the steps, have a link/button that opens the Self Service Portal to a form where the user could choose from a T-shirt or a hat (or maybe something else). The user gets rewarded and it provides valuable feedback for management.
- For physical assets like computers, have a complete Asset Lifecycle Management process. The completed process would track an asset from the time it's ordered until the time it becomes surplus. There are still some pain points for IT since part of the current process relies on ancillary systems that currently don't communicate with TOPdesk.
- Shared mailbox management. Currently the systems administrators have to manage membership of shared mailboxes. With TOPdesk, a form can be set up in the Self Service Portal that allows the user to choose the shared mailbox that they manage, enter in the information of the user(s) to add or remove, and also to designate the users as having the same management capability. The employee off-boarding automation could be improved to remove users from any shared mailboxes whenever they transfer departments or leave the organization.
- room reservations
- looking to implement asset management on a broader scale
- parts inventory
- Getting everyones wishes right away and build an environment around that
- Limit the things that people can do so you'll keep in control as an admin
- Too much information is not always transparent.
- We are expanding the project management functionalities
- We are adding an incident management module that will allow us to identify and address root causes commonly recurring incidents
- Increased self-service usage for external clients
- Adding more departments into TOPdesk for business process modelling.
- We will try to combine TOPdesk with our narrowcast system.
- We are now looking into our IT service centre to see if we can apply TOPdesk.
- helpfull for audits
- Online chat interface
- Optimize and professionalize our customer communication --> interaction management
- We're constantly considering how to roll in other departments and give them an easy way to keep track of tasks.
- We've looked at the facility management system a few times to keep track of reoccurring maintenance, but as of yet been unable to justify the additional cost versus using a SharePoint calendar.
- More internal departments that will use Topdesk for service tickets
- Maybe extra Topdesk modules, such as reservation management
- Self service
- External support
- Perhaps we can use it for staff polling in the future.
- maybe we are going to use project management
- Sharing tickets across departments
- Building a knowledge base
- Project Management I believe
- IT project management.
- Integration with off shore third party support providers.
- Asset management, cost tracking, contract tracking
- HR user onboarding and off-boarding
- Implement single Point of Contact
- Operator training and education/course management
- Asset Management
- Self Service Portal
- Full Change Management
- App for smartphone